Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the input.

    I'm like HE first but a good massage is a bonus.

    Not really into 30+ women atm.

    Found this place near where I work so was wondering if anyone can give feedback on it.

    Pics are probably fake but meh.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5865785225.html
    Take one for the team. I've always wondered about that place myself. I have a feeling it's just like the other ones there. Girls that IMO are pretty but not super hot pieces of ass. Some are young but most are over 30. Photos of course are fake, no one there will come close to looking like that, but they will be very nice, very polite and very accommodating. You will get a good massage and you will leave happy. Give it a try and report back.

  2. #15233
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 6

    Executive Center

    Thanks for all the input.

    I'm like HE first but a good massage is a bonus.

    Not really into 30+ women atm.

    Found this place near where I work so was wondering if anyone can give feedback on it.

    Pics are probably fake but meh.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5865785225.html

  3. #15232
    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is good and the girls are super nice and the massage is professional. I went there without knowing it was a legit place. Oh well, I did get a great massage but no play.
    I saw Julie for a legit massage. She is very friendly and super polite.

    They used to operate out of 2 rooms on different floors, but some time ago moved to another floor that had 2 units merged to make one big unit. No shuttling customers around; it's easier this way.

    It is very clean there. For those with limited mobility, careful with the high step to get into the bathtub / jacuzzi. Let them know if it's too high, and they will direct you to the shower stall in the bathroom of the "other" unit.

  4. #15231

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBaller  [View Original Post]
    I usually see Emma from this place. She was booked all day and just tried to see Mandy Chinese girl that Nikki recommended. Let's just say never again. She smells horrible. Does not give you a massage at all. Short me on time. And really really bad communication due to language barrier.
    Smells, as in armpits? Did she have a tattoo on her tummy, that runs through her belly button area?

  5. #15230

    Momo

    Does she do bbj too? She works with Kiki.

  6. #15229

    Bishop Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamabokos  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Tiffany's Massage from time to time. They've gone through many changes over the years. Her newest location is clean and roomy.

    You can do a standard internet search for her contact information and Yelp reviews.
    Tiffany is good and the girls are super nice and the massage is professional. I went there without knowing it was a legit place. Oh well, I did get a great massage but no play.

  7. #15228

    Thai Massage by Emma


  8. #15227

    Relaxing Massage by Nadia

    Anyone have any information to share on Nadia?

    Any hint of play, roaming, HE?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864095772.html

  9. #15226

    Executive center

    Went to executive center this past weekend. I believe room was 1101. Ad can be found on craigslist. Got there and a Chinese or thai lady in her 40's opened the door. She had an ok looking body, probably CeeS. Face was cute for an older lady.

    Communication was very hard and I asked for her name like 3 times and she just kept talking. Laid on the table naked and she tried really hard to do a deep tissue massage. I would say it was really good considering this place is a FS place.

    Anyways she massages me for a good 30 minutes. She did the whole butt and crack massage. On the flip, massaged my thighs for another 5 minutes. Asked what I wanted while playing with my ding a ling. I asked for everything she said ok. She was shaved with a small little patch of hair. Very clean and smelt good. Daty for a bit then pounded her in doggy. After that switched to mish and finished. All covered.

    After that she massaged me for another 10 minutes and said that don't worry, ill get a whole hour. I did pay a house fre of. 60 upfront.

    Tipped her another $. 40 and felt it was a good session.

    There was another lady there after but looked much older and not as pretty. I probably would not repeat since I'm more into spinners and younger woman.

  10. #15225

    Excel

    Does anyone know what happened to excel or the Korean mt,?

  11. #15224
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamabokos  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Tiffany's Massage from time to time. They've gone through many changes over the years. Her newest location is clean and roomy.

    You can do a standard internet search for her contact information and Yelp reviews.
    You guys are getting 2 Bishop street locations mixed up?

    Exec. Center got maybe 3? Or more places in there, and is makai of hotel street.

    Tiffanys is in Bishop square further up mauka before Beretania street. Last I heard maybe 2 known places there.

  12. #15223

    Bishop Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried any service there?

    Any feedback?
    I've visited Tiffany's Massage from time to time. They've gone through many changes over the years. Her newest location is clean and roomy.

    You can do a standard internet search for her contact information and Yelp reviews.

  13. #15222

    Mandy from Thai Pattaya

    I usually see Emma from this place. She was booked all day and just tried to see Mandy Chinese girl that Nikki recommended. Let's just say never again. She smells horrible. Does not give you a massage at all. Short me on time. And really really bad communication due to language barrier.

  14. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechat010  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Want to get a nice massage and if it comes with HE that's a bonus.

    Do you happen to know the name of the massage therapist? And what's the damage.
    I think her name was Mary. The other girl is gone. I paid 60 HF and tipped 60 for HJ and roaming, she took her panties off and allowed roaming. They focus on the massage and will give HE if requested. The first girl I had would not take anything off but would give a HJ.

    Mary gave me what seemed like a LMT massage. It was awesome the HE was just the icing on the cake.

  15. #15220

    $$

    Thanks for sharing. Want to get a nice massage and if it comes with HE that's a bonus.

    Do you happen to know the name of the massage therapist? And what's the damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    I went to a place at the Executive Center twice.

    Clean place, nice girls, mama is very nice. I don't know if FS is on the menu.

    I've never asked. They do a pretty good massage and seem.

    To focus on that. The frist girl I had let me roam over clothes.

    She had on what felt like two pairs of underwear and workout shorts! So I figured FS.

    Was not an option. I asked for HE she said no massage only, but did it anyway with a smirk.

    She is gone now, I liked her.

    Second girl gave an amazing massage but when I asked for HE.

    She looked at me like I don't think I'm supposed to do that.

    She said wait here, I think she asked mama who must have.

    Told her to do it. She came back and finished the job. She took off panties.

    And allowed roaming.

    I work downtown so it's my go to place if I'm too stressed.

    Photos are fake the girls are very nice and very polite they.

    Are not super hot but I find them all attractive. Just normal girls.

    You'd see at the mall. Great attitudes and good massage.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ur-day/6600477

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape