Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4577
-
11-21-16 22:46 #1697Regular Member

Posts: 91Shady
I was curious because I live close by. She has a boyfriend that will be there in another room for her safety. I think that is a hell of a lot of money for something you can get at any AMP or Asian MT for a lot less money. I passed.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-16 21:56 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 1243Mariah in Makiki
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/5876499128.html
Anyone have any experience with her? I like her torso.
Her email reply to me set her rates as:
Sensual massage: bikini worn, mutual touch permitted however NO oral or sex. I will set and verbalize my limits / boundaries $80/30 min $150/1 hr.
Regular massage: spa style, fully clothed $60/30 min $135/1 hr.
Please share or PM is fine.
Jan Fortifore.
-
11-21-16 11:40 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 1980Anyone try?
I don't normally look through CL ads but.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5884028372.html
-
11-20-16 11:03 #1694Regular Member

Posts: 91Chinese THERAPY MASSAGE (1750 kalakaua)
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5884265529.html
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Hit reply for contact information. Stay safe!
-
11-19-16 19:07 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 174New link request
The link expired. Perhaps you can PM me her contact. Thanks.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 11:44 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 372Thanks bro. I got to check her out after I try some of the new talent in town.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 10:47 #1691Regular Member

Posts: 91No Real Photo
Sorry, I forgot to add that the photos are fake. She looks nothing like the photos in the ad. She is about 5', 100 lbs, cute face, long black hair, mid-30-ish I'd guess. She is small, her body is nice not too skinny she is very toned, I found her to be attractive and very pleasant.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 02:32 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 372Is this her real pic? Doesn't seem like one. Does she at least resemble it?
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 14:27 #1689Regular Member

Posts: 91https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5868791777.html
I went to this place, it's nice, quiet and private. Located in CC. MT is named Tina. She gives a very good massage, takes pride in HE. No extra services, I asked and was told no, so I dropped it. Roaming under clothes OK. Full nudity, unknown. When she said no FS I didn't ask her to remove anything.
Massage is among the best I've ever had. Very strong for a small woman. She looks mid thirties to me and she is pretty.
HJ very good with an unexpected prostate massage. Damage 60 to house 60 to her. She does accept credit cards. I left very happy, I went home and slept for almost four hours! I would return, in fact, this might be my #1 spot for long time.
-
11-10-16 19:42 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 516I never followed up on this? She was supposingly available 2 days at royal?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 18:41 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 91I don't and never suggested it was. I am just pointing out that her ad says credit OK. That's all, sorry for any misunderstanding. I've contacted her and she has confirmed she is in 1603 CC.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 11:46 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 516Cash?
It wasn't on "credit"? It was. 6 + $6 = $$2. What makes you think a chance meeting wasn't cash?
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 10:34 #1685Regular Member

Posts: 91Fs?
The ad Saya Credit card OK. FS on credit that's dangerous. I went to GOGO before and they took credit that was a very tempting option, especially when I wasn't ready to leave.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-16 22:20 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 516OK!-This room I was asking about 3 weeks ago. I had a chance meeting with a Chinese girl in lobby and we went to unit 1603. Definitely not girl in pictures. Mine was a 30 ish Chinese girl, tall with brown dyed here.
Originally Posted by Udakine
[View Original Post]
Got FS. 1st bruddah, that's going to TOFTT -- PM me-There is 1 sure way we (I) can confirm we are talking about same girl.
-
11-09-16 20:25 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 271Tina
Didn't sample, but she told me she's in cc 1603.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
Anyone know if this one is a bait and switch place or part of the Chinese network?
Be safe.
Mahaloz.











Reply With Quote






