Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3225

    Not Miss Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    It is Nyla, the tattoos match. I'd avoid.
    You are right, that is not Miss Lilly.

  2. #3224

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Zoey? She's back in town. I'm on the fence about seeing her. $300 for 1 hour.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    She also has an SA profile. Just search for Zoey in Madison, you'll find her.
    Did she post an ad recently? That one seems to be from August 2015. Very interested in this one but she disappeared. At least I can follow her Facebook LOL.

  3. #3223
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't help but track down a few more interesting prospects:

    Lilly

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-day/17264985

    Outcall only or car date. Hmm, the pic looks oddly like Nyla:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...babby/17264294
    It is Nyla, the tattoos match. I'd avoid.

  4. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17266533

    I tend to avoid the whole "in town for a short time" type. It just tends to be a pit of despair. But something about this one stands out.

    Audrianna

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920

    This one is very difficult to contact.

    Kali

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17265310

    I've had a lot of contact with her, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think she's very promising.

    It feels like there are way more interesting prospects in Madison than there have been in a long time.
    This one too?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...retty/17266848

    Trying to get a hold of her, no response yet.

  5. #3221

    More prospects

    Kelsey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-time/17266533

    I tend to avoid the whole "in town for a short time" type. It just tends to be a pit of despair. But something about this one stands out.

    Audrianna

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/17219920

    This one is very difficult to contact.

    Kali

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17265310

    I've had a lot of contact with her, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think she's very promising.

    It feels like there are way more interesting prospects in Madison than there have been in a long time.

  6. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Its a sickness my friend. I keep seeing Shae I have found my ATF at this point. It keeps getting better and she knows what I like and she does it very well. Why look further for what I have found?? I do take a step back and unless its I think its going to be something soooo much better I'll take a chance.

    I saw Sam and enjoyed her company and have her as my back up.

    The hunt is the fun part, the date is the dessert.
    Very true. Any other hidden gems?

  7. #3219

    When it rains it pours

    I couldn't help but track down a few more interesting prospects:

    Lilly

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-day/17264985

    Outcall only or car date. Hmm, the pic looks oddly like Nyla:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...babby/17264294

    Burnette Bombshell

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/17223871

    Yeah, I hate that mispelling, but she seems cute. Downtown incall.

    Missy

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...missy/17264908

    Another cutie. Outcall only.

  8. #3218

    Zoe vs. Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't the other Zoe from a few years back older that 18 YO this gal claims to be 20.
    Oh, you mean Zoe who had an incall for a brief time near the Capital? Short hair, a little punky, down for pretty much anything. Yeah, I still have her number memorized.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoe.jpg‎  

  9. #3217

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't the other Zoe from a few years back older that 18 YO this gal claims to be 20.
    Zoe looks like some real good booty, so if you got the cash then go get this pussy. The other Zoe was excellent. She had a nice body but retired.

  10. #3216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffbeaumont  [View Original Post]
    Chloe.

    She's an absolute delight.

    Setup was easy. I texted / called, she answered / replied and arrived in our discussed time frame. The pictures posted are her. Posed but her and very much aligned with her physical appearance. She was dressed nicely in jeans, top, jacket, and heels. Something a lot of other providers are overlooking more and more it seems. I mean, I like what's inside a wrapped gift most of all, but also very much appreciate the wrapper.

    She's very open and put on an utterly amazing performance of her deep, deep grasp of the French language that was good to the last drop. I'm certain other performances are available but that one did me in.

    On top of everything else, she is an absolute delight to be around. Some described her as nervous or hyper, but I prefer intelligently bubbly. Definitely not a clock watcher and was vested in my experience.

    Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.
    As I reviewed earlier she's a great girl. Great conversation and smart. Awesome body and tits were great too.

    Go get her and treat her well!!

  11. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Zoey? She's back in town. I'm on the fence about seeing her. $300 for 1 hour.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    She also has an SA profile. Just search for Zoey in Madison, you'll find her.
    Wasn't the other Zoe from a few years back older that 18 YO this gal claims to be 20.

  12. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of you, I appreciate it. It's silly, right. I have at least two superlative women to choose from who know me, will see me anytime I want, do pretty much anything I want, I think they're hot, and the service is phenomenal. And yet I still hunt.
    Its a sickness my friend. I keep seeing Shae I have found my ATF at this point. It keeps getting better and she knows what I like and she does it very well. Why look further for what I have found?? I do take a step back and unless its I think its going to be something soooo much better I'll take a chance.

    I saw Sam and enjoyed her company and have her as my back up.

    The hunt is the fun part, the date is the dessert.

  13. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by Needlehead  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cutie about two weeks ago and she was perfect. She was super skinny if that is what you are into. I don't mind skinny, but I do prefer my girls with a little more on them. She was dressed impeccably and smelled amazing. She was very cute and had an amazing personality. Slightly a little hyper, maybe it was just nerves but who knows. I was only interested in a BJ with cim followed by swallow and attention on my balls. She fit the bill perfectly. She was up for anything I asked. Very accomodating. I would recommend.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996
    Thanks for the review! I don't mind being a bit skinny, especially on a little bit older girl. And she looks like she has nice perky ta-ta's.

  14. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-soon/17254253

    I saw this girl today. Easy to setup and she's friendly and polite. Her mouth work was decent but all was covered. I prefer uncovered for that type of service so I will not repeat.

    As far as looks-- I do think her photos are real and her body seemed pretty nice, although she was fully dressed other than me pulling down her pants. Regarding her face / dental work I would say Nemesi's 4/10 rating was dead on. If I could go back and do it over I would have trusted Nemesis 's advice and passed.

    But overall she did her best to please and she's a nice person. If you're on a budget and are into CBJ then she might work for you.

    Good luck!
    Looking at the pics she doesn't look very flabby, but she seems to have a bit of belly going on. Preggo? If she is, I'm down for that!

  15. #3211

    Chloe

    Chloe.

    She's an absolute delight.

    Setup was easy. I texted / called, she answered / replied and arrived in our discussed time frame. The pictures posted are her. Posed but her and very much aligned with her physical appearance. She was dressed nicely in jeans, top, jacket, and heels. Something a lot of other providers are overlooking more and more it seems. I mean, I like what's inside a wrapped gift most of all, but also very much appreciate the wrapper.

    She's very open and put on an utterly amazing performance of her deep, deep grasp of the French language that was good to the last drop. I'm certain other performances are available but that one did me in.

    On top of everything else, she is an absolute delight to be around. Some described her as nervous or hyper, but I prefer intelligently bubbly. Definitely not a clock watcher and was vested in my experience.

    Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape