Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,451 to 21,465 of 35480
-
11-06-16 08:03 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Librarian on Paradise Trail
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]
One of the most submissive and low cost chicks on Paradise Trail. Excellent head game and pussy!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 22:02 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail
Saturday night big titty fuck. Going thru a big tit phase boy's. Rachel rocked my world, so tonight I text Shelly and she and her big tits are ready and waiting for a titty fuck. Awesome time! It may be just me but it seems like Shelly's tits are getting BIGGER! She has her in call right in the old quadrant.
C5.
-
11-05-16 20:03 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 368Nikki the Librarian
Word on the street is that she's currently on a unplanned vacation. Can't wait to she comes back to paradise trail.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 19:40 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 51A Mere Afternoon in Paradise
Good Day Gents.
CG1 recently met up with Mere for an afternoon of fun. She advertises online (http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-sexy/17720011) but I know she likes to go for those midnight strolls every now and again. The more detailed report is in the BP thread but long story short she's worth checking out (BBBJ, CFS, DG, CG). . 6 mario coins for a qv, but car rides with her are bound to be a bit more cost effective.
-CG1 out.
-
11-05-16 18:36 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 7357Rachel on Paradise Trail
I called her this sweet sexy chick to see if she was available. Rachel immediately says to come right on over. Rachel always keeps a very nice and very clean in call and I knock on her door and she opens door and I'm pleasantly surprised that this gorgeous chick is already in her birthday suit! Full make up and cherry red lipstick on AND those HUGE gorgeous tits of hers were calling out my name. Rachel continues to shed some pound's but I told her not to lose that big gorgeous ass of hers!! We fucked in nearly every position possible and I finished by exploding in between those massive TWINS of hers! Everything was covered! Very good CBJ and CFS! Rachel is becoming one of my top 3 for sure!
-
11-05-16 18:33 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 1Christina
Hey everyone I was wondering if Christina is still around. Had long brown hair, nice body and had a place on 29th. Thank you.
-
11-05-16 18:07 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 150Last time I was checking out glamour shots, I saw that she was staying at the Graybar Hotel.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 17:36 #14023Banned Member

Posts: 1218The Librarian
The NO panties librarian.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ibrarian-.html
Trail Hunter.
-
11-05-16 16:42 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 238The librarian Nikki
Anyone know where the fuck she's at LOL been wanting to fuck that naughty ass librarian for a while now LOL she's a good suck and fuck she's submissive as fuck LOL.
-BMM.
-
11-05-16 15:47 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 238Ashley the saint
That's where she hangs out the most now in days by nash and the 40's.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-BMM.
-
11-05-16 15:32 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 1837Saw her by the 7-11
Was between 39th and 41st the other afternoon when I picked up Gigi. I haven't seen The Saint this far north before. I had to swing around once to assure it was actually her. That body is unmistakable! Face is a little rough these days though.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 14:15 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 335What part of Nash did you see her on?
Originally Posted by PerfectAss
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 13:54 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 64Maria
It appears my atf Maria has changed her number again. Anyone willing to share please pm me. Thanks gents!
-
11-04-16 12:14 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 394The saint
Couple weeks back saw her walking down Nashville, I waved to her but kept on driving, I have not been back down Nashville since. Good luck!
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 12:02 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Saint
Saw her a few day's ago in the new quadrant at Lancaster.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






