Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13985

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday night, I was in the new Q and saw this BSW with one of the biggest ass I have ever seen on the trail. Make the you and went for the scoop. She told me that her name is Erica and she has a room close. Since it was a hotel that I am very familiar with, I decided to check that big ass out. Initially, she was very friendly that I was expecting a good time. She mentioned that I will have to go 45 mph for the qv. Here we went to the room and things have to start. This is where everything went downhill. She refused to take her top off, CBJ, one position allowed (which is K9), and I cannot even rest my head on the room pillow. It was a very frustrating mission that I just had to limit my losses. I just grabbed that big ass K9 style and hit that as hard as I can until I released. Phone started ringing after a while and here comes the rush. It was a lackluster experience that I will not repeat or recommend. I find later a link for her ad. You may want to stay away of this one for sure.

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/629-202-9316
    Bro sorry to hear that and thank you for TOFTT I was literally just about to see her, saw her ad on BP and was about to dream.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50qv/17639181

  2. #13984

    GiGi

    I wasn't sure what to expect with tonight being Halloween. I didn't know if there would be a lot of LEO activity or what. But earlier this evening there was hardly any such activity and there were plenty of fine looking ladies up and down the trail. I had just got into town and haven't even checked into my room when I spotted Gigi and did a quick loop around to scoop her up. I'm very glad I did as she is every bit as good as the recent reviews have said she is. Afterwards we even grabbed a quick bite to eat and I will definitely be repeating.

    Later I decided to stroll back out and I spotted my good friend Rachel looking as sexy as ever. While their looks and their rules are somewhat different, both of these ladies are a great time in their own way. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Happy Halloween!

  3. #13983

    Rachel is a sweet heart!

    For anybody considering Rachel please do not have any worries because of a negative review you may have read on here. Just remember there are two sides to every story and I can personally vouch for Rachel as I've known her for a while both in and outside of this Hobby and she is 100% legit and a real sweetheart. Yes she does have her own rules and limitations but as long as you respect her she'll take great care of you. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.

  4. #13982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    ColeGatz

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeGatz1  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents. CG1 recently took a drive with Steve Nash and they decided to take a trip down a street closely named after this legend (shame he never got a ring; something him and these hitchhikers share haha). Now this was close to midnight and there are tons of potential hitch hikers in the area (though they're admittedly pretty hit or miss in this part of the galaxy). Decided on a BSW by the name of Juicy (appropriately named after her better assets). Pretty cool chick and more of a conversationalist than most HHs / SWs. Anyway, went to the spot and fell asleep. Upon waking up CG1 only remembered acronyms such as BBBJ and CFS for. 4 mario coins. Solid dream.

    -CG1 out.
    Nice to have you back!

  5. #13981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Trick or Treat Halloween Night on Paradise Trail

    Paradise Trail was on the quiet side this Halloween Night in the old quadrant. Kevon was strutting her stuff near Sunoco and a couple of other regular trail chicks. I cruised from the 528 up to Holden on this Halloween Night. The new quadrant, specifically near OakRidge was full of very good talent! Saw 5 or 6 BSW nearly half naked strutting their stuff near the BK. Lots of kid's out trick or treating so on this night I decided to let the kiddies in their awesome looking costumes, mothers and fathers walking them and enjoying this beautiful night. I decided to let the kiddies take over Paradise Trail tonight, and headed home!

    C5.

  6. #13980

    Hitchhikers Guide to Nashville

    Evening Gents. CG1 recently took a drive with Steve Nash and they decided to take a trip down a street closely named after this legend (shame he never got a ring; something him and these hitchhikers share haha). Now this was close to midnight and there are tons of potential hitch hikers in the area (though they're admittedly pretty hit or miss in this part of the galaxy). Decided on a BSW by the name of Juicy (appropriately named after her better assets). Pretty cool chick and more of a conversationalist than most HHs / SWs. Anyway, went to the spot and fell asleep. Upon waking up CG1 only remembered acronyms such as BBBJ and CFS for. 4 mario coins. Solid dream.

    -CG1 out.

  7. #13979

    Emily

    Those anybody have Emily's digits or link to her video? I know I'm a regular member but hey you have to start somewhere.

  8. #13978

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinOrlando  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Does she bend her rules for you (see my review on the nipples); obviously all she does is covered? Management around her room?

    Trail hunter- would love to get your take on her if you see her.
    I've hooked up with Rachel 2 times and because of her outstanding service I've given her 2 excellent reviews that are well deserved. And personally because of her hypnotic baby blue eyes and stunning facial features I think Rachel is one of the best looking girls on The Trail.

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #13977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Girl Becky on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up this WSW I had never seen before near OakRidge in the new quadrant. Short blonde hair dressed in all black around 5 am. Says name is Becky and needed a ride to the methadone clinic. Becky is cute tiny girl with blue eyes and a lot of freckles on her face. I asked for a BBBJ as I was on a mission of my own and had to hurry. Becky gave an impressive BBBJ with swallow and was happy with 15 coins. I have her digits which she says she's shares with another white girl.

    Good times on Paradise Trail.

  10. #13976
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you need to give her another chance but me personally, I am not giving her another chance. I tried to look for her on the trail on Friday night but could not locate her. So, I called her from her backpage ad. I just saw her on Friday night and you can check my review in the backpage reviewer thread. I saw her by a hotel in the oakridge area. Everything is covered, one position allowed, no touching the nipples, and she is raising her prices. She told me that I will have to go 80 mph for the qv the next time I will like to see her instead of the 60. The only good thing about her with me is that she was very nice and friendly. I am really not planning on repeating at that new rate. Too many talents on the trail for less.
    Thanks for the review and advice. I'll stay away; agree too many good ones out there to waste your time and Mario coins on this one.

    Anyone else review similar?

  11. #13975
    I don't know if you need to give her another chance but me personally, I am not giving her another chance. I tried to look for her on the trail on Friday night but could not locate her. So, I called her from her backpage ad. I just saw her on Friday night and you can check my review in the backpage reviewer thread. I saw her by a hotel in the oakridge area. Everything is covered, one position allowed, no touching the nipples, and she is raising her prices. She told me that I will have to go 80 mph for the qv the next time I will like to see her instead of the 60. The only good thing about her with me is that she was very nice and friendly. I am really not planning on repeating at that new rate. Too many talents on the trail for less.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinOrlando  [View Original Post]
    That's a really good review; must have been my bad luck! Anyway seems like she lets you suck on those nipples; surprising! Assuming all covered as usual. Can't wait for the day where she becomes a Benjamin Hoe!

    I will giver her another shot and report back if she changed her attitude.

    BTW, she should give you a cut for the free promo. LOL! Keep on dreaming! Still waiting for others to pipe in their luck or bad luck with this one. As always, proceed with CAUTION and verify her RULES and ALWAYS PAY after (otherwise walk away); you can thank me later!

    Be Safe.

    Kev.

  12. #13974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Maria

    Anyone talk to her lately?

  13. #13973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Aggressive DeepThroat

    Quote Originally Posted by Max2215  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone knew of any girl or girls. That allowed aggressive DT. The only one I've ever come across was Natasha who use to hang out by Wendy's. But she has been MIA for a while now. Have read the thread and really haven't found anything unless I'm missing something. Thanks for the help.
    Natasha will be rejoining Paradise Trail soon. Kevon will do what you request and so will heritage Nicole.

  14. #13972

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinOrlando  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Does she bend her rules for you (see my review on the nipples); obviously all she does is covered? Management around her room?

    Trail hunter- would love to get your take on her if you see her.
    I've hooked up with the gorgeous Rachel twice because she's given me outstanding service. And I've posted 2 excellent reviews about Rachel because in addition to giving outstanding service she was very pleasant, fun, and considerate. And I would hookup with Rachel again because she has awesome baby blue eyes and a beautiful face. And personally because of her eyes and facial features I think Rachel is one of the best looking girls on The Trail. Oh and I mustand't forget to mention those fuckin huge tits because me and Rachel had a lot of fun playing with both of them. .

    Trail Hunter.

  15. #13971

    Be cautious!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape