Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15219

    Back walkers

    Looking for a good back walker with He. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

  2. #15218

    Exec. Center has at least 3 places

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    I went to a place at the Executive Center twice.

    Clean place, nice girls, mama is very nice. I don't know if FS is on the menu.

    I've never asked. They do a pretty good massage and seem.

    To focus on that. The frist girl I had let me roam over clothes.

    She had on what felt like two pairs of underwear and workout shorts! So I figured FS.

    Was not an option. I asked for HE she said no massage only, but did it anyway with a smirk.

    She is gone now, I liked her.

    Second girl gave an amazing massage but when I asked for HE.

    She looked at me like I don't think I'm supposed to do that.

    She said wait here, I think she asked mama who must have.

    Told her to do it. She came back and finished the job. She took off panties.

    And allowed roaming.

    I work downtown so it's my go to place if I'm too stressed.

    Photos are fake the girls are very nice and very polite they.

    Are not super hot but I find them all attractive. Just normal girls.

    You'd see at the mall. Great attitudes and good massage.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ur-day/6600477
    Which one in Executive center you talking about? Thai Sarah (behind Cutter ford) works in one place there. One the other newer ones seemed like a makeshift room created right in middle of one of the floors?

  3. #15217
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried any service there?

    Any feedback?
    I went to a place at the Executive Center twice.

    Clean place, nice girls, mama is very nice. I don't know if FS is on the menu.

    I've never asked. They do a pretty good massage and seem.

    To focus on that. The frist girl I had let me roam over clothes.

    She had on what felt like two pairs of underwear and workout shorts! So I figured FS.

    Was not an option. I asked for HE she said no massage only, but did it anyway with a smirk.

    She is gone now, I liked her.

    Second girl gave an amazing massage but when I asked for HE.

    She looked at me like I don't think I'm supposed to do that.

    She said wait here, I think she asked mama who must have.

    Told her to do it. She came back and finished the job. She took off panties.

    And allowed roaming.

    I work downtown so it's my go to place if I'm too stressed.

    Photos are fake the girls are very nice and very polite they.

    Are not super hot but I find them all attractive. Just normal girls.

    You'd see at the mall. Great attitudes and good massage.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ur-day/6600477

  4. #15216
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    What is her contact # Tried searching for her ad?
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712

  5. #15215
    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    Based on reports I thought I'd give this place a try. I knew the photos were fake but based on the description of Lisa I wanted to go. I asked for Lisa and was told to come now. I was at the Ala Moana Center so I walked over. A girl fitting the description of Lisa answered the door, she was skinny and had crooked teeth, IMO she was very beautiful, just my type. I said are you Lisa she said no I'm Rose. WTH? She was super friendly and accommodating.

    I take my shower and go to the room and in walked a very pretty girl. She had a pretty face and a great body. So I no longer cared if I had Lisa, Rose, Mimi or whatever name they were going by today. She gave a good honest massage. She was no pro but she did a good job. She said she has only been here 10 days and came from California. She was very friendly and had a lot of energy. Eventually, I turned over and just like the previous report, no underwear and prelubed for your pleasure. I asked her to get undressed and she did. She had a nice body and nice tits maybe a C cup? Roaming wherever was allowed, everything was on the menu but I only wanted HE. I was surprised that she went the extra mile with DFK and nipple sucking. She did try to short me 10 minutes but I asked for a head massage and she did a great job.

    I know the Chinese places all use fact ads with fake photos and you can ask for a certain girl but I think you just get whoever is next up to bat. All in all I find the girls among the most sweet and polite in the business. No hit of attitude whatsoever. I will go back maybe I'll ask for Rose and Lisa next time! LOL! 60 to house, 60 tip. Normally, I give 40 for HE but that's without full nudity, heavy roaming and DFK so I gave 60. I think she earned it. Good place, it's clean and the girls a very nice.
    Thanks for the report. I was thinking about trying this place before from one of the reports but after reading you report sounds Ike a pretty. Good deal and also overall great experience. THANKS again for the info!

  6. #15214
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 6

    Bishop Street

    Anyone has tried any service there?

    Any feedback?

  7. #15213

    Diamond Massage CC

    Based on reports I thought I'd give this place a try. I knew the photos were fake but based on the description of Lisa I wanted to go. I asked for Lisa and was told to come now. I was at the Ala Moana Center so I walked over. A girl fitting the description of Lisa answered the door, she was skinny and had crooked teeth, IMO she was very beautiful, just my type. I said are you Lisa she said no I'm Rose. WTH? She was super friendly and accommodating.

    I take my shower and go to the room and in walked a very pretty girl. She had a pretty face and a great body. So I no longer cared if I had Lisa, Rose, Mimi or whatever name they were going by today. She gave a good honest massage. She was no pro but she did a good job. She said she has only been here 10 days and came from California. She was very friendly and had a lot of energy. Eventually, I turned over and just like the previous report, no underwear and prelubed for your pleasure. I asked her to get undressed and she did. She had a nice body and nice tits maybe a C cup? Roaming wherever was allowed, everything was on the menu but I only wanted HE. I was surprised that she went the extra mile with DFK and nipple sucking. She did try to short me 10 minutes but I asked for a head massage and she did a great job.

    I know the Chinese places all use fact ads with fake photos and you can ask for a certain girl but I think you just get whoever is next up to bat. All in all I find the girls among the most sweet and polite in the business. No hit of attitude whatsoever. I will go back maybe I'll ask for Rose and Lisa next time! LOL! 60 to house, 60 tip. Normally, I give 40 for HE but that's without full nudity, heavy roaming and DFK so I gave 60. I think she earned it. Good place, it's clean and the girls a very nice.

  8. #15212

    Mena CC

    Mena, Apple and Tina. Is the same girl. She keeps changing her name.

  9. #15211

    Re: "Koko Vietnam"

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomNorris  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    TinEye found both of the photos used in that advertisement on generic Asian photo model websites (without the "koko Vietnam" that's added to one of the photos).

    By the way, for photo researchers, TinEye often can produce matches from Asian photo model websites that Google Images may miss.

  10. #15210

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Went back for some BBBJCIM after nice massage. Took out her huge Dcup boobs for me to play while she performed her incredible BBBJCIM while massaging my balls. Damn exploded too fast. LOL.

    Flesh.
    What is her contact # Tried searching for her ad?

  11. #15209
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    Might be back soon. I hope so. Really enjoyed that service.
    Sooner than you think.

  12. #15208
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That outfit; sounds like Lisa, especially if she had a straight (rather than hourglass) figure and had Hershey-Kiss tits on a shallow rib cage. Ask her if she works 9 to 5 only.

    IMHO she looks nothing like the pic.
    Lisa sounds like a girl I'd like. I might swing by today.

  13. #15207
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    What's no boom boom. Hope gives a decent massage. No HJ, no BJ, no play only try get hard and pound them? Ai sus. LOL.
    She says no boom boom for no sex. She is HE only and I have to say she does it perfect for me.

    Nice and slow no jackhammer and she makes good eye contact.

    She is very nice and is an intelligent woman. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a.

    Good massage and a pleasant HE from a beautiful woman.

  14. #15206

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    HE only, roaming allowed over clothes. Personally, I really like her so I always leave happy.

    Others may find it frustrating or disappointing. I only want HE so it's perfect for me.

    She has never tried to push her friend on me but maybe it's because I'm only interested in.

    HE, "no boom boom,"as she likes to say.
    What's no boom boom. Hope gives a decent massage. No HJ, no BJ, no play only try get hard and pound them? Ai sus. LOL.

  15. #15205

    Coco

    Might be back soon. I hope so. Really enjoyed that service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape