Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Wednesday Night on Paradise Trail

    A beautiful cool night tonight on Paradise Trail. Dark and very quiet. Cruised both the new and the old quadrants and also hit up the number streets. Spotted a small petite WSW with short blonde hair near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. I pull in to dollar General parking lot to observe to make sure she's real and I wave her over to my car. Upon further inspection of her up close, she's young, somewhat cute and also completely high as a fucking kite! Slurred speech and a nice right little body on her. I immediately invite her inside my car!

    I asked her name but honestly I forgot this harlots name, she says she's in need of a room for tonight and asks if she could get paid now and give her loser boyfriend the cash to get the room!! LOL! I actually did see this loser at the bus stop staring me down. I immediately start driving away from the area while she's non stop talking about nothing. I tell her I'll give her 30 coins for anal. She was so out of it she keep nodding off as I'm trying to talk to her. Finally she pull down her tight jeans and wow, chick has a nice body! Got a little head from her and then took her to back seat where I plowed that asshole while standing outside with her in doggy near my passenger side rear door.

    This chick must do a lot of anal because my dick went in pretty easy! She was so put of it she didn't complain at all. Excellent date! No complaints and she was so out of it, she won't remember my dick up her ass when she finally wakes up! Icing on the cake tonight is after I gave her the 30, she ended up dropping it when she got out car, now I saw it drop out of her back pocket, I just didn't say anything!

    Picked up cash on seat and went on way!

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

  2. #14059

    Gigi (Yes she is prego!)

    Spent a few minutes chatting with the one and only Gigi. And I wana know, which of you mongers barebacked her and got her prego?. I thought I had exclusive rights to barebacking her! Darn!

  3. #14058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily on Paradise Trail

    Hooked up last night once again with the sexiest young chick on Paradise Trail! Emily has Red hair again and is looking as good as ever! We headed back to her room near the new quadrant and I must say that I honesty NEVER get tired of fucking this chick! My dick is in love with her mouth and her tight pussy! Looking into her big blue eyes while she is sucking you're sick is a sight to behold boy's! Emily is still number one out there on Paradise Trail!

    Her digits are still the same.

  4. #14057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in 2 years I was recently reminded of the damage drugs can do to ones body and brain. Not going to go into details or name the current WSW but holy $hit it is sad to see how far down they can send you. The first time I saw this was when I think back to Autumn from 2014 and then the last time I drove past her (earlier this summer) and then I heard she had OD'd soon after that. I really hope and pray that this new situation doesn't go that same direction. The good neighbor in me tried everything I could last night and today to help her out and I hope that if she reads this then maybe she'll think twice and maybe not continue on the path she is on. Life on the streets can be a ***** in ways that many of us mongers can't imagine (and being in this hobby we CAN imagine and see a lot of the darkside this life these girls face every day). I tried to help her the best way I could but there is only so much any of us can do for another person. And so I pray that she can pull it together because (when she isn't strung out on a mix like early this morning) she really is a good, fun person to be with. Bottom line: DON'T DO DRUGS!

    And in completely different news. Just saw several LEOs by Goodwill near Taco Bell on OBT and also passed a few new faces down by the 7-11 by the train tracks. Not sure that the 2 are related (I. E. , may NOT be a sting) but no matter what, stay safe out there and be good to each other.
    All due respect dude, Without a name to this WSW in your report, it's hard to follow what you're saying.

  5. #14056

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    For the second time in 2 years I was recently reminded of the damage drugs can do to ones body and brain. Not going to go into details or name the current WSW but holy $hit it is sad to see how far down they can send you. The first time I saw this was when I think back to Autumn from 2014 and then the last time I drove past her (earlier this summer) and then I heard she had OD'd soon after that. I really hope and pray that this new situation doesn't go that same direction. The good neighbor in me tried everything I could last night and today to help her out and I hope that if she reads this then maybe she'll think twice and maybe not continue on the path she is on. Life on the streets can be a ***** in ways that many of us mongers can't imagine (and being in this hobby we CAN imagine and see a lot of the darkside this life these girls face every day). I tried to help her the best way I could but there is only so much any of us can do for another person. And so I pray that she can pull it together because (when she isn't strung out on a mix like early this morning) she really is a good, fun person to be with. Bottom line: DON'T DO DRUGS!

    And in completely different news. Just saw several LEOs by Goodwill near Taco Bell on OBT and also passed a few new faces down by the 7-11 by the train tracks. Not sure that the 2 are related (I. E. , may NOT be a sting) but no matter what, stay safe out there and be good to each other.
    Due you are not alone. I am a native Floridian and drive every day up and down paradise trail.

    For better than 20 years. Some come and go (no pun intended) and sadly many just lose it and fall apart.

    I've tried to help some but candy is a hard fight. You can do what you can and that is it.

    Anymore is enabling. You can't stop a boat from sinking until you patch the holes. And many keep blowing new holes!

    (Again, no pun intended).

  6. #14055

    Just Say NO to Drugs

    For the second time in 2 years I was recently reminded of the damage drugs can do to ones body and brain. Not going to go into details or name the current WSW but holy $hit it is sad to see how far down they can send you. The first time I saw this was when I think back to Autumn from 2014 and then the last time I drove past her (earlier this summer) and then I heard she had OD'd soon after that. I really hope and pray that this new situation doesn't go that same direction. The good neighbor in me tried everything I could last night and today to help her out and I hope that if she reads this then maybe she'll think twice and maybe not continue on the path she is on. Life on the streets can be a ***** in ways that many of us mongers can't imagine (and being in this hobby we CAN imagine and see a lot of the darkside this life these girls face every day). I tried to help her the best way I could but there is only so much any of us can do for another person. And so I pray that she can pull it together because (when she isn't strung out on a mix like early this morning) she really is a good, fun person to be with. Bottom line: DON'T DO DRUGS!

    And in completely different news. Just saw several LEOs by Goodwill near Taco Bell on OBT and also passed a few new faces down by the 7-11 by the train tracks. Not sure that the 2 are related (I. E. , may NOT be a sting) but no matter what, stay safe out there and be good to each other.

  7. #14054

    Princess Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, I know I haven't hit the trail in a while, but 35 for a CBJ. Sounds like prices are getting out of control.

    Sox.
    Because The Princess is arguably the toughest negotiator on The Trail, you have to be very firm when dealing with her.

    Trail Hunter.

  8. #14053

    Bella Saint

    Saw her 2 nights ago near the home depot. 50 mario coins bbj & doggy. Explosion. Then found out it was just a dream (Biggie Smalls voice).

  9. #14052
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    Just my 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    So that ad must be a damn set up LOL because it's updated today.

    -BMM.
    I know Nikki personally, she's real. I don't know what her rates are lately or if she's gone off the candy. Haven't hung out in awhile, but I now she's at least a real, non-LEO WSW.

  10. #14051

    Sounds like it may have been Alisha

    The "no blow in mouth" and "warn me before" sounds exactly like Alisha that hangs out on Nash by the 19th to Kaley blocks. I am an old friend with her and I used to FS her for no more than .25 in the old folks home parking lot before their security patrol kicked in. When she pulled the I don't catch thing with me early on, I kept quiet and gave her a week long dose. She gagged and about threw up! Luckily she opened the door first. However, I know she got a shot or two hanging off that uvula and dripped down that throat. I only did FS with her after that mostly in her go to spot. There, you could always see the next group of talent that would be out and about once inside there and after you got past the pit bulls and DBs!

    Be careful if you frequent her as she will flag you down as you pass no matter who or what is behind you. I told her never to do that to me again. But she did again and I stopped seeing her for a while and told her why.

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow gents. Quick report a few days late. Was out and about around 1 (ish) am, the old quad had nothing to see, so I made my way up from 528 passed oakridge and still nothing.

    Finally I reached the teens and 20's and saw a WSW in a white dress (a little before the rain started). Said her name was (I think) ashley, small frame, little belly like she's preggers or something. LEO check safe, settled on 0. 25 for headache relief.

    It was pretty lack luster, and annoying and would not repeat. She said "warn me before", already a bad start, and then the gag reflex was real. Couldn't finish soon enough. Anyway, kick them out if they won't catch it.

    Stay safe.

  11. #14050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm the same fucking way Brother C5 you know me. Yes I haven't posted in a long time LOL and I miss that shit what I miss more is having these chicks suck my dick.

    -BMM.

    I'm coming back slowly LOL already bought a monger phone again LOL I just need to find the time. And my first 1 in a while will have to be the sexy Nicole from heritage. I want to fuck that pussy.
    We all here on Paradise Trail would welcome you back with open arms!

  12. #14049

    Understandable Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's true that Emily has a couple of excellent videos out their! Unfortunately due to this ridiculous pet peeve of mine, I share with guy's who are posting more than 2 or 3 times a year. LOL!!

    Not trying to be a dick at all brother.
    LOL I'm the same fucking way Brother C5 you know me. Yes I haven't posted in a long time LOL and I miss that shit what I miss more is having these chicks suck my dick.

    -BMM.

    I'm coming back slowly LOL already bought a monger phone again LOL I just need to find the time. And my first 1 in a while will have to be the sexy Nicole from heritage. I want to fuck that pussy.

  13. #14048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, I know I haven't hit the trail in a while, but 35 for a CBJ. Sounds like prices are getting out of control.

    Sox.
    No experienced Senior Members on this great site are paying no damm 35 coins to a street walker for a CBJ. I can personally get a BBBJCIMWS for ten buck's.

  14. #14047
    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Leeiah by the BK south of 528. Just found a spot and fell asleep. In my dream she gave me a great CBJ. It. Was excellent. She asked. 5. We agreed to. 35. Will probably repeat if am in a bind.
    Holy shit, I know I haven't hit the trail in a while, but 35 for a CBJ. Sounds like prices are getting out of control.

    Sox.

  15. #14046

    Leeiah

    Picked up Leeiah by the BK south of 528. Just found a spot and fell asleep. In my dream she gave me a great CBJ. It. Was excellent. She asked. 5. We agreed to. 35. Will probably repeat if am in a bind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape