Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 529 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2462

    Massage parlors

    Quote Originally Posted by Ej1977  [View Original Post]
    I am just wondering does anybody ever get laid and I massage parlor? It seems like you spend a lot of money just to get hand relief. Why don't you just use that money and get a Backpage girl and you can get a whole lot more than just a massage on your happy parts. I don't know it's just me I guess.
    In my own honest opinion if you get to know one or some of your ATF girls it can be almost exciting as FS. You get a great massage and a lot of girls will let you do everything but penetration. If I were single this might not be my thing either but I get plenty of what I need at home. This just ads a variety with some pretty young ladies without the drama and drug addicts of BP. Unless you have some great reviews you never know what your going to run into out there. Most of the AMPs are clean, safe and once you get to know a couple girls it's an overall great experience.

  2. #2461

    Question

    I am just wondering does anybody ever get laid and I massage parlor? It seems like you spend a lot of money just to get hand relief. Why don't you just use that money and get a Backpage girl and you can get a whole lot more than just a massage on your happy parts. I don't know it's just me I guess.

  3. #2460

    Rosalie -- Body Magic

    Does anyone know if Rosalie is still around? She was my ATF at Body Magic, but seems to have fallen off the radar. Anyone who can share info, it would be appreciated.
    PM if needed
    Thanks.

  4. #2459

    Request info in pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212  [View Original Post]
    My friend is a amazing massage therapist who is sexy beyond words. She is not your usual provider and goes the extra mile is not a clock weather and has her own private residence with a spa room that is better then most establishments in the area. She asked me to drum up some business for her for select senior members. Please pm me so I can get you in touch with her as this is a limited time thing. She only wants privacy safety and no posts on board. You won't be disappointed too good to be true.
    Your in box is full.

  5. #2458

    Massage UTR

    Sent a PM, that got through, a couple of days after the post went up. Nothing but crickets as a reply though. Did anyone get any Intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Looks like a lot of mongers are asking you for her info. I bet a lot of those messages are NOT from SMs. Once you get your inbox cleared out, I'd appreciate her contact info.

  6. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Looks like a lot of mongers are asking you for her info. I bet a lot of those messages are NOT from SMs. Once you get your inbox cleared out, I'd appreciate her contact info.
    Couldn't agree more with you on that. I was able to send him a message. But haven't heard back. And it seems others haven't either. Not sure tho. But I'd also like the info as well.

  7. #2456

    Zen Garden AMP in T-ville

    Search tool came up with nothing. Anyone have experience at this place?

  8. #2455

    Your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212  [View Original Post]
    My friend is a amazing massage therapist who is sexy beyond words. She is not your usual provider and goes the extra mile is not a clock weather and has her own private residence with a spa room that is better then most establishments in the area. She asked me to drum up some business for her for select senior members. Please pm me so I can get you in touch with her as this is a limited time thing. She only wants privacy safety and no posts on board. You won't be disappointed too good to be true.
    Your inbox is full. Looks like a lot of mongers are asking you for her info. I bet a lot of those messages are NOT from SMs. Once you get your inbox cleared out, I'd appreciate her contact info.

  9. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey8265  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are two different ones in the same building. One is on the first floor. The other is on the second floor with the door on the rear of the building.
    Thanks for the clarification. Had a session upstairs with Ashley. Will repeat when in the area again.

  10. #2453

    PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212  [View Original Post]
    My friend is a amazing massage therapist who is sexy beyond words. She is not your usual provider and goes the extra mile is not a clock weather and has her own private residence with a spa room that is better then most establishments in the area. She asked me to drum up some business for her for select senior members. Please pm me so I can get you in touch with her as this is a limited time thing. She only wants privacy safety and no posts on board. You won't be disappointed too good to be true.
    PM me please.

  11. #2452

    Hi

    Has anyone been to Tokyo in Cocoa lately?

  12. #2451

    Ciindy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJones  [View Original Post]
    Former resident. There used to be a therapist Cindy in Cape Canaveral. Long blond hair rockin bod. Is she still around?
    Website is still up, massagebycindy.com.

  13. #2450

    Cindy

    Former resident. There used to be a therapist Cindy in Cape Canaveral. Long blond hair rockin bod. Is she still around?

  14. #2449

    Summer

    Hmm, that does align with her last ad being from Oct. 28th. Never saw her after she left MM, but definitely enjoyed her charms a few times, even if pricy, at MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov  [View Original Post]
    She's the one. Unfortunately for me She's been MIA since October I'm hearing.

  15. #2448
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by TsgOr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Summer's awesome. Biracial girl.
    She's the one. Unfortunately for me She's been MIA since October I'm hearing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape