Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryHoover  [View Original Post]
    Oh dude that's Holly! She's pretty as hell but doesn't have good reviews. Upsell, rush, etc. From what I gather, she has the "you're lucky you're in my presence" attitude. No thanks.
    Damn so HOT, to bad her service not good. I'll take a pass too.

  2. #13479
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aymate/6671894

    No hits on google image or tineye and she keeps advertising. I'm thinking someone's hoarding the details.
    Oh dude that's Holly! She's pretty as hell but doesn't have good reviews. Upsell, rush, etc. From what I gather, she has the "you're lucky you're in my presence" attitude. No thanks.

  3. #13478

    Cough it up, guys!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aymate/6671894

    No hits on google image or tineye and she keeps advertising. I'm thinking someone's hoarding the details.

  4. #13477

    Downtown??

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...eugene/6229326

    No name of the establishment. No phone number. No email, other than the Backpage reply function.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Downtown could suggest Hanabi's or Dream Therapy fka Lava Spa fka Blue Angel. OTOH, only BP reply makes me think, stay away.

  5. #13476
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...eugene/6229326

    No name of the establishment. No phone number. No email, other than the Backpage reply function. Anyone know anything about this provider? Advertisement posted two weekends ago. Her photos, which I enhanced, are banging.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Dunno why, but my spidey senses are telling me that this is Soda of Hula Girl. These pics of her in the black outfit look very similar to some pics she used at her most recent stint. I want to say that was at Rejuve going by the name of Jamie, but I'm not a 100% on that. Also thinking that the BP link you posted was for her working at Dream. Not sure how correct that is either since no contact info was posted and she isn't in any of their ads. Let us know if you TOFTT. GL!

  6. #13475
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    This hair ornament is getting popular, or was it a Halloween thing?
    It's a snap chat filter. Remember those cardboard cutouts at the fair and shit where you could get your picture taken? Same concept expect for cell phone. Women love using it to take selfies.

  7. #13474
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Lexus must have found the "Fountain of Youth" somewhere in Wahiawa (smile). On November 1, one of her ads said she was age 22; then a day later on November 2, she was age 21; and then on November 6 and November 8, she was age 20.

    It's interesting that her ad on November 1 said "No military," and "Satisfaction guaranteed or 100% your donation back," but both of those statements then disappeared in her subsequent ads.
    LOL she's young. I noticed that too, but she lives in Wahiawa so that was probably not a great idea on her part for either one of those. Oh well. She has time to learn. Good provider overall though.

  8. #13473

    Eugene working downtown

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...eugene/6229326

    No name of the establishment. No phone number. No email, other than the Backpage reply function. Anyone know anything about this provider? Advertisement posted two weekends ago. Her photos, which I enhanced, are banging.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (3).jpg‎   image (4).jpg‎   image (5).jpg‎   image (6).jpg‎  

  9. #13472
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryHoover  [View Original Post]
    Closest one I can think of that is a sure thing is this one and her buddies out in Wahiawa.
    Lexus must have found the "Fountain of Youth" somewhere in Wahiawa (smile). On November 1, one of her ads said she was age 22; then a day later on November 2, she was age 21; and then on November 6 and November 8, she was age 20.

    It's interesting that her ad on November 1 said "No military," and "Satisfaction guaranteed or 100% your donation back," but both of those statements then disappeared in her subsequent ads.

  10. #13471
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDancing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...il-now/6224632 She's legit. Body is banging. Covered everything.
    We covered that a few posts ago.

  11. #13470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Aloha just wanted to see if any of you mongers have seen / heard of anything of this girl?

    I've seen only 1 other provider out here which she is taking a break so I'm on the hunt for another.

    Thanks again for info.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...et-fun/6673756
    First of all, both of those individuals in the first picture. You can tell. Second, Nanakuli is definitely not the spot to be mongering. Closest one I can think of that is a sure thing is this one and her buddies out in Wahiawa.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...pecial/6673351

  12. #13469
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...g-girl/6672508

    I can't find anything with image searches or phone look-ups. Wouldn't it be nice if this was real.
    Searched Tinyeye and nothing comes up.

    007.

  13. #13468
    This hair ornament is getting popular, or was it a Halloween thing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6fca23ce73adb88835a1a9d7cff8b8d5.jpg‎   89b59f3153ee40261b3d72230a7b227f.jpg‎  

  14. #13467

    Wouldn't it be nice!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...g-girl/6672508

    I can't find anything with image searches or phone look-ups. Wouldn't it be nice if this was real.

  15. #13466
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilomahalo  [View Original Post]
    Dang sorry guys I should of done more research; he is ts.

    Doesn't seem to be many woman providers out west.
    She looks like one that's always been down Waikiki side? I'm not sure "location" -Waianae / Nanakuli means exactly where / what area she operates in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape