Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31247

    Melanie

    Ran the wash blvd'/ sa route yesterday at lunch. Mp was doa and remained so and as I was thinking about leaving I did the sa and low and behold ran into little melanie who used to live behind the sa. She was more subdued which was a good thing and followed my lead to a tee once I got her in the groove. Hung on until all. The swimmer were discharged in the BBBJ. Standard fare, no hassles. Small, longer dark hair and tat on her wrist. Nice when she's not totally ripped and flaky.
    Last edited by HcLine; 11-08-16 at 22:02. Reason: spelling

  2. #31246

    Tim's

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt  [View Original Post]
    Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.

    I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.
    Its been around forever as long as I can recall. Flop but convenient to the circles etc. No fuss no muss you get what ya pay for but like the man said, it aint your honeymoon!!

  3. #31245

    Slim Pickins

    First time hitting the stroll here. Visiting from Philly. Didn't see much out last night. Tried the SW Stroll maps from USG. Seemed pretty dead out. Is there a better area or are the maps right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _Baltimore MD.jpg‎   _BaltimoreLoops.jpg‎  

  4. #31244

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited storm for a nice release.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1
    It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but a video of Storm without seeing her ASS is disappointing. 😞.

  5. #31243

    Filling Storm

    Recently visited storm for a nice release.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1

  6. #31242

    Chez Tim

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper633  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.
    Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.

    I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.

  7. #31241

    4th street. Hot

    FWIW: 14 year old boy was shot on 4th street in Brooklyn. Uncle LEO will be out in force so be wary.

  8. #31240
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGapermaker  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.
    That's good of you. Could you describe her please? I have pictures of 3 Aprils. Don't want to misidentify someone.

  9. #31239

    Tim's Motel

    Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.

  10. #31238

    Kandi

    Hey luv can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 a wile 2 nite please thanks.

    Self explanatory.

  11. #31237

    April

    Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.

  12. #31236

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.
    Does anyone have a pic of her I knew an April used to hang around Payson we were cool.

  13. #31235
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay  [View Original Post]
    I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.
    Its the thin girl in the first 2 and last photo. She really went downhill fast. The streets were too much for Sam. Her mom managed to pull herself off the streets and get clean.

  14. #31234

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Could it have been either of these? I know another Sam in the neighborhood but I doubt it was her. I also heard that a girl named April has died but I don't know her.
    I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.

  15. #31233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I talked to a reliable source last night who confirmed to me that April from WW had passed away very recently. I didn't know her although my source thought I did.
    I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape