Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14333

    Big Booty Beauty- 38

    Have anybody seen this chick before trying to get back on the BP scene shit been wack just sticking with my regulars, you can pm if you want that ass look tempting? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/16709204.

  2. #14332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Yep sorry about that. Meant to include it earlier. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7323/23648557.

  3. #14331

    Wondering about these

    Have seen these Young Asian posts for a while in the Canton area. I have a bit of yellow fever. Anyone know anything about them?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-body/25415488

  4. #14330

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    The pics belong to a porn star. Cute as a bug.

  5. #14329

    Sunshine joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykee101  [View Original Post]
    I always thought that chick was super cute in her picture so I figured I'd give it a shot. He was easy to get ahold of and told me the motel to go to which was right near 75 and Schaefer. Buuut when I got there she just ignored my call then texted me saying she was in the shower. I ended up just leaving after a few attempts of calling. A waste of time for sure buuuuut I did save 60 by just leaving so whatever.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #14328

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    At least a half dozen reports on here about those pics being fake.

  7. #14327

    Sunshine joy

    I always thought that chick was super cute in her picture so I figured I'd give it a shot. He was easy to get ahold of and told me the motel to go to which was right near 75 and Schaefer. Buuut when I got there she just ignored my call then texted me saying she was in the shower. I ended up just leaving after a few attempts of calling. A waste of time for sure buuuuut I did save 60 by just leaving so whatever.

  8. #14326

  9. #14325

    Struck out anna marie

    Been trying to see anna milky marie but she won't answer my calls for some reason.

    Spotted this girl on BP.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inded/27314840

    Anyone ever seen her before? Number brings up another girl that looks similar and used to post as skyler as well but doesn't look as skinny as this girl in the ad.

    She's just my body type.

  10. #14324

    Tiffany

    I've only seen on recent report on her, wondering if anyone else can shed some light on her?

    I'm happy to help with any information on anyone I've had in exchange. :

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...anity/25823274

  11. #14323

    Just ran across this one

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/27241085

    Quote Originally Posted by Russant  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if any toothless providers in the Detroit area?

  12. #14322

    Nice Report

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ruff/27281471

    Finally gave Bella Star a call since she was in my area. I vaguely remember a review of her or at least a mention about her on here so I knew she was legit. Had looked her up on Facebook from a previous number and found her profile so was pretty confident when I called. She's been on my hit list for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Glad I did.

    Called her up she was pleasant on the phone and she gave me a location. Arrived and called her to tell her I was there, got there a little faster then expected so she asked for some time to get ready. Only took about 5 minutes of waiting in lot and got another call from her with a room #. Arrived at her door and she opened it wearing the cute lingere she had in the pics. Quick LEO check and she was much more comfortable after that since she was suspicious at my early arrival. She is absolutely the girl in the pics, and that ass is just as impressive in person.

    After we got undressed, she offered a light massage to start off with some lotion and we chatted a bit. Then we moved on to some light kissing, she let me kiss her pretty much all over and kissed me all over too to warm things up. No DATY which was dissapointing but maybe on return visits and everything was covered. We started off with a CBJ which was good and very sensual and she let my hands roam for a pretty involved CBJ that alternated from BJ, kissing, grabbing, licking really giving it the extra attention which I appreciated. Then we moved to the main event and I was dying to get at that ass so we moved to doggy and stayed on it until I blew. She was pretty active and vocal during the act. I had a half hour for $120 and she quoted the full hour for $200. Well worth the money and will repeat most likely for an hour next time. Gave her a ride to get some cigs afterwards so got to talk and get to know each other, so she's very personable and friendly. No drug use observed, she seems clean and a professional provider and criticized drugged out providers that offer $40 specials. Feel free to PM me for more details.
    Very nice report. Haven't been into the BP world in quite a while, but you may have me convinced after that report. Only thing that would have sealed the deal was a little more detail on that ass!

  13. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixHerass  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-out/26727748

  14. #14320

    Bella Star Diamond in the ruff

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ruff/27281471

    Finally gave Bella Star a call since she was in my area. I vaguely remember a review of her or at least a mention about her on here so I knew she was legit. Had looked her up on Facebook from a previous number and found her profile so was pretty confident when I called. She's been on my hit list for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Glad I did.

    Called her up she was pleasant on the phone and she gave me a location. Arrived and called her to tell her I was there, got there a little faster then expected so she asked for some time to get ready. Only took about 5 minutes of waiting in lot and got another call from her with a room #. Arrived at her door and she opened it wearing the cute lingere she had in the pics. Quick LEO check and she was much more comfortable after that since she was suspicious at my early arrival. She is absolutely the girl in the pics, and that ass is just as impressive in person.

    After we got undressed, she offered a light massage to start off with some lotion and we chatted a bit. Then we moved on to some light kissing, she let me kiss her pretty much all over and kissed me all over too to warm things up. No DATY which was dissapointing but maybe on return visits and everything was covered. We started off with a CBJ which was good and very sensual and she let my hands roam for a pretty involved CBJ that alternated from BJ, kissing, grabbing, licking really giving it the extra attention which I appreciated. Then we moved to the main event and I was dying to get at that ass so we moved to doggy and stayed on it until I blew. She was pretty active and vocal during the act. I had a half hour for $120 and she quoted the full hour for $200. Well worth the money and will repeat most likely for an hour next time. Gave her a ride to get some cigs afterwards so got to talk and get to know each other, so she's very personable and friendly. No drug use observed, she seems clean and a professional provider and criticized drugged out providers that offer $40 specials. Feel free to PM me for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-11-06-22-52-11.jpg‎  

  15. #14319

    Alaina or Katie

    Has anyone met up with either of these girls? They both look fun. I've called Alaina a few times but have never gotten an answer.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-aval/27181766

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5964/27181858

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape