Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Results 1,426 to 1,436 of 1436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Jenny O last week, based at least partly on GMD calling her his ATF. It was at a location I had never been to before. Opening the door, she acted like seeing me was the last thing she wanted. Not a hint of a smile, didn't look me in the eyes. BUt she is definitely the one in the pics and and hot hot hot. I loved her hip bracelet. Anyway, we showered and there was no action in the shower. Still no hint of being happy to see me. I asked her how her day was going and I got a smile. Clearly, though, she was not in the best of spirits.

    Then, we hit the bedroom. No help getting my clothes off. Getting on the bed, though, was when I realized why she is GMD's ATF. On my stomach, she started wonderful kisses and gentle playing with her hands. Honestly, she might be the best I've had at those often mimicked yet tough to master techniques. I never enjoyed a girl's finger up my ass, but I loved it when she did it. Her gentle stroking of my balls and playing around with the taint were awesome. Rimming was performed. I've had better but she is in the top 10%. The one curious thing was that there was no kissing. Maybe one time when I slid my tongue into her mouth, but that was it.

    After I was sufficiently ready, she grabbed the condom and went to get on top. I asked for no condom, she said don't cum inside, and that was it. CG for a while, followed by mish and then doggy. I asked where I could finish and she said (in a deep, low voice) wherever I wanted. I flipped her over, straddled her face, and she below me more while sticking a finger in my ass again. I shot my load on her face, including some in her eye. Bummer. Wasn't intentional. She took it like a champ.

    Great time, one of the best I've had, which is odd because I usually don't love the visit unless there is solid DFK. Also she has almost a manly deep voice. But I can't wait to see her again.
    Testament to how fucking hot and sensuously sexy she is that she could be so personally indifferent to you yet still have you anticipating the next sesh with her. Reads like you're talking about a different woman (personality wise) compared to the chick I visit often. She's always so happy to see me (or at least appears to be) and frequently flashes her super pretty and charming smile that sometimes makes me think "hell, if she wasn't in the jizz biz she's the kind of woman I'd want for a SO. " CIP every time from the our first meating (spelling intentional) and of all the providers I've ever seen (entered El Hobby in '87), I'd rank her in the top 5 percentile when it comes to DFK skills. Such honey-sweet, soft and sensuous lips and tongue. Yum. Don't mean to rub it in, just providing yet another illustration of how extremely YMMV with certain providers. Love love love me some Jenny O.

    P.S.: you showered then she didn't help you take your clothes off in the bedroom? (scratches head).

    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

    Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

    GMD.

  2. #10
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Thank you but I think your map software needs to be updated.

    Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of the Philippines.

    I'm taking my cock to Pattaya which is in Thailand.

    The Philippines and Thailand are 1400 miles apart but both contain alot of the lovely sideways pussy that loves me long time.

    Current prices in Pattaya: $20 for a BJ and $35 for sex (1 hour) and $100 for all night (long time).
    I prefer Beach Road hookers. Cheap and just as good if not better than the go go bars. Soi6 is another option.

  3. #9

    Zauriel moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this guy. He used for fuck some old bitches. I loved that.
    I think you will find Zauriel alive and kicking right here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...n-Pros-UTR-SBs

  4. #8
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Are you marked for life?

    If you get "flagged" because your post was deleted, does it stay on here for life? It's been months, I would appreciate its removal.

  5. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this guy. He used for fuck some old bitches. I loved that.
    He retired from this forum. I believe he moved as well. There was a substantive discussion of it if you wanted to RTFF.

  6. #6

    What happened to zauriel

    What happened to this guy. He used for fuck some old bitches. I loved that.

  7. #5
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    My apologizes

    In the future, I hope we have more La La than fighting. LA is a big city full of great people.

    I love it here. If anyone thinks I have behaved like a douchebag I am very sorry (aka Viet Kim's voicemail message 😉 ) There is just a whole shit load of fun going down right here.

    I am going to get my STD check up soon in order to continue the support of my family here and all the women that I love. My wish is to promote love in all forms.

    Your pal,

    Little Tophe.

  8. #4

    Yes, be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Master Chrispoontang.

    Please read up all international news. Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of Asia and pivoting towards China out of his nations _own_ weakness. Plus, goverment sanctioned killings in the name of a drug war. Hands up in exasperation, gesh, why are druggies and drug lords_leo_killing each other?

    Be very careful. I wouldn't go anywhere near there when drug killings are being encouraged by the PRESIDENT with a hate for the USA's 100 year colonial rulers? Yeah, doesn't make any sense.

    Risk is high. Only get with civvies and don't go to any areas known for riskyor questionable behaviors.

    Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

    Can't wash off the Fishy. Stinks and gets absorbed everywhere. No good. No good at all.

    Avoid like the plague.
    While drug dealers, and users are the focus of this guy, I would say that now is not a good time to be doing anything illegal in the Philippines.

    -Shark-.

  9. #3
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Master Chrispoontang.

    Please read up all international news. Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of Asia and pivoting the China out of the nations weakness. Plus, sanctioned government killings. Hands up in exasperation, gesh, why are druggies killing each other?

    Be very careful. I wouldn't go anywhere near there when drig killings are being encouraged by the PRESIDENT with a hate for us 100 year colonial rulers? Yeah, doesn't make sense.

    Risk is high. Only get with civvies and don't go to areas known for risky behaviors.
    Thank you but I think your map software needs to be updated.

    Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of the Philippines.

    I'm taking my cock to Pattaya which is in Thailand.

    The Philippines and Thailand are 1400 miles apart but both contain alot of the lovely sideways pussy that loves me long time.

    Current prices in Pattaya: $20 for a BJ and $35 for sex (1 hour) and $100 for all night (long time).

  10. #2
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I agree 110%.

    I'm getting older. A fishy odor will kill it for me. My cock will retract like a scared turtle.

    When I was younger and my testosterone levels were higher it was a different story.

    I love banging Asians so much I'm planning a trip to Pattaya but I'd love give this local Asian a try especially if she does anal creampies.
    Hello Master Chrispoontang.

    Please read up all international news. Rodrigo Duterte is the Donald Trump of Asia and pivoting towards China out of his nations _own_ weakness. Plus, goverment sanctioned killings in the name of a drug war. Hands up in exasperation, gesh, why are druggies and drug lords_leo_killing each other?

    Be very careful. I wouldn't go anywhere near there when drug killings are being encouraged by the PRESIDENT with a hate for the USA's 100 year colonial rulers? Yeah, doesn't make any sense.

    Risk is high. Only get with civvies and don't go to any areas known for riskyor questionable behaviors.

    Fishy. Fishy. Fishy.

    Can't wash off the Fishy. Stinks and gets absorbed everywhere. No good. No good at all.

    Avoid like the plague.

  11. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

    Ok, here it is, LA's own fight club. I'm tired of taking out the trash.

    Here's how it works, you bring fights here. If you think some guy is fucking stupid then bring the fight here.

    If you don't, and you start some stupidity on a review thread, I'm putting you back on moderation the first time you do it. It doesn't matter if you have been posting here since day one of the forum.

    There's going to be a couple guys that are going to test me, then they are going to cry about it because I always do what I say I'm going to do.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape