Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3395

    For Sure Not THE Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by FLAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I do hope your post was tongue in cheek as that just can't be the Dahlia I know.
    I actually got a laugh when I looked at the pictures. Definitely not our little Dahlia in those pictures.

    YM.

  2. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dahlia in the past, now she's offering 2 girls shows, sounds like fun. The bad part is she has packed on the pounds since I've seen her last. She must have stopped candy or something. I don't think I'll partake she is a little too much woman for me now, but I know some of you guys don't mind the extra cushion. If anyone tries dahlias double sessions let me know how it goes!!!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ouple/17707707
    I do hope your post was tongue in cheek as that just can't be the Dahlia I know.

  3. #3393

    Dahlia doing girl on girl!

    I've seen Dahlia in the past, now she's offering 2 girls shows, sounds like fun. The bad part is she has packed on the pounds since I've seen her last. She must have stopped candy or something. I don't think I'll partake she is a little too much woman for me now, but I know some of you guys don't mind the extra cushion. If anyone tries dahlias double sessions let me know how it goes!!!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ouple/17707707

  4. #3392

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-caress-.html

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-sensual-.html

    She even has a shower to wash away the evidence LOL.
    Ok you're new so I will be gentle.

    1. Bella Knight. Solid performer. Plenty of positive information on her all over the place. Why would you waste an ask on her when information is plentiful.

    2. Before you start asking questions do a google search, a google image search (right click on the image and look for the drop down option that gets you there), phone number search, and lastly try oThER sites that evaluate providers. There are many.

    3. If you find nothing or info is sparse, then take one for the team tofft. We all have done it and many of us have gotten hosed. It's part of the process.

    4. Provide useful information to the community. Don't keep taking a penny until the tray is empty.

    5. Rtff! Read, read, read, read. I'm sure I mentioned Bella a while ago, as have others.

    6. Be safe! Again RTFF. And stay out of certain counties in Florida or you're going to have a bad time at uncles house.

    Good luck. That's my annual soapbox. Any other newbies please read this because it will save your ass in the future.

  5. #3391

    Sounds like a fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Went to see my ATF Valeriexxx. Met me at the front door in her little red dres and heels. Chit chatted on the way to the room in her immaculate incall. Every time I visit I'm treated as a king. She takes direction well, can go for as long as you can and has plenty of energy to spare. Can take anything you throw at her. A true PSE from a local, retired adult starlet. Half an hour donation 115 has always lasted well into an hour without one incident being rushed, complaints or anything of the sort.
    Would you have a link?

  6. #3390

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-caress-.html

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-sensual-.html

    She even has a shower to wash away the evidence LOL.
    That's Bella Knight. There's plenty of reviews of her on here all positive. Just do a search.

  7. #3389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Any info?

    Has anyone had the pleasure or misadventure of meeting this young lady? Any information would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-you/15878273

  8. #3388

    Yep

    She was just reviewed in another thread. Guess you haven't RTTF that far yet. Read the other threads and you will find the review.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-caress-.html

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-sensual-.html

    She even has a shower to wash away the evidence LOL.

  9. #3387
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Has anyone tried this one

    Has anyone had a visit with this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-caress-.html

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-sensual-.html

    She even has a shower to wash away the evidence LOL.

  10. #3386

    Valeriexxx

    Went to see my ATF Valeriexxx. Met me at the front door in her little red dres and heels. Chit chatted on the way to the room in her immaculate incall. Every time I visit I'm treated as a king. She takes direction well, can go for as long as you can and has plenty of energy to spare. Can take anything you throw at her. A true PSE from a local, retired adult starlet. Half an hour donation 115 has always lasted well into an hour without one incident being rushed, complaints or anything of the sort.

  11. #3385

    Lacey

    Had a dream with Lacey in Apopka after I was dissed by another I had an appointment with. I've had Lacey's number in my phone for months but don't get up to that area much. Picked her up at her house and ent to Geneva. Said she was recently divorced and trying to get by. Good dream, BBBJ, CG, spoon. Nice and slim.

  12. #3384

    Rip Off a Serenity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl that bailed on me after she had donation her new ad has no name don't waste your time and roses on this rip off.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...snack/13913236
    Oh, man! That's too damn bad. She looks like she has the makings for a good time too. Wait. Third picture (bottom) with her on her knees. Is that management minding the Rip Off business desk in the background? Could that have anything to do with it?

  13. #3383

    Tinkerbell

    Saw this little Disney character this evening. My 2nd dream with Tinkerbell as I was the monger who introduced this utr girl to all of you. I had been holding off repeating with as I knew she was being kept quite busy. Today I was supposed to see another unnamed lady but she did the bad ncns and left me hanging. Once my scheduled time passed I texted Tinkerbell to see if she could see me tonight. Apparently, she had just finished with another monger and was waiting for a ride home. I volunteered to pick her up and bring her to my home. We showered together (got to get that sloppy seconds off the girl). She and I then retired to the playroom for some fun. Won't get into details here, but she has excellent GFE skills and IMHO well worth the $1. 5/ hr. I'll be seeing her again for sure.

  14. #3382

    Tinkerbell. UTR

    Based on reviews I arranged to see this little fairy. Got her digits from a senior member. I texted and received no reply. To tell you the truth, I kind of forgot about her. A couple of days later she texts back and we set something up for the next day. From then on communication was good. She was ready on time when I arrived. A word of warning, her incall place is beyond a dump. I had second thoughts but rolled with it. She is cute but not pretty, if that makes any sense. Defiantly fuckable. Tinkerbell is a tiny slip of a thing. Under 5 feet and thin with a bit of a figure. Small boobs with nice nipples that fit her frame. Nice ass on this one. She says she does her Kegal exercises, and I believe her. She has one tight little pussy. I enjoyed exploring her all over and finger fucked her. She gave good head and we bounced away in several positions. CG and K9 were sublime. I pulled off the condom and finished face fucking my Disney character. She took it like a champ. No complaining. I didn't venture into foreign lands but they might be on the table. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but I'd take her somewhere else. Also, she was funny but I wasn't sure if she meant to be. I wonder if she knows Snow White? I've got a thing for her too.

  15. #3381

    Rip off Serenity is back

    This is the girl that bailed on me after she had donation her new ad has no name don't waste your time and roses on this rip off.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...snack/13913236

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape