Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12560

    True. LOL

    Johnny,

    Laughing my ass off! Great fucking analysis. Enjoy reading your reviews!

    BG.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    You know it's funny how the majority of these chics originated from tagged or been selling ass in the hood many years before they discovered backpage. All these skanks do is put on some make up, a wig and some lipstick, post up in some sleazy motel then run those "$80 Qv special ". These chics are nothing but some 2 dollar hoe masquerading as some $80 qv escort. When you look at those ad pics, you got to look beyond the multiple layers of makeup, fake wig, lipstick and fully clothed body. There's a good reason why a 21 year old is not showing any stomach or tits in her pics and it's not because she's trying to keep it professional. When that dress hits the floor, her tits are going to follow right behind it and that stomach is going to look like Mike Tysons punching bag and your going to wonder what went wrong. What went wrong is that you didn't look at those pics keenly. I've falling victim to this same thing too. It just makes me examine pics more closely beforeI make a final decision.

  2. #12559

    Shayla. Robbery and more

    Shayla. Robbery and more.

    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732

  3. #12558

    Shayla. Robbery and more

    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732

  4. #12557

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Today is a Cartersville type of day. Hahaha. What about her? Anyone seen her before?

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...F%83f/42220691
    Try out and report back.

  5. #12556
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDemHoes  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this chick, her pics show an amazing body. So she picked up we start the normal chit chat, then she asked me a couple times if I was with LE. No biggie to me so I responded with "no I'm not, are you? Usually chicks be like naw. I'm just trying to ". ". So I asked her again silence again. Then she started to pull a "CNN" and start asking me something totally different like we didn't have that LE elephant still in the room. So I pressed her and she hung up. I really would like to pound that but spidey senses say that may have avoided some unnecessary trouble.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-ass/43069869

    Let me know if anyone have any info.
    That's unique. Been reviewed here before. She's been in the game for YEARS. Not worth the trouble.

  6. #12555
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDemHoes  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this chick, her pics show an amazing body. So she picked up we start the normal chit chat, then she asked me a couple times if I was with LE. No biggie to me so I responded with "no I'm not, are you? Usually chicks be like naw. I'm just trying to ". ". So I asked her again silence again. Then she started to pull a "CNN" and start asking me something totally different like we didn't have that LE elephant still in the room. So I pressed her and she hung up. I really would like to pound that but spidey senses say that may have avoided some unnecessary trouble.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-ass/43069869

    Let me know if anyone have any info.
    LE isn't going to bother posting that many photos, formatting an ad like that, or photoshopping the number onto the photos; she was probably just spooked, and thought you were a cop.

    In my (admittedly subjective) experience, if you respond to their (useless) LE check question with anything more complex than "no", they have a good chance of going cold on you; I even replied "nope" once (kind of flippant), and it spooked the girl. I just offer a "no" and then get on with my rate requests and so on.

    Just my supposition, of course!

    O.

  7. #12554
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscato  [View Original Post]
    Golden is legit. Pretty girl, nice bubble butt and pretty good size D cups I think. She's high mileage as you can expect because of her looks and low price range. I've always had a good time with her, but then again I usually do 15 or half hr sessions; anything more is a waste of funds. She's a good pump and dump. I usually hit her up when I'm on that side of town. She's reliable, and will probably take a couple of visits before she really warms up to you. Everything covered.

  8. #12553

    LE check?

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDemHoes  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this chick, her pics show an amazing body. So she picked up we start the normal chit chat, then she asked me a couple times if I was with LE. No biggie to me so I responded with "no I'm not, are you? Usually chicks be like naw. I'm just trying to ". ". So I asked her again silence again. Then she started to pull a "CNN" and start asking me something totally different like we didn't have that LE elephant still in the room. So I pressed her and she hung up. I really would like to pound that but spidey senses say that may have avoided some unnecessary trouble.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-ass/43069869

    Let me know if anyone have any info.
    Most LE checks are totally useless. Do you really think an undercover cop has to tell you they are a cop if you ask?

  9. #12552

  10. #12551
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Booty is not round but has taken on a weird shelf like shape.
    I guess if you can set your beer on it it's not a total loss?

    O.

  11. #12550

    Britni pt. 2

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...dence/37319525

    So, last Sunday I saw this one again. I had no intentions of seeing her but she text me the day before telling me how her phone is not working and I can text her if I wanted to see her and she would call me back if I like. I figured she was broke and it was an open invitation to see her again. I told her I would check her out the next day, Sunday, since I had to go to work that Saturday. That Sunday, I text her around 10:30 am telling her that I would be there around 11:30-12:00 pm. 12 o'clock came and I text her asking her if she was ready. She text me back right away saying yes and asking how far away are you. I told her 30 minutes and I had to stop at the store first. She asked me to bring protection and I said sure.

    Long story short, I didn't get there until 1:30 pm and this chic couldn't stop calling and texting the hell out of me. She kept calling and talking about how I made her miss her nail appointment and she has better things to do that to sit at home all day waiting on me. Then she started texting me talking about turn around and go back home, you can not come here again. Your blacklisted. She wasn't using any foul language but she was nagging like crazy. If this was a chic I've never seen before, I would have paid her ass no mind and went back home but since I've seen her before and was already half-way there, I gave her a pass. I finally got there and text her after not being able to find the place. LOL.

    She called me and told me to stay on the phone with her as she said she was putting her bra and underwear back on. Shit, I told her that she might as well keep them off since your going to be taking it all off in a minute. Might as well stay naked. Anyways, I walked up to her door as she told me not to knock and she will just open it. 2 minutes later, the door was finally opened by the same sexy brown-skinned chic with short dreads wearing a black bra and matching black and grey panties. One thing I can say about this chic, she always dresses for the occasion. She's always dressed in something sexy. I said my greetings and walked on in after making sure she didn't have a knife in her possession. The way she was acting over the phone I thought she was going to stab me up upon entry. Good thing she didn't.

    She walked me back into her room while apologizing for the wild behavior over the phone. She said she thought I was playing because other guys say they're coming and never show up. Whatever. I got in the room with her which was a bit dark with the curtains drawn closed. Usually I would balk at this, but I didn't want to strain the situation any further. I dropped the donation in her hand, 60 bones for 15 minutes and she put it away somewhere. She then told me to get comfortable as I did all by myself with no help from her at all. She in turn did the same to reveal the same sexy body as the last time. I gave her my thin condom and she commented that she gets those same condoms at the clinic she goes to, when she gets her birth control shots. That's nice to hear.

    I laid back on the bed as instructed and she placed the thin cover all the way down on my limp shaft and gots ta sucking. This time, unlike the last time, she went all-neck on me and I felt some light suction but it was nothing to write home about. It was ok. She did this for no more than 2 minutes, then stopped to ask me if I wanted to get behind her. Whatever, I was only 3/4 ths swole at the time, if that, but I just rolled with it. She bent over on all fours on the bed, reached under and inserted my eager cock into her opening. I gots ta stroking and just like the last time she started moaning instantly and cream was forming at the base of my cock. I stroked her out in doggie as she was moaning throughout and would periodly re-adjust herself so I could get maximum penetration. That was pretty nice of her. 3 minutes into my stroke game, I felt the big one cumming and blew a medium load in the cover. I got about 5 more after strokes in and told her I was done with her.

    I could have still kept going but all that nagging she was doing on the phone kinda messed my vibes up. I didn't feel like continuing any further. I got off the bed and she handed me some wipes to clean up with. That was pretty nice of her. She took the spent condom from me and disposed of it for me as I got dressed. She just threw on a white t-shirt and walked me to the door while still apologizing for the annoyiness earlier. She gave me a hug at the door, I said my condolences, and that was it for the day. That nagging kind of threw me all off during the session. I kinda wasn't feeling it anymore after that. She was smelling shower fresh and clean just like the last time too, which is always a plus. Someone who knows how to wash their ass before company gets there.

    I don't think her service can get any better than a "5" though. Her presentation and hygiene is up there, but she doesn't really offer much on her menu. Everything is covered with her, but if you like some nice eye candy, she's worth at least 1 visit. I'll probably see her again in the not so distant future, but this time I will wait until I get around her area to give her a call. I don't like people nagging and harrassing me in my ears like that. I'll still give her an "8" in looks and a "5" in performance just like the last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails britni5.jpg‎   britni8.jpg‎   britni7.jpg‎  

  12. #12549

    Cassie

    I was traveling through Georgia headed to Tallahassee FL and was checking out BP and came across Cassie's ad I called ahead and was disappointed to find she had already left there but lucked out to find she was headed to Chattanooga and would be reaching Atlanta around the same time I was, I already had a room reserved downtown at the Omni Atlanta Hotel so I set up to meet her there I got there checked into my room and about 30 min later Cassie called to let me know she had arrived I gave her my number to my suite and when she knocked was pleased to see she was every bit as beautiful as her photo's she was also dressed very nice so she didn't look out of place which is always a worry of mine with out-calls Cassie was a very intelligent girl was very polite pleasant to talk to after discussing the amount of time I was interested in I put the donation on the table and she let me undress her then she returned the favor but she undid my belt and pants with her teeth then removed them and my boxers with her teeth also she put a cover on and started with A CBJ before going to RCG then finishing with CG Cassie said normally she prefers to set the mood with candles and likes to offer champagne or wine to her clients but since we set up on the fly she was unable to do this but promised me if I found myself in the city she was working she would make it up to me I had a great time with her and will definitely repeat when were both in the same city.

    I don't have a link because she had taken her ad down in Fla and when I wrote this she hadn't posted in Chattanooga yet I'll keep checking and post the link when she does.

  13. #12548

    Yes, I've seen her several times already

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinBigThings9  [View Original Post]
    When you call to see her, she will answer but once you arrive at the location she won't answer anymore, idk what that means but I don't like my time being wasted. Pics look A1 though.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-job/37491106
    When I saw her she used to go by, Fakeisha. Now, she goes by Ashley. She looks exactly like her pics and videos. I don't why she flaked on you. Just keep going back again until she finally answers when you get there. She looks exactly like what you see in the pics and videos.

  14. #12547
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Pics are her but body pics are misleading. She has a gut. Looks to be baby damage and her ass is a wreck. Like her ass shots have begun to wear off. Booty is not round but has taken on a weird shelf like shape.

    Cunny was very loose. Hit it from the back and wasnt feeling a damn thing. I really had to will one out by listening to the sound of my pelvis slaping against her ass.

    Would NOT repeat. Oh and she was kinda funky down there. As soon as I entered her doggie it was a wrap.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/41884909
    ". her ass is a wreck. " "Booty is not round but has taken on a weird shelf like shape. ".

    LOL. About died laughing when I read that. Tell us how you REALLY feel, Delta Flier! We collectively owe you a beer.

    (This autocorrect shit is killing anyone with intelligence).

  15. #12546

    Decatur (Wesley chapel Area)

    Tried to set something up with this chick, her pics show an amazing body. So she picked up we start the normal chit chat, then she asked me a couple times if I was with LE. No biggie to me so I responded with "no I'm not, are you? Usually chicks be like naw. I'm just trying to ". ". So I asked her again silence again. Then she started to pull a "CNN" and start asking me something totally different like we didn't have that LE elephant still in the room. So I pressed her and she hung up. I really would like to pound that but spidey senses say that may have avoided some unnecessary trouble.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-ass/43069869

    Let me know if anyone have any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape