Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13910

    Shannon

    Been looking for her for a long time. Used to be close to 20th street for a while. Anyone seen her?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1456438789

  2. #13909
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Dam I Love the trail haven't been on the trail for awhile so I went for a stroll. Ended up on 24th saw about 6 ladies decisions, decisions,. Ended up picking up a kool as MILF by the name of Stephanie white blonde hair. Had a dream awesome sloppy deeep BBBJ I popped she swallowed woke up and voil dream was over.

    Enjoy the dam pic. And for those who swear I photo shop just ask the Dam ladies they'll tell you. Have her number if anyone wants it.
    Is that the really old lady that walks around with her tits practically out?

  3. #13908

    Maria

    We miss you! Hurry back LOL.

  4. #13907

    Avoid Brianna

    Wish I had pics. She is short, average build, reddish brown hair, split front teeth. Key feature is she is wound up and gestures and talks super quickly. Also, will have cheap, puny looking phone.

    Cash, along with whatever else she sees, and dash. I'm sure she won't last long, but in the meantime be on the watch.

  5. #13906

    Not a MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Dam I Love the trail haven't been on the trail for awhile so I went for a stroll. Ended up on 24th saw about 6 ladies decisions, decisions,. Ended up picking up a kool as MILF by the name of Stephanie white blonde hair. Had a dream awesome sloppy deeep BBBJ I popped she swallowed woke up and voil dream was over.

    Enjoy the dam pic. And for those who swear I photo shop just ask the Dam ladies they'll tell you. Have her number if anyone wants it.
    More like GMILF minus the ILF part. Out of 6 ladies that's the one you picked? Those others must have been hella rough! No question you got a big cock, but your photos do come out quite stretched clearly evidenced by the steering wheel in the shot. Even though your member may not be quite as long as portrayed, I'm sure the actual girth more than makes up for it.

  6. #13905

    Only on the trail

    Dam I Love the trail haven't been on the trail for awhile so I went for a stroll. Ended up on 24th saw about 6 ladies decisions, decisions,. Ended up picking up a kool as MILF by the name of Stephanie white blonde hair. Had a dream awesome sloppy deeep BBBJ I popped she swallowed woke up and voil dream was over.

    Enjoy the dam pic. And for those who swear I photo shop just ask the Dam ladies they'll tell you. Have her number if anyone wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_20161025_212518.jpg‎  

  7. #13904
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit? Old Trixie back with a new name? Can someone confirm? Tried to visit before but I guess I was too late and she went away.

  8. #13903

    Damn it

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    I wish I was a businessman. No thugs either guys. Wonder how much the rates increased?

    Sox.

  9. #13902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Caspar

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Damm bro, How many different names is trail legend Carrie going to use? LOL.

  10. #13901

  11. #13900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole on Paradise Trail

    Cruising Paradise this morning and spot a nice sexy WSW near the goodwill wearing some sexy super tight daisy dukes and some sexy brown boots strutting her stuff. I bust a quick you turn and get a closer look and realize it is trail legend Nicole! Many long time paradise trail mongers know exactly who I am talking about. Nicole has been around since the blossom day's and is always a great dream. Nicole has toned up her tight body and my dick got rock hard when I saw her sexy ass. Unfortunately it was not to be today as I had to circle back a second time to try and scoop her, by the time I made it back the second time, I see her getting in another mongers ride. A very lucky monger beat me to her today! LOL.

    C5.

  12. #13899

    OBT success tonight

    Hello fellow dreamers, Have been following the advice of the SM on this site for a few months now and have to say I am finally getting some real good REM dreaming. Fell asleep about 2 am and had a dream with Nicole. Found this WSW with dirty blond hair around the 7-11 near 528. Very actractive young provider who looks to be hooked a little on the sweet stuff. She thought she had dreamed with me before so LE was quick and got right to business. Excellent oral skills and catches. Roaming was ok, but she's not greek friendly. She was very sweet and seemed to get into it. Only 30 mario coins for the BBBJCIM and all the play I wanted. Have her digits and would love to trade them with anyone who has Big TitTed RACHEL'S digits. Lots of fun out on the trail. Then my alarm went off and I woke up with a big smile on my face.

  13. #13898

    Angel

    Picked up Angel near the Winn Dixie in early evening. She lives nearby. Dreamed of a BBBJ and was very satisfied with her slow build. She is very easy going and this is not my first date with her. She is no drama or BS. No signs of drugs. I have new digits. She is looking for business.

  14. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Continues to be the best of the best in young hot and sexy workings chicas! Paradise Trail today was full of talent from the 408 all the way past the 528. So many sexy girls out today that I lost count. So many chicks and unfortunately I have only one dick. LOL! Paradise Trail is pussy heaven and were so lucky to have so many sexy chicks at our disposal.

    Good times on Paradise Trail!
    What time was this at? I always have the worse luck driving the trail. (I'm a good 30 minutes away).

  15. #13896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily aka Baby Doll on Paradise Trail

    Spent more than half of my day with the beautiful kitty kat today, always a fun time with Emily. I asked her for one of her mind blowing BBBJ and of course she swallows every last drop! Emily is the best on Paradise Trail. Somethings just will never change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape