Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 30759
-
10-28-16 23:03 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 111Chinese Business owner is Apple top left
I would not recommend this place.
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 23:00 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 111Erica at 2701
Massage is not that good. For a big girl no skills only shows her boobs. Boobs don't massage.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 18:38 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 2872701
I called to make an appointment with Me Na but changed my mind. I made the appointment with Erica instead. Good massage but no extras. I think since it was my first visit, no extras were mentioned.
-
10-28-16 15:30 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 171Nunu
There was a very pretty girl in 160* in CC I saw a couple of days ago, but service was subpar and upsell $260 for FS. Massage was not good, I got the HJ another upsell $60 with some roaming, rush service 35 min then out, will not repeat. She might have left said only here for 10 days but said will be back.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-to-relax/6612665
-
10-28-16 15:13 #15110Banned Member

Posts: 168Is that Noel in pic? Does she still work there?
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 15:05 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 592Red Head at Royal
Has anyone tries the red head?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747
-
10-28-16 13:35 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 895Kristee
She is actually Ukrainian, and you are right about her age, very beautiful IMHO and a smoking hot body, fake tits etc. She is a Cosmotologist I have been seeing her for several years and she gives a decent massage and will not give you a HE unless you know her really good or unless I guess you really click and she is attracted to you and doesn't fear you are LE than she might massage there Tohei, believe me I have tried and tried to bang this hottie and it is always a no go, she even said I have a really nice "size" but she won't put out if anyone has had success please PM me.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
Awabi.
-
10-28-16 09:12 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 1897Shoots bruddah Fleshlight! For sure going get my BBBJCIM! Wooooooooo! Hope she let's me play with her big boobs when she doing the special! Really. Appreciate the help since I'm a noob at MT.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 07:15 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 384Bottom right pic. Sunglasses does work with her though. All covered.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
10-28-16 03:25 #15105Senior Member

Posts: 324Wonderful Relaxing Massage by Erica
Same girl posted three days ago. Now she's Erica. Same phone number. Same lame massage.
-
10-27-16 23:55 #15104Senior Member

Posts: 46Concur.
Got to agree w / Bro-Flesh. Good service, no rush. Decided on the repeat. Seems we had a nice connection last time. Pre-shower. Good 20 min deep back massage, nice pressure. She wore a sweet tight back number with slits in all the right places. Her body been described already. I think she's a cutie, IMHO. Some bro's don't. Roamed all around. Flip over, facial & chest massage then opted for FS. She does a quick shower. Got short BBBJ. It's ok, not mindblowing. Time to dine. She says just a 'little bit only', ends up being a nice sloppy 15 min DATY and FIV. Constant O's and body tremors. I was expecting her to not allow FIV and pull my hand out. Got her at a good time I guess. Several positions, seems to be a screamer at O really gripped my body onto hers, which caused me to blow the load. We both post shower. A little chatty after. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Can't beat these solo MT when there's no annoying AMP MS pounding on the door messing up your rhythm.
MF69.
-
10-27-16 23:27 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 5161- this is fake pictures.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
2- The provider is a 40+ talkative German lady-I mean talkative.
3- Outcall / incall on Isenberg was for me no more than *. 5.
? - What did you request for that amount?
?- - I believe she's a dermatologist also.
-
10-27-16 23:24 #15102Senior Member

Posts: 984$500
Did she really quote that? Curious because I and other monger have many (older) reports on her with mixed success. But it wouldn't surprise me if she is revisiting the dark side. Again. How long ago did you see her when she asked for $500?
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
Mahalo for info. I might hit that if she is serious.
-
10-27-16 22:49 #15101Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: "Anyone Try?"
All four of the photos in that advertisement for "Kristee" are stock photos that are used on various websites. However, if you perform a search on her name, you will find some previous posts about her.
Originally Posted by JabroniAdams
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 22:00 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 264Wow!
Is the 500 dollars for FS?
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




