rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #798

  2. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, Sam is a 7-8 (7 attractive - 8 really hot) looks / body wise and easily a 9 (forgot it was a service) service wise. We really clicked and when I see her, it feels very mutual, very enjoyable, no boundaries, intense passion and pleasure. I noted this in my TER review. Sadly, the review is in limbo due to changes in TER's stance on BP. Given BP's legal troubles, they're not accepting ads from BP. And Sam has not published a new ad with her name (so that all the derivative feeder sites pick it up).

    Oh well.

    I've now seen Shae twice. And I have to say, she's probably the most amazing provider I've ever encountered. Incredibly youthful and gorgeous. Friendly. Intensely affectionate. Easily a 9 looks / body wise. Easily a 9 if not a 10 service wise. I totally forgot it was a service. She makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world during the time I'm with her. Very sweet.

    Her incall is a dump, sadly. And the circumstances there are part of why it's so difficult to line up a date with her. Absolutely worth all the time and frustration, in my opinion.
    I finally got a hold of Shae. She made me wait outside of a certain run down east wash hotel for about 30 minutes before she finally let me in. Absolutely worth it though, great body (ass especially), BBBJ, then CFS in doggy mish and CG. Talkative but nice. She may be taking a hiatus for a month or two soon.

  3. #796

    Sizzlin is great

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.
    Thanks again-- I second every aspect of this excellent review. She's very cool and it was easy to set up. Very sexy. Treat her well and go get it!! I will repeat for sure.

  4. #795

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.
    Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to try (Facebook pics are nice) and now I can go in with better confidence. Rock on!

  5. #794

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    So after the intruder alert today I was intrigued enough to set up an appointment with her. Communication was easy and good, sent face pic after I sent one first. Looked really beautiful in picture so I set a time for her to come over. . 120 for hh was the deal GFE was agreed. She arrived in sweats which was fine as I stated I didn't really care and I wasn't really dressed up either LOL made some small talk headed to the bedroom. Some LFK which was nice and she played with mr johnson. I moved to the nipples with some finger action she got very wet. On went the cover for a CBJ then cowgirl and finished with doggie. Very nice woman no complaints really on my part, picture was 90% accurate makeup and lighting differences. I probably will repeat as her proximity to me is very convenient. But wanted to post a REAL review after today's events LOL.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380
    Thanks for the review! I'll definitely give her a try.

  6. #793

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    So after the intruder alert today I was intrigued enough to set up an appointment with her. Communication was easy and good, sent face pic after I sent one first. Looked really beautiful in picture so I set a time for her to come over. . 120 for hh was the deal GFE was agreed. She arrived in sweats which was fine as I stated I didn't really care and I wasn't really dressed up either LOL made some small talk headed to the bedroom. Some LFK which was nice and she played with mr johnson. I moved to the nipples with some finger action she got very wet. On went the cover for a CBJ then cowgirl and finished with doggie. Very nice woman no complaints really on my part, picture was 90% accurate makeup and lighting differences. I probably will repeat as her proximity to me is very convenient. But wanted to post a REAL review after today's events LOL.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380
    Nice review, thanks!

  7. #792

    Kali

    So after the intruder alert today I was intrigued enough to set up an appointment with her. Communication was easy and good, sent face pic after I sent one first. Looked really beautiful in picture so I set a time for her to come over. . 120 for hh was the deal GFE was agreed. She arrived in sweats which was fine as I stated I didn't really care and I wasn't really dressed up either LOL made some small talk headed to the bedroom. Some LFK which was nice and she played with mr johnson. I moved to the nipples with some finger action she got very wet. On went the cover for a CBJ then cowgirl and finished with doggie. Very nice woman no complaints really on my part, picture was 90% accurate makeup and lighting differences. I probably will repeat as her proximity to me is very convenient. But wanted to post a REAL review after today's events LOL.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-at/17282380

  8. #791

    2 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I assume you meant Victoria and Lucy (not Lacey):

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-one/17239438

    I've seen Lucy. Sweet girl. Everything was on the menu for a relatively low price. She is very much bbw, not my usual style. I wouldn't repeat, but if bbw is your thing, she's worth a try.

    I've never seen Victoria.
    It wasn't Lucy. When I called Victoria I had asked about the 2 girl and she said yes. I asked if it was Lucy, she said no. She said it was Lacey and she said she was very sexy. I don't like being mean to women. But there wasn't anything sexy about her.

  9. #790

    Sizzlin poppin

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the one. I don't know how to add the BP ad.

  10. #789

    Victoria & Lucy

    I agree the pictures of Victoria are old some of them very old. Lots of mileage added. I always wanted to see Lucy but never did and it seems she has gotten worse the longer she has been doing this. I asked last weekend if she DFkissed based on reviews I had seen that she did and she said only light kissing if any because and I quote " I'm sick of making out with ugly, fat, creepy guys". Now this is without her know my age, body or what I look like I almost snapped but just sarcastically replied to that text. Would not recommend either at all.

  11. #788

    Sizzlin poppin

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.
    This one?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/14028913

  12. #787

    Lacey vs. Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Victoria and Lacey this morning. I got off. But I wouldn't recommend either of these girls. I'm not sure if Lacey is on BP, but she is quite heavy. Victoria's pictures look great, but they are probably a couple years old and 20 pounds ago. I'm not saying she's not worth it, just not what I expected. Both girls were very wet. No kissing and no BJ offered.
    I assume you meant Victoria and Lucy (not Lacey):

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-one/17239438

    I've seen Lucy. Sweet girl. Everything was on the menu for a relatively low price. She is very much bbw, not my usual style. I wouldn't repeat, but if bbw is your thing, she's worth a try.

    I've never seen Victoria.

  13. #786

    Sizzlin poppin

    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.

  14. #785

    2 for 1

    I just saw Victoria and Lacey this morning. I got off. But I wouldn't recommend either of these girls. I'm not sure if Lacey is on BP, but she is quite heavy. Victoria's pictures look great, but they are probably a couple years old and 20 pounds ago. I'm not saying she's not worth it, just not what I expected. Both girls were very wet. No kissing and no BJ offered.

  15. #784

    Kali

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    Kali, if you want to put an ad on the forum then make a provider account and do so.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape