Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12530
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad on BP recently. Has anyone checked her out yet?

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecial/43073068
    I txt her. Asked her rate. She goes $300. I didn't reply back. But all the BP stated 250. LOL. When I txt her. No even saying hi. All she said was you want to see me? Sigh!!

  2. #12529

    SJ in Cartersville

    I've seen her ad on BP recently. Has anyone checked her out yet?

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecial/43073068

  3. #12528
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates?
    I was quoted $80/ hh and $100/ hr, so I would expect nothing more than a clothed massage / HJ.

  4. #12527
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSouth  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me people. I just realized I posted the following reort on the wrong form so I m posting it here where it should be. I have a bad case of senility!

    I saw this ad this morning and it looked good. I texted her and got a price. I texted her back and told her exactly what I was seeking which was more than a massage. She texted back and said ok. I set a time and headed out. When I got there she wanted the money up front so I asked her if she understood what I was there for. She says "No Englisy, no Englishy". Finally I gave up and gave her the funds and she put it away. She came back and I started undressing her and she said no. I told her this is what we agreed upon and again "No Englisy, no Englishy". I told her to give me my money back, which she did and I left.

    As for the pictures in the ad they may be her but it was her 15-20 yeas ago and a few less pounds. She is not fat but not slender and is still a decent looking lady. Apparently all she is offering is a massage and a little pricey at that. Funny thing is she advertises on Body Rubs. Maybe she does more and she just decided I was too ugly and old! LOL.

    If you would like further details PM me.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/42911990
    Well the pics are a Taiwanese actress, Shu Qi, but these Asian traveling outfits usually use (obviously) fake pics.

    O.

  5. #12526

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    LOL that chic has been 18-21 for the past 8 years. Has like 3 kids, anerexic, and always on tagged. You really could get her for free LOL.
    You know it's funny how the majority of these chics originated from tagged or been selling ass in the hood many years before they discovered backpage. All these skanks do is put on some make up, a wig and some lipstick, post up in some sleazy motel then run those "$80 Qv special ". These chics are nothing but some 2 dollar hoe masquerading as some $80 qv escort. When you look at those ad pics, you got to look beyond the multiple layers of makeup, fake wig, lipstick and fully clothed body. There's a good reason why a 21 year old is not showing any stomach or tits in her pics and it's not because she's trying to keep it professional. When that dress hits the floor, her tits are going to follow right behind it and that stomach is going to look like Mike Tysons punching bag and your going to wonder what went wrong. What went wrong is that you didn't look at those pics keenly. I've falling victim to this same thing too. It just makes me examine pics more closely beforeI make a final decision.

  6. #12525

    White Chick

    Has anybody seen her before?

    Juicy details please http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...esire/37483003.

  7. #12524
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSouth  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me people. I just realized I posted the following reort on the wrong form so I m posting it here where it should be. I have a bad case of senility!

    I saw this ad this morning and it looked good. I texted her and got a price. I texted her back and told her exactly what I was seeking which was more than a massage. She texted back and said ok. I set a time and headed out. When I got there she wanted the money up front so I asked her if she understood what I was there for. She says "No Englisy, no Englishy". Finally I gave up and gave her the funds and she put it away. She came back and I started undressing her and she said no. I told her this is what we agreed upon and again "No Englisy, no Englishy". I told her to give me my money back, which she did and I left.

    As for the pictures in the ad they may be her but it was her 15-20 yeas ago and a few less pounds. She is not fat but not slender and is still a decent looking lady. Apparently all she is offering is a massage and a little pricey at that. Funny thing is she advertises on Body Rubs. Maybe she does more and she just decided I was too ugly and old! LOL.

    If you would like further details PM me.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/42911990
    What were her rates?

  8. #12523

    Hey Delta Flier, PM me. I tried messaging ya but your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    No real way yo search a true freak group. Ones that post full on nekid pics. Groups are set as secret and can't be searched. You hsve to be added by an admin or current member. I was added to the two I'm in now by friends on my FB that are into swinging.
    I love FB!

  9. #12522
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you can just look at a pic and tell what type of service your going to be getting.
    Yep that's pretty much what I'm thinking every time I smh after seeing another one of your long winded "5 in looks and 6 in service" reviews on some $45 obese skank with a smelly pussy.

  10. #12521

    Thats mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Swernon  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. Her pics look much better than she looks in person and service is awful.

    Place she stay at is very sketchy.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...arbie/42956824
    LOL that chic has been 18-21 for the past 8 years. Has like 3 kids, anerexic, and always on tagged. You really could get her for free LOL.

  11. #12520

    Good

    =Firm Offer;3127773]She quoted 65 but settled for 60. It was worth it IMO.
    I've had my dealing with her. For 70 you could have gotten 30 min.

  12. #12519
    Forgive me people. I just realized I posted the following reort on the wrong form so I m posting it here where it should be. I have a bad case of senility!

    I saw this ad this morning and it looked good. I texted her and got a price. I texted her back and told her exactly what I was seeking which was more than a massage. She texted back and said ok. I set a time and headed out. When I got there she wanted the money up front so I asked her if she understood what I was there for. She says "No Englisy, no Englishy". Finally I gave up and gave her the funds and she put it away. She came back and I started undressing her and she said no. I told her this is what we agreed upon and again "No Englisy, no Englishy". I told her to give me my money back, which she did and I left.

    As for the pictures in the ad they may be her but it was her 15-20 yeas ago and a few less pounds. She is not fat but not slender and is still a decent looking lady. Apparently all she is offering is a massage and a little pricey at that. Funny thing is she advertises on Body Rubs. Maybe she does more and she just decided I was too ugly and old! LOL.

    If you would like further details PM me.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-you/42911990

  13. #12518

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swernon  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. Her pics look much better than she looks in person and service is awful.

    Place she stay at is very sketchy.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...arbie/42956824
    She looks awful in her pics. As soon as I saw her ad a few weeks ago, the first word that popped into my head was "chicken head". I couldn't possibly see how she'd look much better in person. That chic is scrawny as fuck! Sometimes you can just look at a pic and tell what type of service your going to be getting. Those pics had chicken head written all over it.

  14. #12517

    Lacey

    http://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / post /7063528362/17923364/18266283.

    Anyone see lacey.

  15. #12516

    AvoidPuertoRican

    Avoid this one. Her pics look much better than she looks in person and service is awful.

    Place she stay at is very sketchy.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...arbie/42956824

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape