Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 16668
-
11-02-16 10:22 #798Senior Member

Posts: 663Anyone see these hotties??
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oming/17068649 see photos below
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-neve/16143915
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...candy/17243923
-
11-01-16 01:33 #797Senior Member

Posts: 62I finally got a hold of Shae. She made me wait outside of a certain run down east wash hotel for about 30 minutes before she finally let me in. Absolutely worth it though, great body (ass especially), BBBJ, then CFS in doggy mish and CG. Talkative but nice. She may be taking a hiatus for a month or two soon.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 17:45 #796Senior Member

Posts: 213Sizzlin is great
Thanks again-- I second every aspect of this excellent review. She's very cool and it was easy to set up. Very sexy. Treat her well and go get it!! I will repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 15:10 #795Senior Member

Posts: 213Thanks
Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to try (Facebook pics are nice) and now I can go in with better confidence. Rock on!
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 09:49 #794Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for the review! I'll definitely give her a try.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 09:29 #793Senior Member

Posts: 2120Kali
Nice review, thanks!
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 00:02 #792Senior Member

Posts: 233Kali
So after the intruder alert today I was intrigued enough to set up an appointment with her. Communication was easy and good, sent face pic after I sent one first. Looked really beautiful in picture so I set a time for her to come over. . 120 for hh was the deal GFE was agreed. She arrived in sweats which was fine as I stated I didn't really care and I wasn't really dressed up either LOL made some small talk headed to the bedroom. Some LFK which was nice and she played with mr johnson. I moved to the nipples with some finger action she got very wet. On went the cover for a CBJ then cowgirl and finished with doggie. Very nice woman no complaints really on my part, picture was 90% accurate makeup and lighting differences. I probably will repeat as her proximity to me is very convenient. But wanted to post a REAL review after today's events LOL.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380
-
10-29-16 22:02 #791Regular Member

Posts: 102 for 1
It wasn't Lucy. When I called Victoria I had asked about the 2 girl and she said yes. I asked if it was Lucy, she said no. She said it was Lacey and she said she was very sexy. I don't like being mean to women. But there wasn't anything sexy about her.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 21:55 #790Regular Member

Posts: 10Sizzlin poppin
Yes, that is the one. I don't know how to add the BP ad.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 18:22 #789Senior Member

Posts: 233Victoria & Lucy
I agree the pictures of Victoria are old some of them very old. Lots of mileage added. I always wanted to see Lucy but never did and it seems she has gotten worse the longer she has been doing this. I asked last weekend if she DFkissed based on reviews I had seen that she did and she said only light kissing if any because and I quote " I'm sick of making out with ugly, fat, creepy guys". Now this is without her know my age, body or what I look like I almost snapped but just sarcastically replied to that text. Would not recommend either at all.
-
10-29-16 17:40 #788Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sizzlin poppin
This one?
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/14028913
-
10-29-16 17:39 #787Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lacey vs. Lucy
I assume you meant Victoria and Lucy (not Lacey):
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-one/17239438
I've seen Lucy. Sweet girl. Everything was on the menu for a relatively low price. She is very much bbw, not my usual style. I wouldn't repeat, but if bbw is your thing, she's worth a try.
I've never seen Victoria.
-
10-29-16 09:43 #786Regular Member

Posts: 10Sizzlin poppin
I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.
-
10-29-16 09:33 #785Regular Member

Posts: 102 for 1
I just saw Victoria and Lacey this morning. I got off. But I wouldn't recommend either of these girls. I'm not sure if Lacey is on BP, but she is quite heavy. Victoria's pictures look great, but they are probably a couple years old and 20 pounds ago. I'm not saying she's not worth it, just not what I expected. Both girls were very wet. No kissing and no BJ offered.
-
10-28-16 19:59 #784Banned Member

Posts: 2Kali
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
Kali, if you want to put an ad on the forum then make a provider account and do so.
A2









Reply With Quote






