Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 6045
-
10-28-16 03:41 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 2927Not Miss Lily
You are right, that is not Miss Lilly.
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 01:45 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 62Zoey
Did she post an ad recently? That one seems to be from August 2015. Very interested in this one but she disappeared. At least I can follow her Facebook LOL.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 23:53 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 62It is Nyla, the tattoos match. I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 23:52 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 62This one too?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...retty/17266848
Trying to get a hold of her, no response yet.
-
10-27-16 22:54 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 2120More prospects
Kelsey
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17266533
I tend to avoid the whole "in town for a short time" type. It just tends to be a pit of despair. But something about this one stands out.
Audrianna
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920
This one is very difficult to contact.
Kali
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17265310
I've had a lot of contact with her, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think she's very promising.
It feels like there are way more interesting prospects in Madison than there have been in a long time.
-
10-27-16 22:23 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 2120Very true. Any other hidden gems?
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 22:21 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 2120When it rains it pours
I couldn't help but track down a few more interesting prospects:
Lilly
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-day/17264985
Outcall only or car date. Hmm, the pic looks oddly like Nyla:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...babby/17264294
Burnette Bombshell
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/17223871
Yeah, I hate that mispelling, but she seems cute. Downtown incall.
Missy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...missy/17264908
Another cutie. Outcall only.
-
10-27-16 22:10 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 2120Zoe vs. Zoey
Oh, you mean Zoe who had an incall for a brief time near the Capital? Short hair, a little punky, down for pretty much anything. Yeah, I still have her number memorized.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 21:02 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 2927Zoe
Zoe looks like some real good booty, so if you got the cash then go get this pussy. The other Zoe was excellent. She had a nice body but retired.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 19:53 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 31As I reviewed earlier she's a great girl. Great conversation and smart. Awesome body and tits were great too.
Originally Posted by Jeffbeaumont
[View Original Post]
Go get her and treat her well!!
-
10-27-16 17:27 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 663Wasn't the other Zoe from a few years back older that 18 YO this gal claims to be 20.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 17:16 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 663Its a sickness my friend. I keep seeing Shae I have found my ATF at this point. It keeps getting better and she knows what I like and she does it very well. Why look further for what I have found?? I do take a step back and unless its I think its going to be something soooo much better I'll take a chance.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
I saw Sam and enjoyed her company and have her as my back up.
The hunt is the fun part, the date is the dessert.
-
10-27-16 09:29 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 800Thanks for the review! I don't mind being a bit skinny, especially on a little bit older girl. And she looks like she has nice perky ta-ta's.
Originally Posted by Needlehead
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 09:24 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 800Looking at the pics she doesn't look very flabby, but she seems to have a bit of belly going on. Preggo? If she is, I'm down for that!
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 00:03 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 30Chloe
Chloe.
She's an absolute delight.
Setup was easy. I texted / called, she answered / replied and arrived in our discussed time frame. The pictures posted are her. Posed but her and very much aligned with her physical appearance. She was dressed nicely in jeans, top, jacket, and heels. Something a lot of other providers are overlooking more and more it seems. I mean, I like what's inside a wrapped gift most of all, but also very much appreciate the wrapper.
She's very open and put on an utterly amazing performance of her deep, deep grasp of the French language that was good to the last drop. I'm certain other performances are available but that one did me in.
On top of everything else, she is an absolute delight to be around. Some described her as nervous or hyper, but I prefer intelligently bubbly. Definitely not a clock watcher and was vested in my experience.
Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.

















