Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,436 of 1436
-
10-31-16 17:14 #11Banned Member

Posts: 270Testament to how fucking hot and sensuously sexy she is that she could be so personally indifferent to you yet still have you anticipating the next sesh with her. Reads like you're talking about a different woman (personality wise) compared to the chick I visit often. She's always so happy to see me (or at least appears to be) and frequently flashes her super pretty and charming smile that sometimes makes me think "hell, if she wasn't in the jizz biz she's the kind of woman I'd want for a SO. " CIP every time from the our first meating (spelling intentional) and of all the providers I've ever seen (entered El Hobby in '87), I'd rank her in the top 5 percentile when it comes to DFK skills. Such honey-sweet, soft and sensuous lips and tongue. Yum. Don't mean to rub it in, just providing yet another illustration of how extremely YMMV with certain providers. Love love love me some Jenny O.
Originally Posted by DaBears
[View Original Post]
P.S.: you showered then she didn't help you take your clothes off in the bedroom? (scratches head).
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.
GMD.
-
10-26-16 09:24 #10Senior Member

Posts: 3024I prefer Beach Road hookers. Cheap and just as good if not better than the go go bars. Soi6 is another option.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 12:06 #9Senior Member

Posts: 349Zauriel moved
I think you will find Zauriel alive and kicking right here:
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...n-Pros-UTR-SBs
-
10-21-16 18:55 #8Senior Member

Posts: 2476Are you marked for life?
If you get "flagged" because your post was deleted, does it stay on here for life? It's been months, I would appreciate its removal.
-
10-21-16 18:54 #7Senior Member

Posts: 2476Retired
He retired from this forum. I believe he moved as well. There was a substantive discussion of it if you wanted to RTFF.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 13:29 #6Senior Member

Posts: 836What happened to zauriel
What happened to this guy. He used for fuck some old bitches. I loved that.
-
10-19-16 19:15 #5I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623My apologizes
In the future, I hope we have more La La than fighting. LA is a big city full of great people.
I love it here. If anyone thinks I have behaved like a douchebag I am very sorry (aka Viet Kim's voicemail message 😉 ) There is just a whole shit load of fun going down right here.
I am going to get my STD check up soon in order to continue the support of my family here and all the women that I love. My wish is to promote love in all forms.
Your pal,
Little Tophe.
-
10-19-16 12:00 #4Senior Member

Posts: 658Yes, be careful
While drug dealers, and users are the focus of this guy, I would say that now is not a good time to be doing anything illegal in the Philippines.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-Shark-.
-
10-19-16 01:51 #3Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Thank you but I think your map software needs to be updated.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of the Philippines.
I'm taking my cock to Pattaya which is in Thailand.
The Philippines and Thailand are 1400 miles apart but both contain alot of the lovely sideways pussy that loves me long time.
Current prices in Pattaya: $20 for a BJ and $35 for sex (1 hour) and $100 for all night (long time).
-
10-19-16 01:44 #2I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Hello Master Chrispoontang.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Please read up all international news. Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of Asia and pivoting towards China out of his nations _own_ weakness. Plus, goverment sanctioned killings in the name of a drug war. Hands up in exasperation, gesh, why are druggies and drug lords_leo_killing each other?
Be very careful. I wouldn't go anywhere near there when drug killings are being encouraged by the PRESIDENT with a hate for the USA's 100 year colonial rulers? Yeah, doesn't make any sense.
Risk is high. Only get with civvies and don't go to any areas known for riskyor questionable behaviors.
Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.
Can't wash off the Fishy. Stinks and gets absorbed everywhere. No good. No good at all.
Avoid like the plague.
-
10-19-00 12:24 #1Administrator

Posts: 5264LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
Ok, here it is, LA's own fight club. I'm tired of taking out the trash.
Here's how it works, you bring fights here. If you think some guy is fucking stupid then bring the fight here.
If you don't, and you start some stupidity on a review thread, I'm putting you back on moderation the first time you do it. It doesn't matter if you have been posting here since day one of the forum.
There's going to be a couple guys that are going to test me, then they are going to cry about it because I always do what I say I'm going to do.
A2











Reply With Quote





