Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 6045
-
11-07-16 07:56 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 17Vivian
Any of the seniors or regular posters try Vivian? Can't tell if this review is legit. Anyway tried texting her but mixed responses from her.
Originally Posted by Madphyy
[View Original Post]
DT.
-
11-07-16 07:32 #3299Regular Member

Posts: 17Sam
I have seen Sam for multiple visits. I do have to say, she is letting her physique decline since I saw her the first time she started the hobby. I do still enjoy her from time to time, but I must admit. I am losing the allure. Shae is definitely impressive, but I am having a hard time dealing with her location, leaving drenched in smoke is becoming an issue for me. Still hoping for some new talent. If anyone has any new "hotties", please do share.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
I still see Brooklyn occasionally when I have the time. I'm trying to meet up with Chloe, but can't find the time for her haphazard schedule.
Have seen Miss Lilly. Always beautiful and tasty, just everything is covered, although her CBJ is the best I've had.
Thia will always be Thia, she has a great body but such a lackluster performance most of the time.
Happy hunting!
DT.
-
11-06-16 20:51 #3298Regular Member

Posts: 1Vivian
I took a chance on Vivian a newly arrived Asian girl, FS.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d-b2b/17290778
She was pretty and super hot. I surely enjoyed pretty much. She gave a sort of GFE and spurred my enthusiasm. Good massage as well. The place is clean and cozy. The bathroom is decent. It's worthy what I paid.
-
11-06-16 19:18 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 30I agree, sort of
I've seen Sam, and while I do think she is cute and very friendly, I do think her attractiveness was overstated by many in this forum. Shae, on the other hand, I thought was extremely attractive.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 13:29 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lydia
Here's her ad:
Originally Posted by OralRoberts
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/17302111
I haven't seen her. Just wanted to share the link to the ad.
-
11-06-16 09:47 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lydia
Thanks for the review. Lydia once posted with her friend Autumn, who looked much more feminine. I think Lydia was mentoring her and maybe Autumn wasn't really into the lifestyle.
Originally Posted by OralRoberts
[View Original Post]
P.S. Love the username.
-
11-06-16 09:41 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 2120It's all relative.
To each their own.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
[View Original Post]
Sam is not for guys who like big tits. I don't find her tits "small and saggy". I find her body perfectly athletic.
If Shae is a 7 in looks for you, I'd be curious to know whether you have experienced anyone you'd rate a 8 or higher.
-
11-06-16 09:02 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 70Sam & Shae
Finally had ahold of San this morning. She had an incall on the west side. She came out side to greet me and we went to her room. I wasn't attractive to her at all. Looks 6/ performance 6. I don't know what the rave is all about but I won't repeat. Her tits was so small and saggy.
Shae looks 7/ performance 9. She seems to enjoy her time with you. I think I will retire for now but probably visit Shae here and there. The hunt has been fun but I feel dirty after each visit. You guys keep getting them pussy and treat Shae well.
-
11-05-16 14:10 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 2120Chloe
Her variable incall makes it difficult for me to see her on a whim. I'm curious, though. For anyone who's seen her and either Shae or Sam, how would you compare the experience?
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 14:08 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 2120Nyla. Avoid
I met up with her to see for myself. I could not go through with it. I gave her 20 for meeting and said I was no longer interested. I don't usually do that. I try to do enough research up front to make it unlikely. In this case, I actually discounted sound advice.
Originally Posted by Pm150
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/17314008
-
11-05-16 13:31 #3290Regular Member

Posts: 12Lydia. Native. Throat Therapy Specialist - (920) XXX-2268
First- thanks to all that contribute. It really helped this out of town guy.
Basics- outcall. Good communications- she was 30 minutes late- so be patient.
Face. Cute. Big smile.
Body - 5-7 - surprised nice w / c cup. Hwp about 165 not a bbw.
Lfk-.
Daty.
BBBJ. Nice dt.
150/ hr (really 50 minutes but no complaints-not really rushed).
Acg. Rides hard and enjoys.
Missionary. Enjoys. She pumps from below.
Short cuddle up and she showered.
She's more into regulars doesn't advertise often.
I would repeat, if I lived in the area.
(920) XXX-2268.
-
11-05-16 12:12 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 2927Bonjour mes amis
Now lets go get that pussy. Thanks Chad.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 10:36 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 200Chloe
I told you guys. I'm never wrong about these things. I first met her 3 years ago. She's seen some miles since then, but still an awesome experience. She's quite the GFE.
Originally Posted by Jeffbeaumont
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 00:20 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 800The body and the age remind of Angel who worked at RS or GH and went solo for awhile.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 16:04 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 663I don't recall her name but it wasn't Lucky so another name changer out there.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]

















