Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13040

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypno1  [View Original Post]
    What's good.

    Saw her by obt before lee rd, ok bbj no face fuck no dt but big ass titts and ass and short (yes). She is less than 5'5.
    Damage? Digits?

  2. #13039

    Sherrie

    What's good.

    Saw her by obt before lee rd, ok bbj no face fuck no dt but big ass titts and ass and short (yes). She is less than 5'5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160521_060113.jpg‎  

  3. #13038

    Pathetic

    The trail is pathetic so far today. Just saw some poor sap cut across 3 lanes of traffic for JoJo so you know it's bad out here. Going to head north one more time then head home.

    I accidentally posted this post as a thread. Please delete that mods.

  4. #13037

    Lexi and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check the trail this morning after my experience with Kevon last night. Headed to 528 and BK to see if Nadia was around but unsuccessful. Continued South towards Sams and saw a pretty young girl by the WH. She looks young, early 20's, wearing a black top and a jean short. Told me that her name is Lindsey. Was getting excited to pound her pussy but she didn't want to go to my spot, which is only 5 mn from where we were, but instead wanted to go to her place, which is located in Dr. Phillips. That was very strange at first but I have to decline that option. I was thinking maybe it was a sting but it was really early, 6 am, for a sting. Later, I realized after observing her for a while that she was arguing with her jealous bf / pimp and maybe wanted to get out of there. Anyway, back to Sunoco and found this thick girl with huge boobs by BB. Said her name is Lexi. Told me that she posted on BP and gave me a list of her rates. Rates are a little high. Agreed on. 6 with pics for FS. She is very proud of herself that she is not a candy user and is clean and DF. Said that she cannot be that thick if she uses candy. Only downside is that everything is covered. Sucked these DDDs and pounded that pussy very well. Anal is available for some extra upcharge. Digits are available.
    Didn't hookup with her because she wanted everything covered. Picked up her twin looking sister also named Lexi, dirty blond hair, also Triple Ds. . Hooked up with her because she would do uncovered. We both had a great time playing with her huge fuckin Triple Ds. Fantastic bbbjcimws, blond Lexi is a great fun loving girl. Maybe next time I see blond Lexi I'll fuck her bareback!

    Trail Hunter.

  5. #13036

    Lindsay Lee - a (not so good) Update on Earlier Review

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    ...continued South towards Sams and saw a pretty young girl by the WH. She looks young, early 20's, wearing a black top and a jean short. Told me that her name is Lindsey. Was getting excited to pound her pussy but she didn't want to go to my spot, which is only 5 mn from where we were, but instead wanted to go to her place, which is located in Dr. Phillips. That was very strange at first but I have to decline that option. I was thinking maybe it was a sting but it was really early, 6 am, for a sting. Later, I realized after observing her for a while that she was arguing with her jealous bf / pimp and maybe wanted to get out of there...
    Yes, Lindsay and that BF / pimp can be flakey as hell. I had a good dream with her last week and was supposed to have a follow up with her but she backed out after texting that we were on. It turns out I walked right past her and the BF as they were having a smoke and were all lovey dovey. I didn't say anything but we made eye contact. I went on up to my room and sent her a text but nada. No show and when I went back downstairs they were gone. Later I spotted them in the rear of the same hotel heading into a room so I guess she decided to ride the BF instead of a paying client.

    So my earlier positive review post on her stands as far as her performance in our first meeting. However, I will warn everyone that YMMV and that she is flaky and could be a no-show so don't get your hopes up. I don't have much interest in playing those kinds of games so I'm moving on.

  6. #13035

    Saturday Night Hookup

    Rolled into HO Town about 8:45 pm and at the corner of Oak Ridge and the Infamous Trail spotted a sexy thick white girl , big ass and tits. Got her attention, parked and waited, she got in. She said " I'm Lindsey didn't we date " ? , I said, " yeah we dated once " . Lindsey gave me a phenomenal BBBJCIM on our last hookup. She jerked my cock on our way to the spot, and I rubbed her juicy titties . " Do you want a blowjob " ? , she asked me at the scene of the crime . " Let's fuck " , I said, and she said, " ok " , and that's what we did. Fucked her shaved pussy good and hard. Shot a big load deep into that shaved pussy , No Party Hat! . Lindsey is a fun loving girl, and I would fuck her bareback again! And there you have it! Oh here she is: http://img2.lodef.net/imgs/e/8/b/d/e...0fc60666_f.jpg.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream .

  7. #13034

    Lexi

    Decided to check the trail this morning after my experience with Kevon last night. Headed to 528 and BK to see if Nadia was around but unsuccessful. Continued South towards Sams and saw a pretty young girl by the WH. She looks young, early 20's, wearing a black top and a jean short. Told me that her name is Lindsey. Was getting excited to pound her pussy but she didn't want to go to my spot, which is only 5 mn from where we were, but instead wanted to go to her place, which is located in Dr. Phillips. That was very strange at first but I have to decline that option. I was thinking maybe it was a sting but it was really early, 6 am, for a sting. Later, I realized after observing her for a while that she was arguing with her jealous bf / pimp and maybe wanted to get out of there. Anyway, back to Sunoco and found this thick girl with huge boobs by BB. Said her name is Lexi. Told me that she posted on BP and gave me a list of her rates. Rates are a little high. Agreed on. 6 with pics for FS. She is very proud of herself that she is not a candy user and is clean and DF. Said that she cannot be that thick if she uses candy. Only downside is that everything is covered. Sucked these DDDs and pounded that pussy very well. Anal is available for some extra upcharge. Digits are available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi1.jpg‎   lexi2.jpg‎  

  8. #13033

    Kevon

    As promised, I was in the Sunoco area last night. Saw this blonde WSW wearing a blue dress. Decided to go for the scoop and told me that her name is Missy or Misty. Welcome Dale Earnhardt or Michael Schumacher. My foot was stuck on the gas and got out of there very fast. As I was speeding away from Misty, I saw Kevon. She didn't remember me at first as it was a while when I saw her. I called her by her name and she came in. Told her that I was in a mood for her special BBBJ as I missed her. Of to my spot. Good head and CFS. Finish in her mouth as always and I had to beg her to let go Jr. Still sucking it even all the loads were gone. Nice DT and always good time with Kevon. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kevon.jpg‎   kevon2.jpg‎  

  9. #13032
    I will put her between 5'5 and 5'8, wide hips, nice hips, and thick legs, basically a curvy shape like I like them. As for age, I will guess either early 30's or late 20's but she looks good and I really wanted to hit that pussy. Hopefully, I will see her again soon. I looked for her yesterday night but didn't find her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her please? She was very instant with CBJ with me.

    Sox.

  10. #13031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Girl Alert Rachel

    There's a super sexy young college chick working out of her own incall near Paradise Trail. I picked up Rachel near the goodwill out on Paradise. WSW, young with big green eye's and a beautiful nice body. Nice big round ass! She is petite but has a beautiful body and face. BBBJ and CFS were on the menu! She is a must see! Digits are available asap! Shoot me a PM.

  11. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Was at the BK by 528 and saw this pretty girl. Scooped her and she said her name is Nadia. Bingo, thanks to this site, I knew already who she was and also that she is good news. She has wonderful curve and nice legs. Need to hit this one. I asked her to go to my spot. My spot is a little far from the pick up and she didn't want to go. I had to settle for a car date, which I am not a big fan of. I was very nervous of the whole surrounding with car date but she took good care and gave me a good BBBJCIMWS. I need to check this one again for sure fos FS this time. I felt that I didn't complete my mission yet with her. Unfortunately, I didn't get her digits. I saw her talking on the phone earlier but after we were done, as I was too nervous in that area, I just wanted to get out of there and forgot to get the digits. I will appreciate if someone can pass them along.
    Can you describe her please? She was very instant with CBJ with me.

    Sox.

  12. #13029

    Sunco

    It was popin this afternoon around 3 for a min when the rain came out to play. I saw maria, kevon I think, 3 other white girls. One with Different shade of color hair with a long tatoo on her leg. I was just driving by or I would have picked up maria for her bbj.

  13. #13028
    I will go with option 3. Saw a lot of them earlier by the Sunoco but was busy and didn't stop. I will take my chance at the sunoco tonight and hopefully not a lot of LE as yesterday night. I will report for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had good luck tonight. I just did a loop around (down to the truck stop, north to Holden and back again) and it was like a ghost town. I saw only 2 non-descript girls and absolutely nobody at the usual hotspots. My theory is that it is one of three possible answers for this:

    * All ladies have found gainful employment and are full-time engaged.

    * All have been given a free weekend away at camp.

    * or all must have used today's earlier activity at the Sunoco as their last hurrah before laying low for the holiday weekend.

    My guess is the last one is the real answer. I did see one LEO sitting in the dark at the gas station near Holden but otherwise all is quiet on the western front tonight. Stay safe and enjoy your 4th of July.

  14. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Was at the BK by 528 and saw this pretty girl. Scooped her and she said her name is Nadia...
    Glad you had good luck tonight. I just did a loop around (down to the truck stop, north to Holden and back again) and it was like a ghost town. I saw only 2 non-descript girls and absolutely nobody at the usual hotspots. My theory is that it is one of three possible answers for this:

    * All ladies have found gainful employment and are full-time engaged.

    * All have been given a free weekend away at camp.

    * or all must have used today's earlier activity at the Sunoco as their last hurrah before laying low for the holiday weekend.

    My guess is the last one is the real answer. I did see one LEO sitting in the dark at the gas station near Holden but otherwise all is quiet on the western front tonight. Stay safe and enjoy your 4th of July.

  15. #13026

    Nadia

    Was at the BK by 528 and saw this pretty girl. Scooped her and she said her name is Nadia. Bingo, thanks to this site, I knew already who she was and also that she is good news. She has wonderful curve and nice legs. Need to hit this one. I asked her to go to my spot. My spot is a little far from the pick up and she didn't want to go. I had to settle for a car date, which I am not a big fan of. I was very nervous of the whole surrounding with car date but she took good care and gave me a good BBBJCIMWS. I need to check this one again for sure fos FS this time. I felt that I didn't complete my mission yet with her. Unfortunately, I didn't get her digits. I saw her talking on the phone earlier but after we were done, as I was too nervous in that area, I just wanted to get out of there and forgot to get the digits. I will appreciate if someone can pass them along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape