Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #791

    2 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I assume you meant Victoria and Lucy (not Lacey):

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-one/17239438

    I've seen Lucy. Sweet girl. Everything was on the menu for a relatively low price. She is very much bbw, not my usual style. I wouldn't repeat, but if bbw is your thing, she's worth a try.

    I've never seen Victoria.
    It wasn't Lucy. When I called Victoria I had asked about the 2 girl and she said yes. I asked if it was Lucy, she said no. She said it was Lacey and she said she was very sexy. I don't like being mean to women. But there wasn't anything sexy about her.

  2. #790

    Sizzlin poppin

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the one. I don't know how to add the BP ad.

  3. #789

    Victoria & Lucy

    I agree the pictures of Victoria are old some of them very old. Lots of mileage added. I always wanted to see Lucy but never did and it seems she has gotten worse the longer she has been doing this. I asked last weekend if she DFkissed based on reviews I had seen that she did and she said only light kissing if any because and I quote " I'm sick of making out with ugly, fat, creepy guys". Now this is without her know my age, body or what I look like I almost snapped but just sarcastically replied to that text. Would not recommend either at all.

  4. #788

    Sizzlin poppin

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.
    This one?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/14028913

  5. #787

    Lacey vs. Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan1956  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Victoria and Lacey this morning. I got off. But I wouldn't recommend either of these girls. I'm not sure if Lacey is on BP, but she is quite heavy. Victoria's pictures look great, but they are probably a couple years old and 20 pounds ago. I'm not saying she's not worth it, just not what I expected. Both girls were very wet. No kissing and no BJ offered.
    I assume you meant Victoria and Lucy (not Lacey):

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-one/17239438

    I've seen Lucy. Sweet girl. Everything was on the menu for a relatively low price. She is very much bbw, not my usual style. I wouldn't repeat, but if bbw is your thing, she's worth a try.

    I've never seen Victoria.

  6. #786

    Sizzlin poppin

    I saw this young lady last night. She looks much better in person. She is taller than I expected and also prettier. Her rates are very reasonable, $80. She didn't specify for how long. Not that it would have mattered. She started off with BBBJ and then she requested doggie. I asked her to be on top for a while because doggie empties me quickly. Very nice ass. Very nice BBBJ. I will definitely see her again.

  7. #785

    2 for 1

    I just saw Victoria and Lacey this morning. I got off. But I wouldn't recommend either of these girls. I'm not sure if Lacey is on BP, but she is quite heavy. Victoria's pictures look great, but they are probably a couple years old and 20 pounds ago. I'm not saying she's not worth it, just not what I expected. Both girls were very wet. No kissing and no BJ offered.

  8. #784

    Kali

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    Kali, if you want to put an ad on the forum then make a provider account and do so.

    A2

  9. #783

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but I pass on her due to no kissing. That's essential to me.
    Too bad Popeye cause this is some bomb pussy.

  10. #782

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Miss Lilly during her recent swing through Madison? She is a little on the high side financially speaking but the pussy and ass is worth it. She is super hot, aims to please, and her pussy taste as sweet as apple pie. I missed her during this trip but I will catch her the next time around. Go get this pussy.

    http://www.bookmisslilly.com/index.html
    She looks cute, but I pass on her due to no kissing. That's essential to me.

  11. #781

    Sam and Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on 1 and 3 here (Sam seems like she's putting on a performance rather than genuinely enjoying herself but can't complain). Have not gotten a hold of Shae, every time I try it's two texts back and forth and then silence. Guess I'll keep trying.
    In my experience, Sam is a 7-8 (7 attractive - 8 really hot) looks / body wise and easily a 9 (forgot it was a service) service wise. We really clicked and when I see her, it feels very mutual, very enjoyable, no boundaries, intense passion and pleasure. I noted this in my TER review. Sadly, the review is in limbo due to changes in TER's stance on BP. Given BP's legal troubles, they're not accepting ads from BP. And Sam has not published a new ad with her name (so that all the derivative feeder sites pick it up).

    Oh well.

    I've now seen Shae twice. And I have to say, she's probably the most amazing provider I've ever encountered. Incredibly youthful and gorgeous. Friendly. Intensely affectionate. Easily a 9 looks / body wise. Easily a 9 if not a 10 service wise. I totally forgot it was a service. She makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world during the time I'm with her. Very sweet.

    Her incall is a dump, sadly. And the circumstances there are part of why it's so difficult to line up a date with her. Absolutely worth all the time and frustration, in my opinion.

  12. #780

    Lilly, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13030403

    This pussy may be a little on the high side but it is some real good pussy. She swings back through Madison from time to time. I like her because she does not discriminate, is clean, can fuck good, and is GFE. On top of this, she is a nice person. I ate her ass so long that she was cumming for days. So if you got to extra spending money, then go get this pussy.
    Your subject read Suzie, but the content was all about Lilly.

    Which makes me wonder, who's Suzie? ;-)

  13. #779

    Miss Suzie is in the house

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13030403

    This pussy may be a little on the high side but it is some real good pussy. She swings back through Madison from time to time. I like her because she does not discriminate, is clean, can fuck good, and is GFE. On top of this, she is a nice person. I ate her ass so long that she was cumming for days. So if you got to extra spending money, then go get this pussy.

  14. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Recent active favorites:

    Sam.

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501

    Spinner body, GND looks, very wholesome, friendly, and affectionate. Very GFE. I've seen her several times. Definite repeat.

    Shae.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916

    Spinner body, gorgeous face, very playful and affectionate. Very GFE. I've only seen her once. Definite repeat.

    I've also seen Laceyy:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dwest/17182385

    I would see her again too. She's cute and very much enjoys herself while satisfying you.
    Agreed on 1 and 3 here (Sam seems like she's putting on a performance rather than genuinely enjoying herself but can't complain). Have not gotten a hold of Shae, every time I try it's two texts back and forth and then silence. Guess I'll keep trying.

  15. #777

    Miss Lilly

    Did anyone see Miss Lilly during her recent swing through Madison? She is a little on the high side financially speaking but the pussy and ass is worth it. She is super hot, aims to please, and her pussy taste as sweet as apple pie. I missed her during this trip but I will catch her the next time around. Go get this pussy.

    http://www.bookmisslilly.com/index.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape