Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 529 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2448
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by TsgOr  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Summer's awesome. Biracial girl.
    She's the one. Unfortunately for me She's been MIA since October I'm hearing.

  2. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume you're referring to the light skinned AA Summer, with the curly hair and great personality. If so, here ya go: spacecoast. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / sensual-body-rub-by-summer-available-today /16527021.
    Yeah. Summer's awesome. Biracial girl.

  3. #2446

    Body Magic Spa

    Do those non-Asian girls expect a tip above. 4 for a HE?

  4. #2445

    Summer, previously at MM

    I assume you're referring to the light skinned AA Summer, with the curly hair and great personality. If so, here ya go: spacecoast. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / sensual-body-rub-by-summer-available-today /16527021.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen light skinned blonde hair and blue eye Summer? From Massage Matters? Last I heard she ventured on her own and was doing her thing in Palm Bay. Haven't seen any report on her in a while. Any updates?

  5. #2444

    Mh

    Went to Massage Heaven in Cocoa Beach last week. Drew Lisa for my therapist. Okay massage. She rebuffed my advances for anything more than a topless handy for a finish. Standard tip.

  6. #2443

    888 or pro spa

    Any info. Which one is better 888 or pro spa thans.

  7. #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by FloggingMolly  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm reading through the forum for research and cross checking BP. I'm a little confused.

    Am I seeing correct that there are 2 separate options at the same address on MI causeway, just different suite numbers? Can someone explain please.

    I will be in the area later this week and need some clarification, and a recommendation between these two, asiana and Tokyo.

    PM's appreciated.
    Yes there are two different ones in the same building. One is on the first floor. The other is on the second floor with the door on the rear of the building.

  8. #2441

    Merritt island clarification

    OK, I'm reading through the forum for research and cross checking BP. I'm a little confused.

    Am I seeing correct that there are 2 separate options at the same address on MI causeway, just different suite numbers? Can someone explain please.

    I will be in the area later this week and need some clarification, and a recommendation between these two, asiana and Tokyo.

    PM's appreciated.

  9. #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobbyforMe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting MCO tonight. Any recommendations around Orlando? Thanks.
    Cherry blossom is the greatest. Also bora bora isn't too bad either. Both are near downtown area. About 15 to 20 from the airport.

  10. #2439

    Suggestions

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting MCO tonight. Any recommendations around Orlando? Thanks.

  11. #2438

    Took the Plunge at Massage Matters

    First of all, thanks to all who posted in here. It was super helpful to a long time lurker.

    I had a dream that after reading all the reviews, I would try Alex's services. Wasn't offered a shower, probably would have been nice, but what do I know. I opted for an hour, which is 70 to the house, an she got to work on a light massage. If you're needing some actual knots to get worked out, not going to happen. On the flip, the menu was $/ 5/ so no surprises there. I opted for level 1, so off came the top and bottoms, but left the panties on. She has an absolutely incredible body, and allowed the hands to roam. She used plenty of lotion and dirty talk, and faily soon the dream ended on a nice pair of bees. She cleaned everything with some hot towels, brought some cold water, and that was that.

    Now I know a lot of people are going to have a problem with the $, but for a newb I think it's worth some of the extra scratch. It's safe, reliable, and in many areas you know exactly what you're getting. Again, thanks to all you fine trailblazers!

  12. #2437

    Ashlee at Merrit Island

    Decided Friday to visit the Merrit island Massage.

    It was pretty easy to find, thanks to some prior reports. Upon arrival i was greeted by Ashlee in their nice front Office.The only other person present was Desiree. Since both were well reviewed and this was my first time at a massage place, I opted for Ashlee. She showed me to a room, where we got comfortable.
    The massage was not bad. Full menus was available and sure is fun with Ashlee.
    I got to say, that even though their rates are high, depending on the type of massage, it's a very clean place.
    I definately will return upon availability of funds. Might need to try another therapist, but then again, Ashlee got me spoiled now.

  13. #2436

    Jen from MM

    Anyone knows if Jen still at MM? I tried to call many times but was told that she is out for few weeks. I saw their ad where they removed her pics too.

  14. #2435
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Where's Summer

    Anyone seen light skinned blonde hair and blue eye Summer? From Massage Matters? Last I heard she ventured on her own and was doing her thing in Palm Bay. Haven't seen any report on her in a while. Any updates?

  15. #2434

    Desiree on Merritt Island

    Spent an hour with Desiree yesterday. So so massage but a great time. She is a sexy lady with many skills and she treats you right. Standard upsell, full service available, and a very nice time can be had.

    Desired and another lady, Latin looking were the only two ladies that I saw there on my visit which was early afternoon. I will visit her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape