Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 14374
-
11-02-16 01:21 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 121Been out recently and had my first dream on the north and pul area met a girl named Melissa Puerto Rican Italian mix with short hair. Was cute but a bit beat on the face. BBBJCIM and was pretty good.
Then had 2 dreams on the infamous 5th.
First was with a thin WSW whose name was Charlene or Sharon? Said she was 35 if I remember correctly. Could be wrong but in this dream she sucked the soul out of me LOL.
The other one was another WSW named destiny. Nice girl. Wish I would of asked for her number.
Had another dream on pulaski / grand area but don't remember her name. She was short about 5 feet Puerto Rican Sicilian mix 45 years old but looks about ten years younger and slim. Ring any bells? Anyways BBBJ was very toothy but she might be worth checking out.
Be safe yall.
-
11-02-16 00:38 #6873Regular Member

Posts: 1147th and rock bus stop
Mex girl in early 20's. Hangs out at that bus stop lately. Usually seems hesitant to go with anybody. She is usually out with her boyfriend who looks whacked out most of the time and spends a lot of time arguing with her.
She has a cute face up close. Have her # if anyone is interested or wants to trade.
Looking for SW side.
-
11-02-16 00:14 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 88Sharon
Two weeks ago I ran into an older chick on cicero, her name is sharon and overall the service was eh. Her head game is fucking terrible absolute garbage, decided to dip my stick and that took care of it. I have her digits if anyone is interested.
-
11-02-16 00:10 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 88Fun drive
Seeing as how the weather is nice today, I decided to take a quick drive down cicero and I ran into crystal. Now I've heard things about her so I decided to take a dip, well worth it. Her head game was excellent and she was in the mood for some action so we crept to a spot and had some fun. Damage was 40.
-
10-31-16 10:11 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 56What was her name? Any info?
Originally Posted by TheCode
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 18:20 #6869Regular Member

Posts: 10Busy but fishy
Was out at cic and fifth today and many different SW up and down the street. LEO was out talking to certain girls and something felt out of place. If no LEO it was like a cornucopia. Might head back later.
-
10-30-16 15:48 #6868Regular Member

Posts: 21Midget
Midget got a new phone to replace the one she lost a while back. Still the same number ending in-3867.
-
10-30-16 10:44 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 3480Talking About Girls Is Against The Law?
The last two meetings at Twin Peaks was good. It's good to meet in person and possibly trade info and stories. If you want to keep your playing activities a secret no harm no foul. The meeting is just a chance for guys that want to meet just to talk and swap stories and experiences.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 09:15 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 9Alesha
Scooped her up at Cicero and 5th at around a quarter to 6. Pretty cool chick and was a nice slow BBBJCIM for 35 roses. No digits but would repeat. White around 30 and thin.
-
10-30-16 06:55 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 469Finally someone says it. The exact same thing I was thinking.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 06:38 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 452Still lost
Those are all perfectly legal activities.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
You guys would be more like the annual "Pimp" meetings, only none of flashy cars are girls. And definetly looking more like those star wars gatherings you were mentioning.
I don't want anyone in my real life to know who I am f-ing. I wouldn't tell my friends, let alone some strangers from the site. I guess it's really a question of how shameless of a monger you are. And anything practical coming from the meetings can easily be discussed on the site.
If you're still interested in spending a couple hours with three other dudes from the site don't let me stop you. But I think 99.9% of the rest of site thinks it's uninteresting and should be moved to a separate thread.
-
10-29-16 23:26 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 263It's probably good to stop rolling the dice. If you do then only roll the dice for covered oral sex. Anything more and you're asking for trouble and even like that, it's not a guaranteed because if someone makes contact with an area that's not covered then you're going to get it too, that means thighs or genitals.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-16 13:15 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 183Pretty white chick
Hey guys, after working out yesterday night I decide to drive 45 minutes to get myself some release. I drove on Pulaski towards 47th for the first time, and let me tell you what a shitty area is that! Anyways, I thought I was going to pick up something before getting to 47th, but hells no, I wasnt going to pull over on that area! I kept going to 47th, I and I found a good looking white girl, I scoped her and I asked her if she wanted to get a ride, she got into my car and settled for a FS. I went to the same spot I nailed another SW the other day. OMG, she gave me an awesome BJ w / o cover, dt like a champ, I was pushing her all the way. I was going to release, I asked to stop. She got naked, I played with her tities for a moment and reached to her kitty. Guys she was flooded, and I had to give it to her LOL. She was moaning, while I sucked on those tities and fucked her v. Damage was 7 x10 bucks, not bad for that hot and awesome fuck!
I am slowly moving from agencies to SW guys, it is the truth. I am finding SW more enjoyable aahahaha. If it wasnt because the drive and the shitty town, I would be on those streets every day ahahaha.
Be safe ya'll.
TheCode.
-
10-28-16 11:06 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 283The Fun The Pain The Reward The Risk
Hello My fellow mongers. I came across this video and I could not help but mentioning this video.
Are we all rolling the dice? Are the dice loaded?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfarvkUGkv8
-
10-27-16 11:13 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 63Russian Tanya
Wanted to do some predawn cruising today. Was running late and traffic didn't help. So most girls were gone. And sun was coming out. Was going to give up when I ran into a WSW by cicero and fullerton. Very nice looking. Scooped her up. Russian, blond hair, thin with small tits. Nice eraser nips tho. Love her accent. Settled on BBBJCIM for 30. Great oral skills. And didn't care when I started recording. LOL. Wanted full service but it was daylight already and a lot of outside activity. O well. She has no phone. Sucks. But she always in that area between 5-8 am. Will definitely look for her again.














Reply With Quote




