Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Librarian on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that she's currently on a unplanned vacation. Can't wait to she comes back to paradise trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by XMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was checking out glamour shots, I saw that she was staying at the Graybar Hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    The NO panties librarian.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ibrarian-.html

    Trail Hunter.
    One of the most submissive and low cost chicks on Paradise Trail. Excellent head game and pussy!

  2. #14029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Saturday night big titty fuck. Going thru a big tit phase boy's. Rachel rocked my world, so tonight I text Shelly and she and her big tits are ready and waiting for a titty fuck. Awesome time! It may be just me but it seems like Shelly's tits are getting BIGGER! She has her in call right in the old quadrant.

    C5.

  3. #14028

    Nikki the Librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where the fuck she's at LOL been wanting to fuck that naughty ass librarian for a while now LOL she's a good suck and fuck she's submissive as fuck LOL.

    -BMM.
    Word on the street is that she's currently on a unplanned vacation. Can't wait to she comes back to paradise trail.

  4. #14027

    A Mere Afternoon in Paradise

    Good Day Gents.

    CG1 recently met up with Mere for an afternoon of fun. She advertises online (http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-sexy/17720011) but I know she likes to go for those midnight strolls every now and again. The more detailed report is in the BP thread but long story short she's worth checking out (BBBJ, CFS, DG, CG). . 6 mario coins for a qv, but car rides with her are bound to be a bit more cost effective.

    -CG1 out.

  5. #14026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rachel on Paradise Trail

    I called her this sweet sexy chick to see if she was available. Rachel immediately says to come right on over. Rachel always keeps a very nice and very clean in call and I knock on her door and she opens door and I'm pleasantly surprised that this gorgeous chick is already in her birthday suit! Full make up and cherry red lipstick on AND those HUGE gorgeous tits of hers were calling out my name. Rachel continues to shed some pound's but I told her not to lose that big gorgeous ass of hers!! We fucked in nearly every position possible and I finished by exploding in between those massive TWINS of hers! Everything was covered! Very good CBJ and CFS! Rachel is becoming one of my top 3 for sure!

  6. #14025

    Christina

    Hey everyone I was wondering if Christina is still around. Had long brown hair, nice body and had a place on 29th. Thank you.

  7. #14024
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where the fuck she's at LOL been wanting to fuck that naughty ass librarian for a while now LOL she's a good suck and fuck she's submissive as fuck LOL.

    -BMM.
    Last time I was checking out glamour shots, I saw that she was staying at the Graybar Hotel.

  8. #14023

    The Librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where the fuck she's at LOL been wanting to fuck that naughty ass librarian for a while now LOL she's a good suck and fuck she's submissive as fuck LOL.

    -BMM.
    The NO panties librarian.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ibrarian-.html

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #14022

    The librarian Nikki

    Anyone know where the fuck she's at LOL been wanting to fuck that naughty ass librarian for a while now LOL she's a good suck and fuck she's submissive as fuck LOL.

    -BMM.

  10. #14021

    Ashley the saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Was between 39th and 41st the other afternoon when I picked up Gigi. I haven't seen The Saint this far north before. I had to swing around once to assure it was actually her. That body is unmistakable! Face is a little rough these days though.

    Grain 56.
    That's where she hangs out the most now in days by nash and the 40's.

    -BMM.

  11. #14020

    Saw her by the 7-11

    Was between 39th and 41st the other afternoon when I picked up Gigi. I haven't seen The Saint this far north before. I had to swing around once to assure it was actually her. That body is unmistakable! Face is a little rough these days though.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body come by a ka bella saint lately.

  12. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks back saw her walking down Nashville, I waved to her but kept on driving, I have not been back down Nashville since. Good luck!
    What part of Nash did you see her on?

  13. #14018

    Maria

    It appears my atf Maria has changed her number again. Anyone willing to share please pm me. Thanks gents!

  14. #14017

    The saint

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body come by a ka bella saint lately.
    Couple weeks back saw her walking down Nashville, I waved to her but kept on driving, I have not been back down Nashville since. Good luck!

  15. #14016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body come by a ka bella saint lately.
    Saw her a few day's ago in the new quadrant at Lancaster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape