Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12545

    Lady

    Pics are her but body pics are misleading. She has a gut. Looks to be baby damage and her ass is a wreck. Like her ass shots have begun to wear off. Booty is not round but has taken on a weird shelf like shape.

    Cunny was very loose. Hit it from the back and wasnt feeling a damn thing. I really had to will one out by listening to the sound of my pelvis slaping against her ass.

    Would NOT repeat. Oh and she was kinda funky down there. As soon as I entered her doggie it was a wrap.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/41884909

  2. #12544

    Has anybody seen her

    When you call to see her, she will answer but once you arrive at the location she won't answer anymore, idk what that means but I don't like my time being wasted. Pics look A1 though.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-job/37491106

  3. #12543

    She a BBW, old ass pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Been low key for a while due to the shitty quality on all the site for providers and divided to hit this one up again.

    http://independent.com.atlanta.escor...950908/Sabrina#.

    I think this is my trip #7 visit but no complaints each one. This time it's my last she starting to gain weight and she is the biggest ill every plow. But hit her she gave me directions to her place made it in chatted and touch and feel then some real good BBBJ from her she stayed on the tip so much I as jumping in and out of her mouth. Once she noticed that she went out her way to make my eye water by licking the head. She moaned about how I was in a good mood while blowing I was like she never disappoint me. I look at the video she was playing and the chick on jugs was getting plowed. I told let's try that and she got on the edge of the bed still playing with my pipe then bounced her oiled melons on my wood I was not lasting long after about 2. Minute I exploded all over her chin and melons. She moan and was surprised she was saying that my wood tooo big to skeet like that I told I was backed up. She then looked at my wood and asked if I'm up for some round two I'm like you sure and waiting for a $$$ to be the subject but lucky me she wanted the wood she told me that she has fun with me when I visit and wanted it so she got to sucking again and got up reverse Cg then finished k9 I was quoted. 8 fro half but was ther about a hour but that's it for me really enjoyed the melon pumping.
    She is my go to, Price is always right and she never rushed me, BBJ, 60 qv in and out, pussy wet if only she looked like the pics. But I still find her attractive for her size.

  4. #12542
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    You gave that skank $80 for a Qv. LOL. That chics been on craigslist forever. She's been using those same ole fake pics for years. Already knew those pics were either fake or severely outdated. I laughed her off when she told me she was running a special for $80 for a qv in a motel on Panola Road. Pfft. LOL. Try some other sucka. Dude, don't ever bring any unreviewed backpage skanks to your crib. I used to do it in the pass but that's dangerously stupid. Most of those broads got pimps and most live in the hood and trying to run that hustle game. They would never do incalls at their own place because if you see how they lived, you would never set foot in their rooming house. LOL. Also, anytime a chic tells you her rates start off at $100 (especially for a QV) by pass their ad all together. 9 times out of 10, they're trying to hustle you. Don't even negotiate a lower rate. Just by pass the ad all together. The hustle game (rush him in and out) will be in affect.
    Live and Learn.

  5. #12541

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text and asked about a quicky rate. She replies 150, so I said I'll pass. Then she texts me back and tells me I can find a fat ugly ***** for 60. Then she proceeds to call me cheap. Needless to say she'll never hear from me again. Serious attitude adjustment needed.
    WTF is that she don't even look worth 60 $.

  6. #12540
    Today is a Cartersville type of day. Hahaha. What about her? Anyone seen her before?

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...F%83f/42220691

  7. #12539
    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few times. Usually when I go to the casino in Murphy NC she will come by for a half hour. Very personable. Good BBBJ with covered FS. She really gets into it. Worth the price of admission IMO.
    Cool. Did txt her. Waiting for her to txt me back.

  8. #12538
    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text and asked about a quicky rate. She replies 150, so I said I'll pass. Then she texts me back and tells me I can find a fat ugly ***** for 60. Then she proceeds to call me cheap. Needless to say she'll never hear from me again. Serious attitude adjustment needed.
    For sure it's all about the money and nothing else. Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

  9. #12537

    Will she meet in Murphy?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few times. Usually when I go to the casino in Murphy NC she will come by for a half hour. Very personable. Good BBBJ with covered FS. She really gets into it. Worth the price of admission IMO.
    I go there WAY too often and have tried to get someone to meet me there but no luck with the better ones yet. If she's a go for the casino then I need to contact her.

  10. #12536
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few times. Usually when I go to the casino in Murphy NC she will come by for a half hour. Very personable. Good BBBJ with covered FS. She really gets into it. Worth the price of admission IMO.

  11. #12535
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad on BP recently. Has anyone checked her out yet?

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecial/43073068
    I sent her a text and asked about a quicky rate. She replies 150, so I said I'll pass. Then she texts me back and tells me I can find a fat ugly ***** for 60. Then she proceeds to call me cheap. Needless to say she'll never hear from me again. Serious attitude adjustment needed.

  12. #12534
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    Thanks night. Did that include tip? If not, that's a bit high, especially if she's 15 years older and a bit heavier than the pics indicate, as Jack said. Even with a tip, you can usually get out the door at a CAMP for less than 100 for an hr with a clothed HE, especially with an older provider.
    Not sure about tipping as I decided not to see her.

  13. #12533
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $80/ hh and $100/ hr, so I would expect nothing more than a clothed massage / HJ.
    Thanks night. Did that include tip? If not, that's a bit high, especially if she's 15 years older and a bit heavier than the pics indicate, as Jack said. Even with a tip, you can usually get out the door at a CAMP for less than 100 for an hr with a clothed HE, especially with an older provider.

  14. #12532

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Swernon  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's pretty much what I'm thinking every time I smh after seeing another one of your long winded "5 in looks and 6 in service" reviews on some $45 obese skank with a smelly pussy.
    JohnnyM is hands down the best reviewer in the Atlanta forum and you are coming at him like that? That doesn't make sense brother. As far as that chick, she spams the hell out of tagged, craiglist, and backpage. I never found her attractive, so never got into more depth than that.

  15. #12531

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape