Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,386 to 23,400 of 28086
-
11-14-16 21:48 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 37What was the damage and length of the session?
Originally Posted by Bmw650
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-16 19:09 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw Eva once and had full access with no issues.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-16 18:28 #4699Regular Member

Posts: 19Master d
I had Angela butt naked on the massage table me taking over the massage. She has a great ass.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-16 12:01 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 37Eva lets me finger her and play with the rack as much as I want. I tip her $. 4 but shower with generous gifts as well. Be nice and she will open up.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
Angela gets out of her dress fr $. 6 but her feelings are more fake. If you like cute face and so so massage go with her. But Eva gives much better massage. Anyone had any extras with Angela or Eva?
Never seen Shirley. How does she look beauty wise. Better than Eva. More news appreciated.
-
11-13-16 16:16 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 287I had Angela at Z once and never had the desire to ask for her again. I haven't seen Eva since she came back to Z but I'm hard-pressed to decide between her and Shirley. Eva was great and sensual with a nice HE finish but there was no UTC touching with her. A couple reports on Shirley indicate it's not hard to get her out of her dress for $20 more so I'm kinda leaning toward her for my next trip down there from north county. What say those who have had both? Go with Shirley or stick with the proven Eva?
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 13:01 #4696

Posts: 366Skin Care
They moved to a little dumpy dive on Daggett,
Originally Posted by Gotham
[View Original Post]
Who do you like there? The owner used to do a great job, but has stopped doing massages and only manages the place--or at least that's the way it was a while back. Maybe she's back to getting her hands dirty, poor thing.Last edited by Admin2; 11-15-16 at 22:54. Reason: Removed address
-
11-13-16 12:59 #4695

Posts: 366More on Angela at Z Massage
I saw her again a couple of days ago. Again, she said she was bleeding. I should have suggested stopping the flow by sticking my finger in the dike, but I didn't. On the flip she took the top of her dress down and gave me full access to Los Titties, but, even though I was being gentle, she insisted I be more gentle. What did she expect, an air-feel? Was I supposed to look and not touch? Anyway, she was delivering a jackhammer HJ and I decided it would be the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
When you think about it, we mongers spend a fortune seeking the holy grail. It seems ridiculous at times. (Sorry, my frustration is showing.) I wish Tijuana weren't such a PIA to deal with. .
-
11-13-16 02:38 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 646No doubt. Others have worn layers of underwear and bike shorts. The first time she didn't have the pad but they often tend to gird thier loins.
Originally Posted by SDGuy619
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 17:55 #4693Regular Member

Posts: 3Engineer
FYI.
Skincare 107 is closed. No further details.
-
11-12-16 17:05 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 34I think that may be her shtick. When I saw her a few weeks ago, she had the maxi pad and said the same thing. She also tried to upsell me on letting the girls out, but eventually relented at 40.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 14:33 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 646Dr Martin Luther T-nut
I went back to see her instead of going to Miracle Oasis, partially due to lack of intel. It was tempting to try something new but I decided to giver her another go.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
We had to wait for a room, so we sat out in the waiting area and chatted for about 15 minutes. Her English is pretty good for only being here for about a year from Shanghi. She remembered me even though I'd only seen her once. It seemed to make the session way better. Maybe she felt more of a connection.
Last time she had a mid-length dress, bare legs and cotton panties on. This time she wore a similar dress but with stockings and a maxi-pad. She said Aunt flo was visiting. When I reach up to touch her leg while she was straddling my head and I felt the stockings it was very off-putting. I asked her to take them off but she said, later. She has a move where she tucks her skirt into her panties or stockings to keep from getting oil on it.
Almost no teasing before the flip but very nice. Last time she asked how much I tipped Eva and I told her 40. When I tried to get her to bare her tits she said, not for 40. This time she took off her dress without me asking. No talk of a tip either. She let me pull down her stockings. She was very sensual and took her time, unlike last time when she kind of went jackhammer on me.
I didn't ask for more but it didn't seem out of the question next time.
-
11-10-16 21:54 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 789Yeah, degeinitely a dream.
Originally Posted by Marco19
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 17:01 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 78Same experience I had. Went there twice. On different days. And strike out twice.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 11:57 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 102Great Dream
Love that dream Tennis Nut.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 10:51 #4687

Posts: 366I Had a Dream
I had a dream last night that I went to an Asian Massage Parlor, aka an AMP, got a massage, aka an M, and on the flip, aka a flip, I got a blow job without a condom, aka a BBBJ, and the masseuse said it was on the house. No that's a fantasy!
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




