Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15129
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Set an appointment with Aiko. Experience her when she first started with sunny. I get up to her floor on the 6 and I see her in the hallway next to her door waiting. She looks at me and starts knocking. We both wait for a good 5 mins and the door opens. Old dude walks out. Aiko doesn't even let me in. A girl who works for her does. Said her names Sophia. I undress. Lay on the bed. And I hear Aiko tell Sophia something and I hear a dude come in the area next to me. Sophia tells me get dress we go to to a single room. "bait and switch". Didn't mind doe. (Aiko looks like she got hella old from the last time I saw her). She takes me up to the 10th. LOL Vicky spot. Vicky even opens the door. I laugh because they think I don't know what their doing. Got my massage from Sophia. It was an alright rub down. She's hella fun and entertaining. She acts cute in front the mirror. Fixes her hair. Bend over enough so you can see her ass. On the flip. She'll guild your hand to her V let's you fondled with HE. No FIV tho. After the deed was done it gets weird. She opens the sliding door and cherry is walking around (I use to always go to her a lot). I hear a commotion. I'm getting dressed and I see cherry peeking from Vicky s back room. And Sophia becomes clingy. Grabs my D. Huges me and takes dirty. Like she's trying to make cherry Jealous. LOL I catch cherry peeking. I smile at her and she slams the door. LOL. I'd hella get it with Sophia again if I could have her at vickys other spot down the road.

    I wasn't even mad with the whole situation LOL. More entertaining LOL.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5852321053.html

    Huuuuurajahhhh!
    Haha. Wow. Entertaining for you since. You. Know all the players! But if was. Me, my head would be spinning and I'd be thinking WTF is going on! Good to know though in case. Something like that happens to me I won't totally freak.

  2. #15128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Adventures with the Chinese connection

    Set an appointment with Aiko. Experience her when she first started with sunny. I get up to her floor on the 6 and I see her in the hallway next to her door waiting. She looks at me and starts knocking. We both wait for a good 5 mins and the door opens. Old dude walks out. Aiko doesn't even let me in. A girl who works for her does. Said her names Sophia. I undress. Lay on the bed. And I hear Aiko tell Sophia something and I hear a dude come in the area next to me. Sophia tells me get dress we go to to a single room. "bait and switch". Didn't mind doe. (Aiko looks like she got hella old from the last time I saw her). She takes me up to the 10th. LOL Vicky spot. Vicky even opens the door. I laugh because they think I don't know what their doing. Got my massage from Sophia. It was an alright rub down. She's hella fun and entertaining. She acts cute in front the mirror. Fixes her hair. Bend over enough so you can see her ass. On the flip. She'll guild your hand to her V let's you fondled with HE. No FIV tho. After the deed was done it gets weird. She opens the sliding door and cherry is walking around (I use to always go to her a lot). I hear a commotion. I'm getting dressed and I see cherry peeking from Vicky s back room. And Sophia becomes clingy. Grabs my D. Huges me and takes dirty. Like she's trying to make cherry Jealous. LOL I catch cherry peeking. I smile at her and she slams the door. LOL. I'd hella get it with Sophia again if I could have her at vickys other spot down the road.

    I wasn't even mad with the whole situation LOL. More entertaining LOL.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5852321053.html

    Huuuuurajahhhh!

  3. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    How much damage for the nuru? Is ir really a nuru massage?
    You won't be going there for just a nuru massage. 60 + 150 tip. And her latest review says she is still new to nuru massage.

  4. #15126

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Brudda1  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 7, she's still pretty hot but she's older than the picture suggests. Also this is at Dream Therapy, you can read her reviews in that thread.
    How much damage for the nuru? Is ir really a nuru massage?

  5. #15125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out nuru massage at any place and can make any recommendation?

    Also if anyone came here (http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nd-jay/6608296).

    On a scale of 1 to 10, how close the real person is to the picture?
    I'd say 7, she's still pretty hot but she's older than the picture suggests. Also this is at Dream Therapy, you can read her reviews in that thread.

  6. #15124

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out nuru massage at any place and can make any recommendation?

    Also if anyone came here (http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nd-jay/6608296).

    On a scale of 1 to 10, how close the real person is to the picture?
    Thats her.

  7. #15123

    Century Center most Chinese Establishments Owned

    Relaxing Massage Graceful Lady XXX-5663.

    Best Susan Help you Massage XXX-8939.

    Best Asian Massage XXX-5126.

    Come Enjoy Your Day XXX-8639.

    Best Body Works XXX-8739.

    Royal XXX-9697.

    Chinese Therapy Massage XXX-4877.

    Anna Massage XXX-6318.

    Never Try Never Know Cherry XXX-1838.

    Relaxing Massage XXX-2982.

    Asian Body Massage & Spa XXX-8055.

    All establishments above do have an ad and their place of business and phone numbers. Hope this helps you fellas out there that wind up getting the bait and switch. Mahalos.

  8. #15122

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is actually Ukrainian, and you are right about her age, very beautiful IMHO and a smoking hot body, fake tits etc. She is a Cosmotologist I have been seeing her for several years and she gives a decent massage and will not give you a HE unless you know her really good or unless I guess you really click and she is attracted to you and doesn't fear you are LE than she might massage there Tohei, believe me I have tried and tried to bang this hottie and it is always a no go, she even said I have a really nice "size" but she won't put out if anyone has had success please PM me.

    Awabi.
    Awabi tried to message you, your inbox is full.

  9. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Looks pretty fake.

    Flesh.
    No its really her but phot shopped. She was at Tokyo and Happiness and Rose's. Lots of reviews.

  10. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out nuru massage at any place and can make any recommendation?

    Also if anyone came here (http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nd-jay/6608296).

    On a scale of 1 to 10, how close the real person is to the picture?
    Looks pretty fake.

    Flesh.

  11. #15119
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 6

    Want to try out nuru massage

    Anyone tried out nuru massage at any place and can make any recommendation?

    Also if anyone came here (http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nd-jay/6608296).

    On a scale of 1 to 10, how close the real person is to the picture?

  12. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    Massage is not that good. For a big girl no skills only shows her boobs. Boobs don't massage.
    Erica was not a big girl.

  13. #15117

    Instructions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    Massage is not that good. For a big girl no skills only shows her boobs. Boobs don't massage.
    I tend to differ on Erica 2701 review. (great massage, HE, roaming).

    If you requested Erica, sometimes Me na will give you someone else available. I'm going to assume you never saw Erica before?

    I have her picture on my C-phone. Please PM me instructions on how to post "saved" photos from C-phone.

  14. #15116

    Chinese Business owner is Apple top left

    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend this place.
    I agree with Shengu888, I won't be going there again.

  15. #15115
    Tried my first MT today. Think I'll be sticking to AMPs still. I like the fact it only cost me 60/60 for HE (good for mongers on a budget) but the massage was pretty lame and the overall pleasure you get at AMPs is just way more enjoyable. Obviously this is just my opinion but to me I don't like pretending I want a massage for 40 minutes when I'm really just there to get a nut off (sometimes 2).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape