Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12605
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    It's defined in the abbreviations link at the top of the site header.
    Abbreviating prices is pretty pointless because it doesn't hide the intent and it takes the exact same number of characters as if you just typed out the number.

  2. #12604

    Is that really her in the pics dude??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstekh  [View Original Post]
    Sofia. Another well built Venezuelan. Pictures are accurate. Russian and an awesome BBBJ to start off.

    Cowgirl was great. Warm and deep with a great grip. She knows how to ride. After a few minutes, I flip her on her back and start going at it missionary. She had trouble taking it but she was a trooper and stuck it out. I railed for about an hour in every position, misshionary, side, and great doggy. Finished off by shooting a load on her chest. Definitely a keeper, nice looks, great service, great personality.
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-big-return-of-the-venezuela/24879053

    Hour cost 200.
    I would go for that but the pics look fake or exxagerated like a mother.

  3. #12603
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    $. 50 in scientific nomenclature is actually 50 cents. So let's just stick to using "real" numbers to avoid confusion.
    It's defined in the abbreviations link at the top of the site header.

  4. #12602
    Sofia. Another well built Venezuelan. Pictures are accurate. Russian and an awesome BBBJ to start off.

    Cowgirl was great. Warm and deep with a great grip. She knows how to ride. After a few minutes, I flip her on her back and start going at it missionary. She had trouble taking it but she was a trooper and stuck it out. I railed for about an hour in every position, misshionary, side, and great doggy. Finished off by shooting a load on her chest. Definitely a keeper, nice looks, great service, great personality.
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-big-return-of-the-venezuela/24879053

    Hour cost 200.

  5. #12601
    Thanks for TOFTT, but I could have told you to stay away just from the pics. Still appreciate a detailed review.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...1495/1/1584557

    I popped this chic's weasel yesterday afternoon. Now, I've seen this chic's ad for weeks or months, but was never interested. I never thought she was a dude though as she looked all female to me, I think. So much buzz about her stirred a bit of curiosity in me so I said why not see what all the buzz was about. I read her reviews and it looked like she does everything under the sun, so I went for it. Called her the afternoon, after taking care of myself, and she told me her rates and text her address. I told her I was 20 minutes away and off I went.

    I called her when I was 5 minutes away, as told, and finally made it into her ok-shabby neighborhood. I drove by some ok looking houses, but came up upon this shabby broke down looking house and jokingly said to myself, "That's probably her house". Low and behold, it was her house. Pftt. Just like a backpage chic. Always in the raggediest house on the block. To predictable. Anyways, I called her to let her know that I arrived and she told me she would come outside. I quickly got out of my car to meet her and once I reached her garage, I heard a voice coming from the garage say, "I'm over here". I walked on in and non-vipers, get a life and a membership. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, nah. Her performance is up there, but she looks a bit rough around the edges. This is another one of those "5" and "6" 's that's got even me smh (shaking ma head).

    I followed the voice into the garage and gazed upon some scrawny looking woman wearing a pink tank top and a full pink power range looking panties. Ehh. I wasn't feeling this chic or her attire at all. She looked like she was dressed for a power ranger's concert. Oh well. I followed her into her basement as she closed the door behind me. The basement was pretty neat and clean with no smoke smells anywhere. That's a nice start so far. First thing I noticed though, this chic looked much older than her listed age of 28 years old. She looked to be in her mid to late 30's. She looked womanly in her pics but looked a bit haggardly in person. Her face showed signs of a rough life. Eek. She also looked much scrawnier than I thought. She was about 5'5-5'6 126-133 lbs. She had some hair rollers in her hair, too. Ehh. Whatever.

    We gots ta talking for a minute and I noticed that this chic is pretty hyper. She was literally bouncing all over the place. I don't know if that's her natural state or she had a caffeine overdose that morning, but she needed to turn her levels down some. It was as if she was trying to do 5 things at one time. Anyways, after the brief convo I handed over the funds. It was 60 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money and placed it off somewhere before telling me that she can't do anything with my clothes still on. I took that as a cue to get nekkid and that I did all by myself with no help from her at all. She in turn did the same to reveal a scrawny ass body not to my liking.

    Her breastesse's were B cups but had mild hang time to them. I'd rate the girls as "average". Her stomach was kind of pushed out but it wasn't a gut or anything. That's just how her body is shaped, but there were no stretch marks on it or any signs of childbirth. Her ass, it was just an ass. It had a little bit of meat on it, but it was kinda flat and unshapely. I'd list her body as "scrawny", but since there's no such category, I'll just say she's "average". To me, she looks much better in her pics than she does in person. Her body is just a bit too scrawny for me. Well, she told me to lay back on her couch bed and I did just that. She then got between my legs, grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand and started giving me some bareback licky licky. What's up with this licking thing lately? She licked my cock for a good 45 seconds before actually putting her mouth on it and sucking on it.

    The bareback sucky sucky was ok. She kept her right hand on the base of my cock for the majority of the time and sucked on it and even used her tongue as she deep throated me. She could only manage to get a good 8 inches in her goblet though. The other 7. 5 inches was just dangling in limbo. She sucked me off for a good 4 minutes before I told her that I was ready. I was only about 3/4 ths swole cock at the time, but I wasn't too sure if this strange ass cock of mines was going to explode prematurely. I told her I was ready for her as she handed me a thin trojan condom and told me to put it on. That was pretty nice of her. I placed the cover on my 3/4 ths hard cock all by myself with no help from her at all and she came up to me as if she was about to saddle up for the cowgirl ride.

    I told her I wanted doggie instead and she bent that narrow ass over on the couch bed for me. I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. Damn, as soon as I entered her she started throwing it back immediately and very aggressively. I could tell this chic's definitely spent some time in the pookie. She seemed very cock starved as if she was making up for lost times. I also didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip but she did have some very low friction on her walls. I felt a little bit of something, I think. I stroked her out in doggie as she was moaning intensely and feverishly throwing it back. That's chics a maniac in the sack. If you have any hip problems, I suggest you by-pass the doggie position altogether. She may dislocate your hip.

    I kept my stroke on for a good 4 minutes before I felt that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load in the cover and kept pumping some 2 minutes more until I had enough of her. I told her I blew my load and she quickly got up and went to fetch me some wipes for clean up. She gave me a few wipes to clean up with and she cleaned up herself with them as well. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time too. No foul odors anywhere. Thank goodness. I cleaned up, gathered my rags together and headed for the door while she quickly told me, "you got my number, go ahead and lock me in". I said sure, she led me out the door and closed it behind no more than 2 seconds after I was out the door. Damn!!

    This chic seems very abrupt and straight forward. There's no sensuality about her at all. Just straight to the point and let's go. She's kind of jittery and flighty too. She's a nice lady but I won't repeat. That body and age wasn't doing it for me at all. If you have 28 years old listed in your ad, I expect to see a 28 year old woman or at least someone close to that age; not no 38 year old woman. Oh well. Her performance is up there though. I could tell from the brief 15 minute session, that this can get pretty wild and crazy. You could probably get your dirties on with this chic. If you favor performance over looks, then she's for you. If not, look elsewhere. I'll give her a "5" in looks and a "6" in performance. Happy belated Halloween!

  6. #12600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by JusTheTip  [View Original Post]
    $. 50 is $150. I don't go over 100hh but for a outcall with bbbj, good service and pretty provider is well worth the coin I guess
    $. 50 in scientific nomenclature is actually 50 cents. So let's just stick to using "real" numbers to avoid confusion.

  7. #12599
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    $50 is a great price for hh.
    $. 50 is $150. I don't go over 100hh but for a outcall with bbbj, good service and pretty provider is well worth the coin I guess

  8. #12598

    Alex

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...1495/1/1584557

    I popped this chic's weasel yesterday afternoon. Now, I've seen this chic's ad for weeks or months, but was never interested. I never thought she was a dude though as she looked all female to me, I think. So much buzz about her stirred a bit of curiosity in me so I said why not see what all the buzz was about. I read her reviews and it looked like she does everything under the sun, so I went for it. Called her the afternoon, after taking care of myself, and she told me her rates and text her address. I told her I was 20 minutes away and off I went.

    I called her when I was 5 minutes away, as told, and finally made it into her ok-shabby neighborhood. I drove by some ok looking houses, but came up upon this shabby broke down looking house and jokingly said to myself, "That's probably her house". Low and behold, it was her house. Pftt. Just like a backpage chic. Always in the raggediest house on the block. To predictable. Anyways, I called her to let her know that I arrived and she told me she would come outside. I quickly got out of my car to meet her and once I reached her garage, I heard a voice coming from the garage say, "I'm over here". I walked on in and non-vipers, get a life and a membership. VIP'ers, read on. Will I repeat, nah. Her performance is up there, but she looks a bit rough around the edges. This is another one of those "5" and "6" 's that's got even me smh (shaking ma head).

    I followed the voice into the garage and gazed upon some scrawny looking woman wearing a pink tank top and a full pink power range looking panties. Ehh. I wasn't feeling this chic or her attire at all. She looked like she was dressed for a power ranger's concert. Oh well. I followed her into her basement as she closed the door behind me. The basement was pretty neat and clean with no smoke smells anywhere. That's a nice start so far. First thing I noticed though, this chic looked much older than her listed age of 28 years old. She looked to be in her mid to late 30's. She looked womanly in her pics but looked a bit haggardly in person. Her face showed signs of a rough life. Eek. She also looked much scrawnier than I thought. She was about 5'5-5'6 126-133 lbs. She had some hair rollers in her hair, too. Ehh. Whatever.

    We gots ta talking for a minute and I noticed that this chic is pretty hyper. She was literally bouncing all over the place. I don't know if that's her natural state or she had a caffeine overdose that morning, but she needed to turn her levels down some. It was as if she was trying to do 5 things at one time. Anyways, after the brief convo I handed over the funds. It was 60 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money and placed it off somewhere before telling me that she can't do anything with my clothes still on. I took that as a cue to get nekkid and that I did all by myself with no help from her at all. She in turn did the same to reveal a scrawny ass body not to my liking.

    Her breastesse's were B cups but had mild hang time to them. I'd rate the girls as "average". Her stomach was kind of pushed out but it wasn't a gut or anything. That's just how her body is shaped, but there were no stretch marks on it or any signs of childbirth. Her ass, it was just an ass. It had a little bit of meat on it, but it was kinda flat and unshapely. I'd list her body as "scrawny", but since there's no such category, I'll just say she's "average". To me, she looks much better in her pics than she does in person. Her body is just a bit too scrawny for me. Well, she told me to lay back on her couch bed and I did just that. She then got between my legs, grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand and started giving me some bareback licky licky. What's up with this licking thing lately? She licked my cock for a good 45 seconds before actually putting her mouth on it and sucking on it.

    The bareback sucky sucky was ok. She kept her right hand on the base of my cock for the majority of the time and sucked on it and even used her tongue as she deep throated me. She could only manage to get a good 8 inches in her goblet though. The other 7. 5 inches was just dangling in limbo. She sucked me off for a good 4 minutes before I told her that I was ready. I was only about 3/4 ths swole cock at the time, but I wasn't too sure if this strange ass cock of mines was going to explode prematurely. I told her I was ready for her as she handed me a thin trojan condom and told me to put it on. That was pretty nice of her. I placed the cover on my 3/4 ths hard cock all by myself with no help from her at all and she came up to me as if she was about to saddle up for the cowgirl ride.

    I told her I wanted doggie instead and she bent that narrow ass over on the couch bed for me. I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. Damn, as soon as I entered her she started throwing it back immediately and very aggressively. I could tell this chic's definitely spent some time in the pookie. She seemed very cock starved as if she was making up for lost times. I also didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip but she did have some very low friction on her walls. I felt a little bit of something, I think. I stroked her out in doggie as she was moaning intensely and feverishly throwing it back. That's chics a maniac in the sack. If you have any hip problems, I suggest you by-pass the doggie position altogether. She may dislocate your hip.

    I kept my stroke on for a good 4 minutes before I felt that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load in the cover and kept pumping some 2 minutes more until I had enough of her. I told her I blew my load and she quickly got up and went to fetch me some wipes for clean up. She gave me a few wipes to clean up with and she cleaned up herself with them as well. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time too. No foul odors anywhere. Thank goodness. I cleaned up, gathered my rags together and headed for the door while she quickly told me, "you got my number, go ahead and lock me in". I said sure, she led me out the door and closed it behind no more than 2 seconds after I was out the door. Damn!!

    This chic seems very abrupt and straight forward. There's no sensuality about her at all. Just straight to the point and let's go. She's kind of jittery and flighty too. She's a nice lady but I won't repeat. That body and age wasn't doing it for me at all. If you have 28 years old listed in your ad, I expect to see a 28 year old woman or at least someone close to that age; not no 38 year old woman. Oh well. Her performance is up there though. I could tell from the brief 15 minute session, that this can get pretty wild and crazy. You could probably get your dirties on with this chic. If you favor performance over looks, then she's for you. If not, look elsewhere. I'll give her a "5" in looks and a "6" in performance. Happy belated Halloween!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alex1.jpg‎   alex2.jpg‎   alex3.jpg‎  

  9. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    She looks just my type / Anyone else try her out recently?

    In your fair city for the week and would like to experience your local talent. Is $. 50 / hh a fair price for BP girls?

    I would be happy to return any favors for intel when you are in Chgo. PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!
    $50 is a great price for hh.

  10. #12596

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/41833211



    Don't see her. The only reason chicks like this work is because we let them get away with it. She a germafobe, rusher, bad rules for man trying to get off, and just unprofessional. You'll regret you gave the roses. Of course I will not repeat; even if free. She literally has one good thing about her, she didn't stink.
    I actually met her when I went to Rocafellas on Old Nat.

    Met her as a civilian and yea she's no better even if you're not paying to see her. Yea she's not worth your money or time.

  11. #12595

    Ariel

    She looks just my type / Anyone else try her out recently?

    In your fair city for the week and would like to experience your local talent. Is $. 50 / hh a fair price for BP girls?

    I would be happy to return any favors for intel when you are in Chgo. PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-ride/43171393

    I had a dream that Ariel came over to visit me. Her photos do not do her justice. She is MUCH prettier in person. She also has a great attitude and is a very sweet young lady. The dream started with her stripping down and posing for a photo or two. Then she moved on to BBBJ. With a bit of FIV she is tight and oh so soft. I asked her what she wanted and she replied "I'd prefer to get fucked than ride". So with that she bent over and we proceeded into K9. I wasn't going to last long like that so we returned to BBBJ and a few other positions. MISH, PRONE, RCG. But the best by far was pulling her little legs up to her shoulders and bouncing her off the bed onto me. She is very happy to take a hard pounding and smile at you the entire time. She was ready willing and able to do all I asked for, YMMV.

    She didn't watch the clock at all. Her communication is fantastic. I'll definitely repeat soon and often.

    GUYS BE NICE TO THIS ONE! We need sweet and available girls like her.

    She gave me permission to post these photos for your enjoyment. Yes I have better ones, but you can take your own.

  12. #12594

    Warning Mila is back in Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by FyAhA02  [View Original Post]
    This chick had more names and numbers than the phone book she is bad news.
    Quote Originally Posted by FyAhA02  [View Original Post]
    This is a quote of the review I wrote for her when she was going by Lena.

    Bad news is back in town.

    This bad Penny has turned up again warning my fellow hobbyists is the only revenge I can seek for her ripping me off for almost a grand.

    Someone sent me a pm telling me that this chick was even questioned in a murder investigation.

    I think someone asked how her and the girl she's working with were ripping guy's off with me I was in town on business and I wanted to take a shower first she told me that was fine to leave the donation and she would join me the girl she's working with was in the room but was supposed to be leaving for an outcall or something so I get in the shower and after a couple of minutes go by I thought I heard the bathroom door open but no one joined me in the shower so I started getting a sick feeling and get out of the shower and I open the bathroom door and the room was empty everything of theirs was gone along with the donation I was thanking GOD I had my pants in the bathroom with me (yes my dumb ass had my wallet and extra cash with me) when I picked my pants up I got really sick because I could tell immediately that something was missing the noise That sounded like someone opening the bathroom door was exactly that she had snuck in and snagged my wallet I was able to cancel all my cards before any of them were used which was good because the company credit card was in there also but with the $200 I left on the table plus what was in my wallet she got just a hair shy of a grand in cash (that is not a mistake I'll be repeating ever).

    But since I first posted about it I've gotten pm's on here and Ter from other guy's who were to embarrassed to post about it more than one said while they were having fun her pimp let himself into the room and showed a gun taking everything they had and their I'd with the threat that he knew where they lived if they got the urge to call anyone to report it but most were cash and dash's like mine.

    When she ripped me off she was going by the name Chloe and had a different number just a few day's later she was called Lacie and had a new number but I found she has changed her name sometimes when she changed cities my guess is if she ripps someone off she changes her name and number after she gets to a new city so far I've found out she has been called Kendra, Lilly, Emily, Heaven, Jenni, Angel, Lena, Lois, and now Lacie and as far as I can tell that's all been just since April and her number has changed with each name change. ".

    Just a warming.
    Mila is back and she's working in Union City at the moment with a girl named cream. There has been a lot of reviews about people being robbed or ripped off from here. Just a fair warning.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/43192763

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-now/43193884

    Stay safe.

  13. #12593
    I reviewed her before last year under a different name, I told her no once she told me to buy her the cigar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/41833211

    Do not waste your damn time with this chick.

    I hit here up quotes me and and asks me to bring cigar. Of course I'm nice and say yes. I might get extras.

    I arrive a this garbage hotel on in Union City that half the bookings are escorts. I call and let her know I arrived, she tell me to come in, make a left and she will meet me. I do as she says. When I get in the room I hand her cigar. No LE pat or anything. Within 5 seconds she has rubber ready to put on. Damn, can I get a chance to get comfortable. I mean one minute of discussing what I want would be nice. I drop my pants and sit down and she puts hat on and starts sucking. Can you say WACK? Literally sucked for 1 minute. I was far from ready and she asking me to get it from behind. So I grab my limp limb and she tells me, don't touch the condom, it will get germs on it. WTF? She in the wrong industry. Limp and all I put it in best I can and I eventually get a little stiff. Within 3 minutes she rushing me. I ask her to turn over, that way I can look at that huge rack, and get of quick since she clock watching. Actually not even clock watching, light is faster than clocks. More like like light watching. She tells me the biggest piece of bull dung I ever heard, we can only do one position. I know I wasn't going to be able to bust cause mentally she took me out with all these crazy rules. I didn't say more, just ripped the rubber off and threw it in trash. I then put my clothes on and left without further conversation.

    I'm going to use 0 to 5 scale:

    Looks 3.

    Smell 4.

    Talent 0.

    Head 1.

    Professionalism 0.

    Don't see her. The only reason chicks like this work is because we let them get away with it. She a germafobe, rusher, bad rules for man trying to get off, and just unprofessional. You'll regret you gave the roses. Of course I will not repeat; even if free. She literally has one good thing about her, she didn't stink.

  14. #12592
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Got just the gal for ya. Enjoy, let us know how it goes!
    I know a lot of guys that would motorboat that.

  15. #12591
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 for a generous hh. She's a light Puerto Rican.
    Ok good deal I'll have to hit her up. Preciate it bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape