Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12620

    Thanks Ozy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    Fake photos (Ayisha Diaz, IG model).

    I'd pass as an impulse buyear old.
    PM coming your way. Would really appreciate helping a fellow hobbyist out.

  2. #12619
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    A quick search found nothing on this one. Looks almost too good to be true. Anyone have any insight?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/43407272
    Fake photos (Ayisha Diaz, IG model).

    I'd pass as an impulse buyear old.

  3. #12618

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    A quick search found nothing on this one. Looks almost too good to be true. Anyone have any insight?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/43407272
    Abby never dissapoints. Definitely worth the visit. Pics are real. Not a clock watcher.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...in-ad/43418582

  4. #12617

    Looking for some company tonight. As in now LOL

    A quick search found nothing on this one. Looks almost too good to be true. Anyone have any insight?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/43407272

  5. #12616
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckOwens  [View Original Post]
    Is there a city in the US with better choices in terms of quality for the dollar? I haven't found it but would be interested in others opinion.
    Atlanta has the highest level of income inequality of any city in the USA.

    I can almost promise that's what makes it a great pay for play cityear old.

  6. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckOwens  [View Original Post]
    Is there a city in the US with better choices in terms of quality for the dollar? I haven't found it but would be interested in others opinion.
    Orlando is pretty good, but not good as Atl. The BP and CL scene is good down there. The strip clubs are a wasteland of bad options, though. I've also had good luck in Minneapolis, but I had local advice.

  7. #12614
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunting  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking this for the longest. We have a lot of options from the street to BP in this city. It could be a lot worse.
    Is there a city in the US with better choices in terms of quality for the dollar? I haven't found it but would be interested in others opinion.

  8. #12613

    Got some info and need some

    So a few ago I see this chick. She quotes me 60 I ask about bbj she says 85 I didn't fell like haggling so I go with it. She sends me her address over in Riverdale. Once I get to the location I follow another her car in. It's a pretty big complex and she is trying to guide me to her place. I get tired of that and just say I'm not stupid what's the building number. She tells me and I find it in about 2 min. Once inside of her place it's clean had a smoke smell but not overwhelming. She asks for the donation but I let her know I'm not paying up front. But I show her the folded coin. She is cool about it. She tells me to sit on the couch as I'm walking over and looking around she says dam do you want to check my place I'm here alone. I was like nall. She turns on some music and gets naked. Her body is ehh she is a sbbw with some big tits and a medium butt. Face is thr girl in the pics body very misleading. I get naked to and she smells my balls and dick then shines a light on it saying you can't be to careful. After her diagnosis she starts a ok bbj has spit and hands throat but no suction. After I'm solid. I get ready for the main course. I strap up and dive in. She was naturally wet. But after about 4 min her ass started to smell like condoms and funk. I muster through it and and blow in the bag. Will I repeat no. http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...9288/1/1586122.

    Now does anyone have any info on http://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.lis...392/4046181469.

    And http://independent.com.atlanta.listc...post/18883484/.

  9. #12612

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from Baltimore and D. C. Backpage is crawling with LE up there, and reviewed goods are a lot more difficult to find. I didn't realize how good we have it in GA and FL. Glad to be back in the south!
    I've been thinking this for the longest. We have a lot of options from the street to BP in this city. It could be a lot worse.

  10. #12611
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJim  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Abby this morning and as before she was a great time. She is incredibly clean and no signs of candy use. Started with daty (taboo role play this time) Abby speaks greek so that's the only language we spoke today. 2. 0 was damage. Well worth it. Pics are real and her.

    http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/...cd5df1863b37bc
    Thought you and your girl Abby were in Tampa still? Did you guys move?

  11. #12610

    We have it good

    I just got back from Baltimore and D. C. Backpage is crawling with LE up there, and reviewed goods are a lot more difficult to find. I didn't realize how good we have it in GA and FL. Glad to be back in the south!

  12. #12609
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJim  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Abby this morning and as before she was a great time. She is incredibly clean and no signs of candy use. Started with daty (taboo role play this time) Abby speaks greek so that's the only language we spoke today. 2. 0 was damage. Well worth it. Pics are real and her.

    http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/...cd5df1863b37bc
    She was getting a lot of coverage on here a while back, then about the time I finally decided to partake, she disappeared. I suppose I should check her out while she is around this time. Was that 2 for 1 h? Any upsell for greek?

  13. #12608
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    It's defined in the abbreviations link at the top of the site header.
    Yes, it is, but you typed it incorrectly, which is why everyone has suggested that it not be used. Such a simple system, yet most guys fuck it up.

  14. #12607
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstekh  [View Original Post]
    Abbreviating prices is pretty pointless because it doesn't hide the intent and it takes the exact same number of characters as if you just typed out the number.
    I didn't invent or propose this system. I'm trying to follow the established norms of this forum.

  15. #12606

    Abby

    Had a dream with Abby this morning and as before she was a great time. She is incredibly clean and no signs of candy use. Started with daty (taboo role play this time) Abby speaks greek so that's the only language we spoke today. 2. 0 was damage. Well worth it. Pics are real and her.

    http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/...cd5df1863b37bc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape