Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 30759
-
11-07-16 23:36 #15234Regular Member

Posts: 91Take one for the team. I've always wondered about that place myself. I have a feeling it's just like the other ones there. Girls that IMO are pretty but not super hot pieces of ass. Some are young but most are over 30. Photos of course are fake, no one there will come close to looking like that, but they will be very nice, very polite and very accommodating. You will get a good massage and you will leave happy. Give it a try and report back.
Originally Posted by Lenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 22:26 #15233Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 6Executive Center
Thanks for all the input.
I'm like HE first but a good massage is a bonus.
Not really into 30+ women atm.
Found this place near where I work so was wondering if anyone can give feedback on it.
Pics are probably fake but meh.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5865785225.html
-
11-07-16 21:33 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 5231I saw Julie for a legit massage. She is very friendly and super polite.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
They used to operate out of 2 rooms on different floors, but some time ago moved to another floor that had 2 units merged to make one big unit. No shuttling customers around; it's easier this way.
It is very clean there. For those with limited mobility, careful with the high step to get into the bathtub / jacuzzi. Let them know if it's too high, and they will direct you to the shower stall in the bathroom of the "other" unit.
-
11-07-16 21:24 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 5231Mandy
Smells, as in armpits? Did she have a tattoo on her tummy, that runs through her belly button area?
Originally Posted by BennyBaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 19:59 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 264Momo
Does she do bbj too? She works with Kiki.
-
11-07-16 19:57 #15229Regular Member

Posts: 91Bishop Street
Tiffany is good and the girls are super nice and the massage is professional. I went there without knowing it was a legit place. Oh well, I did get a great massage but no play.
Originally Posted by Kamabokos
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 18:29 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 202Thai Massage by Emma
Anyone try out Thai Emma?
A http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/t...5485841.htmlny.
-
11-07-16 18:27 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 202Relaxing Massage by Nadia
Anyone have any information to share on Nadia?
Any hint of play, roaming, HE?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864095772.html
-
11-07-16 18:21 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 341Executive center
Went to executive center this past weekend. I believe room was 1101. Ad can be found on craigslist. Got there and a Chinese or thai lady in her 40's opened the door. She had an ok looking body, probably CeeS. Face was cute for an older lady.
Communication was very hard and I asked for her name like 3 times and she just kept talking. Laid on the table naked and she tried really hard to do a deep tissue massage. I would say it was really good considering this place is a FS place.
Anyways she massages me for a good 30 minutes. She did the whole butt and crack massage. On the flip, massaged my thighs for another 5 minutes. Asked what I wanted while playing with my ding a ling. I asked for everything she said ok. She was shaved with a small little patch of hair. Very clean and smelt good. Daty for a bit then pounded her in doggy. After that switched to mish and finished. All covered.
After that she massaged me for another 10 minutes and said that don't worry, ill get a whole hour. I did pay a house fre of. 60 upfront.
Tipped her another $. 40 and felt it was a good session.
There was another lady there after but looked much older and not as pretty. I probably would not repeat since I'm more into spinners and younger woman.
-
11-07-16 18:02 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 26Excel
Does anyone know what happened to excel or the Korean mt,?
-
11-07-16 15:51 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 516You guys are getting 2 Bishop street locations mixed up?
Originally Posted by Kamabokos
[View Original Post]
Exec. Center got maybe 3? Or more places in there, and is makai of hotel street.
Tiffanys is in Bishop square further up mauka before Beretania street. Last I heard maybe 2 known places there.
-
11-07-16 14:29 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 65Bishop Street
I've visited Tiffany's Massage from time to time. They've gone through many changes over the years. Her newest location is clean and roomy.
Originally Posted by Lenger
[View Original Post]
You can do a standard internet search for her contact information and Yelp reviews.
-
11-07-16 12:48 #15222Regular Member

Posts: 10Mandy from Thai Pattaya
I usually see Emma from this place. She was booked all day and just tried to see Mandy Chinese girl that Nikki recommended. Let's just say never again. She smells horrible. Does not give you a massage at all. Short me on time. And really really bad communication due to language barrier.
-
11-07-16 10:33 #15221Regular Member

Posts: 91I think her name was Mary. The other girl is gone. I paid 60 HF and tipped 60 for HJ and roaming, she took her panties off and allowed roaming. They focus on the massage and will give HE if requested. The first girl I had would not take anything off but would give a HJ.
Originally Posted by Wechat010
[View Original Post]
Mary gave me what seemed like a LMT massage. It was awesome the HE was just the icing on the cake.
-
11-07-16 05:35 #15220Regular Member

Posts: 2$$
Thanks for sharing. Want to get a nice massage and if it comes with HE that's a bonus.
Do you happen to know the name of the massage therapist? And what's the damage.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






