Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14288
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Good report, but yeah, you paid about 80-100 too much for Casey. Her real name is Lacey. I have had her a few times and 40-60 was always good. She just wants the quick fix to do her candy.
    Yep, found out after the fact on a previous report. Oh well, wasnt a big loss. She has been in the game for over a year now, I caught the home number I am sure that you speakof. Thanks.

  2. #14287
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDog  [View Original Post]
    Her current phone number goes to a FB account for an AA woman named Jakarta, her prior 313 number also goes to yet a different AA woman. She apparently travels between Mich and California and that check out with old Ads. If you trust MaloneSame, go for it, otherwise some caution is advised. Go in knowing there will be candy nearby.
    Understood, can never be too safe, but check out Hooker Lovers post. Without naming names. Or in this case, first AND last name, there are a FEW numbers that she has used, and she can be found on FB.

  3. #14286

    Bella Mia RIP info

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Is she really RIP?
    Go to Facebook (you either have to have a Facebook account or you create one).

    Enter the phone number in the ad in the Search bar up at the top left. You will see her FaceBook profile with the messages from her friends, also linking to her obituary.

    Pro Tip: You can do this with other phone numbers to check people out. Also something to think about when you use a phone number to link to your Facebook acocount.

  4. #14285
    That's a bummer. I've thought about seeing her in the past. Thanks for the heads up.

    Frogiii.

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixHerass  [View Original Post]
    Pics are not her, walked in and walked right back out. That's how hit she was. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...9%9Bt/20047601.

  5. #14284
    Quote Originally Posted by MaloneSam  [View Original Post]
    Saw "Michelle" contrary to her claims, she is NOT "whatever you like, I love it" but is a nasty-talking good time. Everything covered, pics are accurate, hot girl, pleasantly plump. Likes to do herself and gets into it, not a bad option in a pinch at 1. 2 http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...reaky/26872435.

    Casey She has posted for awhile, she is out there, maybe its just her, or maybe its the candy. But incredible oral skills, some of the best ever. Pics are her, wanted to please though, almost like looking for a boyfriend, as she asked if I was taken, wanted to date etc etc. Seemed lonely, bitched about all the ugly guys that see her. VERY small, nobody is going to confuse me with John Holmes, but tough time with the fit. Got on top, CIM to finish. If you can get past the odd, she is alright. 1. 4, but I hear I paid too much. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umber/27250056.

    Erica. Optical illusion with pics. She is BIG, really big. I mean, REALLY big. Lots of rules, rushed, and had the I am hot attitude. I shouldve walked out, little head wins again. . 8 HH http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rning/27224739.

    Follow up on this one: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/24934802 The number does not match FB profile, but a simple search shows her name, and a profile with matching pics is on point. She is 5 years older than stated age, but the pics are accurate. I talked to her on the phone once, quoted 1. 8, didn't get menu, but had to call, curiosity got the best of me, but still haven't pulled the trigger.

    Finally, Tiffany. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...anity/25823274 She has had issues with her Uncle, and is not 30, I would say closer to 40, but a sweet lady who really wants to please, goes out of her way. Her desire to please, and ask what you want is her strength, never have I seen a provider that interested in pleasing, maybe Bree from a few years back is comparable. EVERYTHING is on the table, and she really enjoys using her tongue on every floor downstairs, with special care to make sure the rim is cleaned, to the point of blowing my mind, and almost something else before the main event. 1. 25 for HH, and we blew past the HH.

    Stay safe.
    Good report, but yeah, you paid about 80-100 too much for Casey. Her real name is Lacey. I have had her a few times and 40-60 was always good. She just wants the quick fix to do her candy.

  6. #14283

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir I was.

  7. #14282

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by MaloneSam  [View Original Post]

    Casey She has posted for awhile, she is out there, maybe its just her, or maybe its the candy. But incredible oral skills, some of the best ever. Pics are her, wanted to please though, almost like looking for a boyfriend, as she asked if I was taken, wanted to date etc etc. Seemed lonely, bitched about all the ugly guys that see her. VERY small, nobody is going to confuse me with John Holmes, but tough time with the fit. Got on top, CIM to finish. If you can get past the odd, she is alright. 1. 4, but I hear I paid too much. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...umber/27250056.

    E

    Stay safe.
    Her current phone number goes to a FB account for an AA woman named Jakarta, her prior 313 number also goes to yet a different AA woman. She apparently travels between Mich and California and that check out with old Ads. If you trust MaloneSame, go for it, otherwise some caution is advised. Go in knowing there will be candy nearby.

  8. #14281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Is the osog her choice or yours? Is she open to msog?
    I'm sure it all depends on how much you want to pay. I negotiated my own rate. She seems very user friendly.

  9. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Is she really RIP?
    Sadly, Yep. Never going to say a name, but it wasnt hard to find doing homework when she first popped up.

  10. #14279

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DetTigersFan  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Ava again. She really gets into the DATY part and when we do the CFS she makes sure she gets hers before I get mine. Unfortunately for me its only one. Didn't have to be back to work right away so we met for lunch down the street. She was kind enough to pick up the check. Said I already paid.
    Is the osog her choice or yours? Is she open to msog?

  11. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Is she really RIP?
    Sad but true.

  12. #14277

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Is she really RIP?
    Wow that's crazy. Never got to see her but was certainly interested. Could never link up.

  13. #14276

    Sassy Ava

    I had the pleasure of seeing Ava again. She really gets into to DATY. She made sure she got hers before I got mine during CFS. That makes it all the more fun. I didn't have to get back to work just yet so we met for lunch down the street. She picked up the check. Said I had already paid. Always have a good time with her.

  14. #14275

    Sassy Ava

    I had the pleasure of seeing Ava again. She really gets into the DATY part and when we do the CFS she makes sure she gets hers before I get mine. Unfortunately for me its only one. Didn't have to be back to work right away so we met for lunch down the street. She was kind enough to pick up the check. Said I already paid.

  15. #14274

    Rip?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaloneSam  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Bella Mia passed away a few days ago. Hot girl, saw a few reports on her, talked to her a couple times, but it seemed like the candy had a strong hold on her. No posting her name on here, but saw the obit. Just a head-sup to those that saw her, or wanted to see her. Kid just turned 20, what an effing drag, beautiful girl. RIP.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/detr...-5535/1/505327

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/detroit/--/1/820713

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/chic...5535/1/1211149


    Is she really RIP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape