Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 18218
-
11-06-16 09:01 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 288Well stated MT69, thanks to SR members as yourself I learned the ropes. Again, to the newbies it is a process, you can't keep taking without giving.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 07:31 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 1482Lucky
Go ahead guys. Who wants to be lucky enough to watch mating season at sea world? Sorry, but to say that anyone would be lucky to watch them eat tuna while you jerk off is just crazy. $200 gets your more than that with quality results. Make it $50 and provide free popcorn and splash ponchos and I'm there!
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 06:38 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 84That is not the Dahlia your referring to
I can assure you that I have recently seen Dahlia and she does not weigh 200 lbs! She is as beautiful as ever, and she has never used candy.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 12:23 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 169For Sure Not THE Dahlia
I actually got a laugh when I looked at the pictures. Definitely not our little Dahlia in those pictures.
Originally Posted by FLAdventurer
[View Original Post]
YM.
-
11-05-16 12:10 #3394

Posts: 373I do hope your post was tongue in cheek as that just can't be the Dahlia I know.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 11:46 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 165Dahlia doing girl on girl!
I've seen Dahlia in the past, now she's offering 2 girls shows, sounds like fun. The bad part is she has packed on the pounds since I've seen her last. She must have stopped candy or something. I don't think I'll partake she is a little too much woman for me now, but I know some of you guys don't mind the extra cushion. If anyone tries dahlias double sessions let me know how it goes!!!
http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ouple/17707707
-
11-05-16 08:56 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 1482Come on
Ok you're new so I will be gentle.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
1. Bella Knight. Solid performer. Plenty of positive information on her all over the place. Why would you waste an ask on her when information is plentiful.
2. Before you start asking questions do a google search, a google image search (right click on the image and look for the drop down option that gets you there), phone number search, and lastly try oThER sites that evaluate providers. There are many.
3. If you find nothing or info is sparse, then take one for the team tofft. We all have done it and many of us have gotten hosed. It's part of the process.
4. Provide useful information to the community. Don't keep taking a penny until the tray is empty.
5. Rtff! Read, read, read, read. I'm sure I mentioned Bella a while ago, as have others.
6. Be safe! Again RTFF. And stay out of certain counties in Florida or you're going to have a bad time at uncles house.
Good luck. That's my annual soapbox. Any other newbies please read this because it will save your ass in the future.
-
11-05-16 08:30 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 183Sounds like a fun time
Would you have a link?
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 17:07 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 731Rtff
That's Bella Knight. There's plenty of reviews of her on here all positive. Just do a search.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 16:50 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 1170Any info?
Has anyone had the pleasure or misadventure of meeting this young lady? Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-you/15878273
-
10-21-16 12:58 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 1039Yep
She was just reviewed in another thread. Guess you haven't RTTF that far yet. Read the other threads and you will find the review.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 02:41 #3387Regular Member

Posts: 26Has anyone tried this one
Has anyone had a visit with this one.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-caress-.html
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-sensual-.html
She even has a shower to wash away the evidence LOL.
-
10-05-16 22:31 #3386Banned Member

Posts: 606Valeriexxx
Went to see my ATF Valeriexxx. Met me at the front door in her little red dres and heels. Chit chatted on the way to the room in her immaculate incall. Every time I visit I'm treated as a king. She takes direction well, can go for as long as you can and has plenty of energy to spare. Can take anything you throw at her. A true PSE from a local, retired adult starlet. Half an hour donation 115 has always lasted well into an hour without one incident being rushed, complaints or anything of the sort.
-
09-11-16 19:21 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 97Lacey
Had a dream with Lacey in Apopka after I was dissed by another I had an appointment with. I've had Lacey's number in my phone for months but don't get up to that area much. Picked her up at her house and ent to Geneva. Said she was recently divorced and trying to get by. Good dream, BBBJ, CG, spoon. Nice and slim.
-
09-04-16 17:13 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 642Rip Off a Serenity.
Oh, man! That's too damn bad. She looks like she has the makings for a good time too. Wait. Third picture (bottom) with her on her knees. Is that management minding the Rip Off business desk in the background? Could that have anything to do with it?
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






