Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,391 to 39,405 of 58879
-
11-04-16 23:48 #19489Senior Member

Posts: 33I will second Lawdog's comments. Alexa is a gem. Also at the same location is Nikki and Laura. Nikki has just as nice of a rack, if not better. I think better, but that's just me. Laura is European with bright blue eyes. All three are worth the time to schedule with and a significant step up from an AMP.
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 23:11 #19488Senior Member

Posts: 1482Indeed
I like her look in her ad. Would love to climb that Everest! I have not taken the plunge because she always says draping mandatory. Strictly therapeutic!
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 21:59 #19487Regular Member

Posts: 4Sakura
Back was needing a massage so I ended up here off vine land. Asian women looked about 50's small frame greeted me and was my masseuse. I opted for the TS and was brought back to my table where I quickly dozed off. I dream't of an okay massage and standard flip. After waking up I decided I wouldn't go back.
-
11-04-16 18:47 #19486Senior Member

Posts: 731To make matters worse
Her rates are about 50% higher than your standard legit massage. Perhaps the eye candy is enough to justify the premium for some though.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 18:37 #19485Senior Member

Posts: 362Damn
Damn she is fine. No play at all?
Where was she? She with anyone else we know?
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 18:07 #19484Banned Member

Posts: 141Did you read the first line of the ad.
She was very upfront.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 14:42 #19483Senior Member

Posts: 97Pointers for a new guy
So I typically stick to FS providers, but I wanted to try out a nice no. I was looking at going to luxsa, and I was wondering if someone could give me some pointers to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks in advance!
-
11-04-16 14:01 #19482Senior Member

Posts: 618Brazillian Michelle
I believe she just moved to the Semoran area.
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
11-04-16 13:04 #19481Senior Member

Posts: 97Looking at taking a trip over to luxsa, and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers before I do. I typically keep to independent escorts but wanted to try this out and need some first timer pointers. Thanks in advance!
-
11-04-16 09:35 #19480Senior Member

Posts: 492New Girl Alert! - Maritza
Has anyone seen this gal? She is strict with draping. I was wrapped like a cocoon. Not a single hint. Fellas, PLEASE LMK if you had any luck.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...tudio/17712518
-
11-03-16 21:24 #19479Banned Member

Posts: 141True
Michelle from Kissimmee, then Maitland, Then Kissimmee and Kissimmee Again. Brazilian.
Originally Posted by MichelleMass80
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 16:47 #19478Senior Member

Posts: 82Harold
Went to Harold the other day and saw Young (spelling) nice slender lady. She was very playful in the shower and made sure she got everything nice and clean. Back in the room she started with a so-so traditional massage on the back and legs for about 15 minutes. Then she started the light touch and the fun began. Everything the other people have said is true about what she does for you. She was wearing shorts and there was no entry. She had a low cut top and you could reach in and fondle but she would not remove the bra. Everything was done in a very subtle manner to keep you out of the areas she did not want you to venture into. Maybe this was because it was my 1st time there. One thing I will say is you get plenty of playtime. When things were through she said I had time left and she would massage me for the rest of the time about 10 min. If I wanted, which I did. The donation was normal I am not sure if it was satisfactory or not she did not count it before I left. All in all I thought it was a good time and will repeat to see if I can get any further.
As always stay safe stiffytwo.
-
11-03-16 13:33 #19477Regular Member

Posts: 10Osceola
Do you have a name or address? I know you said it's like 200 meters from Bamboo but I'm not familiar with the area (just moved here).
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 10:06 #19476Senior Member

Posts: 294Alexa at tara's in Maitland
Had the pleasure of seing Alexa, a new girl at tara's angels in Maitland (see ad on BP Massage for Body Escape Spa). She has a huge rack, perfectly shaped wonderfulness, she is tan, flat stomach (used to have an 8 pack. Now just perfectly flat stomach) and a sweet sweet booty. She gives a really nice rub with good technique. SM can PM for more details. 120 for the hour. Go see her and take good care of her. I might be in love but I fall in love every other day. She only works evenings after 5, so book early if you want time with her. -- Dog.
-
11-02-16 19:59 #19475Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Thank you.
Originally Posted by Diamond5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




