Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14015

    Hey guys

    Any body come by a ka bella saint lately.

  2. #14014

    Gigi

    Picked up Gigi this morning in the new quad. She gave me an excellent BBBJCIM, I fucked that hairy little pussy. End of story!

  3. #14013

    It would be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Cruising my favorite Paradise Trail early afternoon and spot this young blonde near the trail and Michigan at that shitty corner store. I pull on side street and wave her over and up close she's not that pretty. Name is Ginger and I've never seen her around their before, says she's from Brevard and is high as a fucking kite! Very young tight spinner body on this chick. No tits at all but again a future stripper in the making. Took her to a nearby trap house and where she attempted a half ass lousy blowjob, Again high as a kite! Finally asked her for anal and of course she says ok so I drill her little tight asshole until I explode inside her asshole! She was tight and by her being so high, she didn't resist. Says she is 18 and I strongly believe younger pussy is the best. She's about 4'10 blonde hair with acne from picking her face. Has a body similar to Tinkerbell in Deland.

    No digits but I know how to find her!
    If one like this was on the north side.

  4. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to her lately?
    I've been looking, but haven't seen or talked to her.

  5. #14011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Ginger on Paradise Trail

    Cruising my favorite Paradise Trail early afternoon and spot this young blonde near the trail and Michigan at that shitty corner store. I pull on side street and wave her over and up close she's not that pretty. Name is Ginger and I've never seen her around their before, says she's from Brevard and is high as a fucking kite! Very young tight spinner body on this chick. No tits at all but again a future stripper in the making. Took her to a nearby trap house and where she attempted a half ass lousy blowjob, Again high as a kite! Finally asked her for anal and of course she says ok so I drill her little tight asshole until I explode inside her asshole! She was tight and by her being so high, she didn't resist. Says she is 18 and I strongly believe younger pussy is the best. She's about 4'10 blonde hair with acne from picking her face. Has a body similar to Tinkerbell in Deland.

    No digits but I know how to find her!

  6. #14010

    Nice to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Gigi south of Oakridge yesterday early afternoon. Did a swing around to pick her up. She was wearing a blue tank with her tiny titties shining through. I hadn't seen her skills in a while. She didn't offer Grandma's house and I didn't know if her hotel was safe so we went on a nature hike off the trail. She looks preggos but maybe just her belly. I asked her and she said no. Any way, .2 did a good job. Girl loves protein!

    Glad to see her back out and active again!

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.
    That she is back to good rates!!

  7. #14009

    Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Balze  [View Original Post]
    Guys any info on jayda?
    Half German, half Cherokkee. Hot. Hair is a real turn-on. Always fresh and smelling good. I've seen her a few times. Been meaning to write a report. She walks, but also advertizes BP and USASG. Staying at a a decent hotel. SMs say watch your wallet, and I do, but no problems for me. Likes to please, but no DATY or greek.

  8. #14008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    That's where Ty stays LOL. The bust stop is his mansion LOL. Was he still there all junked out LOL.
    He's still there!! LOL!

  9. #14007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Search Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by Balze  [View Original Post]
    Guys any info on jayda?
    If you type her name in the search engine on this great forum, all your questions will be answered.

  10. #14006

    Jayda

    Guys any info on jayda?

  11. #14005

    Gigi again

    Spotted Gigi south of Oakridge yesterday early afternoon. Did a swing around to pick her up. She was wearing a blue tank with her tiny titties shining through. I hadn't seen her skills in a while. She didn't offer Grandma's house and I didn't know if her hotel was safe so we went on a nature hike off the trail. She looks preggos but maybe just her belly. I asked her and she said no. Any way, .2 did a good job. Girl loves protein!

    Glad to see her back out and active again!

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

    Grain 56.

  12. #14004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily and Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmcq  [View Original Post]
    I passed my new friend GiGi yesterday and ended up giving her and the famous Emily (kitty cat) a ride to their hotel. I didn't get to play with the two of them but they were talking about the idea of starting to do doubles together to which I said I think they would be very popular with all the guys on this board. So keep your eyes open because there may be a new dynamic duo in town very soon!
    Wow! Emily and Gigi doing doubles? Now that would be an awesome dream!!

  13. #14003

    Gigi and Emily (aka Kitty Kat)

    I passed my new friend GiGi yesterday and ended up giving her and the famous Emily (kitty cat) a ride to their hotel. I didn't get to play with the two of them but they were talking about the idea of starting to do doubles together to which I said I think they would be very popular with all the guys on this board. So keep your eyes open because there may be a new dynamic duo in town very soon!

  14. #14002

    Rachel again

    Ditto to the good reviews from Trail Hunter and Chris5 about Rachel. I saw her again tonight at her new incall location, which is a step up from the rooms on OBT. The girl is a sweetheart and her oral skills are second to none. I'm so glad that work keeps sending me over here to Orlando. But I really think I need to get a raise from my boss because I could see me losing all my money in this hobby. LOL!

  15. #14001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mariam on Paradise Trail

    Many Senior Members on here may remember the sexy WSW by the name of Mariam. Sexy spinner body with a beautiful face and gorgeous long hair. I picked up Mariam near the Wendy's south of the 528. Mariam is a really cool chick not only to fuck, but also to hang out with. Mariam sucked my dick non stop for nearly 45 minutes, felt so good I did not want her to stop. Excellent BBBJ and she uses her tongue on the tip of my dick to perfection! Mariam is a complete GFE with plenty of DFK, which honesty I rarely ever kiss these chicks! But I couldn't stop kissing this chick tonight! Finally fucked her oh so tight pussy and I came so hard inside this chick that I was a good thing I had a big towel already laid across the passenger seat of my car. I was deep inside her belly with my dick! Awesome suck and fuck! A real sweetheart!

    Highly recommended!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape