Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12650
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Yet neither that new site (nor this one, usasg, for that matter) uses https. WTF? Certs are cheap and easy to config, even in shared hosting where you *might* have to fork over an extra $2/ month or so for a dedicated IP. I can't imagine why neither of these sites uses HTTPS.

    Can either of you (Commando69 or A2) shed some light. ?
    Sometimes the comfort of a Walmart 6-pack of tidy whities takes precedence.

  2. #12649
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlCobra98  [View Original Post]
    But shouldn't a post in the BP advertiser review section include a link to the girls ad? There are several girls on BP using that name.
    You are correct. I just forgot.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ride/43430762

  3. #12648

    Needs more SSL

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando69  [View Original Post]
    (stuff about monger guide dot com)
    Yet neither that new site (nor this one, usasg, for that matter) uses https. WTF? Certs are cheap and easy to config, even in shared hosting where you *might* have to fork over an extra $2/ month or so for a dedicated IP. I can't imagine why neither of these sites uses HTTPS.

    Can either of you (Commando69 or A2) shed some light. ?

  4. #12647

    Maybe it's just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Ariel never fails to impress me. Her body is beautiful but her eyes and smile really set her apart from other girls. When you are dreaming of sex with Ariel, her vag is wonderful but seeing her look up at you and smile with those deep brown eyes is the greatest.

    She has a great natural boobs for such a little lady. She always comes dressed nice, like she's ready to go out to dinner or dancing and make everyone jealous of the beauty with you. But I don't dream of dinner and dancing I dream of getting her out of those pretty clothes. She happily complies with my every wish. She is always ready willing and able to do whatever I need to fulfill my fantasy. She is truly your personal porn star or fantasy girl for the moments you are fortunate to share with her.
    But shouldn't a post in the BP advertiser review section include a link to the girls ad? There are several girls on BP using that name.

  5. #12646

    What a waste of good looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Ariel never fails to impress me. Her body is beautiful but her eyes and smile really set her apart from other girls. When you are dreaming of sex with Ariel, her vag is wonderful but seeing her look up at you and smile with those deep brown eyes is the greatest.

    She has a great natural boobs for such a little lady. She always comes dressed nice, like she's ready to go out to dinner or dancing and make everyone jealous of the beauty with you. But I don't dream of dinner and dancing I dream of getting her out of those pretty clothes. She happily complies with my every wish. She is always ready willing and able to do whatever I need to fulfill my fantasy. She is truly your personal porn star or fantasy girl for the moments you are fortunate to share with her.
    She could easily have done better on SA or hanging around certain hotel bars and got a sugar daddy over being on BP.

  6. #12645

    Dreamed of Ariel again

    Ariel never fails to impress me. Her body is beautiful but her eyes and smile really set her apart from other girls. When you are dreaming of sex with Ariel, her vag is wonderful but seeing her look up at you and smile with those deep brown eyes is the greatest.

    She has a great natural boobs for such a little lady. She always comes dressed nice, like she's ready to go out to dinner or dancing and make everyone jealous of the beauty with you. But I don't dream of dinner and dancing I dream of getting her out of those pretty clothes. She happily complies with my every wish. She is always ready willing and able to do whatever I need to fulfill my fantasy. She is truly your personal porn star or fantasy girl for the moments you are fortunate to share with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2780.jpg‎  

  7. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    I'm not to big on girls with handlers. They tend to be less accommodating. If I can't find anything better I may take the plunge and report back.
    I have personally never any evidence of any sort of her having a handler, besides someones comment.

  8. #12643

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EWilli56  [View Original Post]
    All I got was the top uncovered, back then I didn't pay more than. 6 for service so that maybe less was the damage. The top was great, but no CIM, when I was about ready she finished me in her hand. I read that she has a BF now who handles her, back when I met her she was completely alone idk if this is the case now, or he just wasnt around back during my session.
    I'm not to big on girls with handlers. They tend to be less accommodating. If I can't find anything better I may take the plunge and report back.

  9. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    I guess now she probably even bigger. Did she give good head. How was her service?
    All I got was the top uncovered, back then I didn't pay more than. 6 for service so that maybe less was the damage. The top was great, but no CIM, when I was about ready she finished me in her hand. I read that she has a BF now who handles her, back when I met her she was completely alone idk if this is the case now, or he just wasnt around back during my session.

  10. #12641

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker28  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I saw her last year and her BF is her handler, which I already knew based on my own research before meeting her. And he was around, when I got there but you don't have to worry about him. She is attentive, not a clock watcher and a nice girl. Good covered BJ, and I did K9. It wasn't nothing to brag about, but I never repeated. Her pics are a little outdated, because she did gain some weight and was on the heavier side. Overall I would give her a 6. Damage was eighty.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't pull the trigger last night was 2 tired. It seems like more and more girls are starting to work out of Kennesaw.

  11. #12640

    BBW in kennesaw

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...p-bbw/35571809

    She quoted 60 for qv covered everything. I countered with 50. She's stuck on 60.

    Can I get some Intel on this chick. How is the service, is a handler involved things like that.

  12. #12639

    Tiana

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...0371/1/1588954

    I shizzled this chic's nizzle over the weekend. I've seen this chic post for a few months now, but I've always thought her rates were too ridiculous to patronize. She used to be downtown too, so I figured that was the reason for the ridiculous rates. Also, I noticed every pic she took, she had her hand over her stomach area. I had a very good feeling that she was trying to hide that baby wear on her tummy. That's a very common trick with these backpage chics. This Saturday though, I was surfing the page and stumbled upon her ad once again. This time she was on the east side and her qv rate decreased. Now that her rate was more to my like I gave her a call. Also, she seems to be working for the same crew on Panola Road, whom I've seen in the past. I just saw a chic, Dreamz, a month ago who worked out of the same crew. I just clicked on Dreamz backpage link and it came up with this chic right here's, ad.

    So, I called this chic and she said that she wasn't from the area, so she had no clue where she was. That's always good to know. She said that she would send me the address and that she did a few minutes later. 1 hour later, I headed out to her way. LOL. I texted her when I was 5 minutes away and she text me back with, "wow, that was 1 hour ago. I stepped out for a minute". LOL. I waited a while for her to get back to her room and once she did she text me the room number right away. Up the stairs and to her room I went. Non-vipers, it stops right at the stairs for you. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, why yes I will. That Panola street crew gots a good thing going. They got some nice looking broads who at least have a damn personality. You rarely see that with these chics nowadays. She's good peoples and she did her work.

    I knocked on her door and it was opened almost immediately by a female who I couldn't see too clearly since she had all the lights off in her room. I walked on in anyways as she quickly closed the door behind me. The room was completely dark except for the light from a flat screen tv and 2 red candles each at the opposite ends of the room. It looked as if this chic was about to perform a ritual. I wanted no parts of that and immediately asked her if she could turn on some lights. She claimed she didn't like the lights, hence the candles, but I persisted until she finally turned them on. I don't bang anything in the dark. I need the visuals.

    After the lights were on, I got a good look at her and she didn't look half bad. She was wearing a black and white cotton dress that didn't leave much for the imagination. It was pretty obvious that she was completely nude underneath. She had on a pair of glasses as well that added that librarian nerdy look about her. Face was about a 6-7. She's got a lot of tattoos on her body as well as she can see her trying to hide them all in her pics. LOL. We gots ta talking for a minute and talks of the donation finally came up and I gave it to her. It was 60 bucks for 15 minutes. She took the money and looked it over before placing it in a draw at first. She also told me she had a counterfeit pen on hand as someone gave her fake bills before. Sure, whatever you saw.

    After the donation, she signaled for me to strip and that I did, all by myself with no help from her at all. She stripped as well to reveal no underwear or bra and a semi-athletic body. For the sake of categorization, I'd say her body is "average". She's got a nice frame but its mildly damaged by baby wear. Her tits are high B's but sag a good much from apparent baby wear. Her stomach is flatish, but has slight belly flab with mild stretch marks and definite signs of multiple chid birth and her ass, it was a juicy athletic ass. It had some good meat on it, and it stood up on its own for the most part, but I saw slight stress fracture at the lower portions of her ass. Her body still looked good though, just damaged a bit from baby. She's 5'5 and looks like a solid 145 lbs, give or take a few pounds. A thick athletic / average body chic.

    We're both in the buff now as she instructed me to lay back on the bed but I just sat at the edge of the bed, to entice her to get on her knees infront of me. She never took the cue and just sat right next to me while asking me what do I like. I told her doggie because of that nice ass of yours and started squeezing her ass on the bed. She then started hand jacking me for a few seconds before I asked her if that was all that she was trying to do. She said that she was just getting me ready and that she did before slipping on a thin cover on my half-mast johnson. She then placed her head in my lap and gots ta sucking. The sucking was ok I guess. I didn't feeling much of anything, but she did look good doing it.

    After about 2 minutes of ok sucky, she stopped sucking and reminded me that I didn't have alot of time. Wow! That's always nice to hear. I told her to assume the doggie position and that she did as she got up on all 4's on the bed right infront of me. Her ass did look pretty nice back there too. I smelled some slight rankness back there too but once I entered her the scent seemed to have went away and she didn't smell like anything. I felt some light heat and some medium friction on her walls. She also placed some lube on her snatch before I made my entry. As soon as I entered her, she started throwing it back immediately and was lightly moaning as well. That's was pretty nice of her.

    I stroked her out for a good 4 minutes and told her to bend her back down lower and that she did, giving me more access to drill deep. 4 minutes into my pound game, I felt my eruption coming and blew a medium load in the cover while she was still throwing it back at me. A few minutes more, she kind of pulled away from me to add some ghetto lube to her snatch, when I just told her I blew my load. She didn't even realize it. We both got off the bed as she went to find me a plastic bag to dump the cover in. I dumped the cover in the plastic bag as she asked me if I wanted some wipes to clean up with. Why, yes ma'am I do. I cleaned up with some wipes as she did the same as well.

    After we were both dressed, we gazed upon the tv, as we watched and commented on the movie that was playing on the tube. She seems like a nice easy going girl. I don't know how open her menu is though as I never asked. She said she does offer multi-pop in the 30 minute session, so I may check her out again for her 30 minute service. The service was really nothing to write home about but I like her attitude, willingness and that ass on her. That reminding me that I didn't have a lot of time left during the session, was really the only negative. She didn't start a timer on me, but remained cognizant of the time. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "6". So long yuppies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiana1.jpg‎   tiana2.jpg‎   tiana4.jpg‎  

  13. #12638

    Fake

    Most of the pictures on this ad are Fake. Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscato  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellows, any intel on this beauty?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...01640/41681442

  14. #12637

    Ssbbw on BP??

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    But has anyone seen this ssbbw? Feel free to pm if you want to keep your reputation in order, LOL. Might want to give her a spin at least once. I guess she could also go in the big booty thread as well as Jumbo Jugs.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-6am/42755365
    I didn't know any ssbbws posted on BP. I know there's Bbw there, but I never saw and super sized bbws LOL.

    Looks like her Juggs are big though. Worth a plow maybe and her rates are low.

  15. #12636
    She is legit. I saw her last year and her BF is her handler, which I already knew based on my own research before meeting her. And he was around, when I got there but you don't have to worry about him. She is attentive, not a clock watcher and a nice girl. Good covered BJ, and I did K9. It wasn't nothing to brag about, but I never repeated. Her pics are a little outdated, because she did gain some weight and was on the heavier side. Overall I would give her a 6. Damage was eighty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape