Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Emily aka Baby Doll on Paradise Trail

    Spent more than half of my day with the beautiful kitty kat today, always a fun time with Emily. I asked her for one of her mind blowing BBBJ and of course she swallows every last drop! Emily is the best on Paradise Trail. Somethings just will never change.

  2. #13894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    I was cruising Paradise Trail and bumped into my dear friend Shelley in the old quadrant at the wawa. Shelley was wearing a super tight top with her tits and nipples popping out all over the place! I immediately invited Shelley in my ride and she knew her tits were getting ready to get fucked hard!! LOL! Shelley is a sweetheart and after parking in a safe spot she pull up her top and her tits just pop out everywhere!! I was like a kid in a candy store with those big fucking tits! Excellent slow BBBJ and titty fuck to finish!! Shelley is always looking for new friends. PM for her digits.

  3. #13893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Orlando's Paradise Trail

    Continues to be the best of the best in young hot and sexy workings chicas! Paradise Trail today was full of talent from the 408 all the way past the 528. So many sexy girls out today that I lost count. So many chicks and unfortunately I have only one dick. LOL! Paradise Trail is pussy heaven and were so lucky to have so many sexy chicks at our disposal.

    Good times on Paradise Trail!

  4. #13892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Jess at 7/11 by 528 just after Midnight

    Picked up a young sexy WSW just after midnight. She said her name is Jess. We traveled to a secluded location and I started my dream. Jess gives a good BBBJCIM for 30 roses. She never gave up and kept going until the job was done. She does have some rules where you can not touch, but I still do recommend her.

  5. #13891

    Rachel PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night was a good for C5 out on Paradise Trail. Spotted my sexy friend Rachel in the old quadrant near 7 eleven. Rachel has lost a lot of weight lately and is really looking good. I scooped her up and took her to one of my many secret spots. Rachel was dressed in a all black sexy outfit with her HUGE tits popping out all over the place! I had to have those amazing tits! I got a bomb ass tit fuck from this sexy chick in my car! Those tits swallowed my dick up completely! I nutted in between them within 5 minutes! Rachel looked and smelled great. Of of the coolest chicks out their on Paradise Trail.

    I'm trying to convince Rachel to do a BJ video with me. LOL!! Don't know if she will do it but it was worth a try asking! Rachel gives excellent head!
    Yeah she lost weight because of all the fuckin she's been doing! LOL.

    TH.

  6. #13890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Jess was good

    I had a dream with Jess. Picked up a young sexy WSW by the 7/11 near 528 and took her to a secluded spot. We were there for a while talking and enjoying my dream of BBBJCIM. She was very patient in making sure I was enjoying it. She did have some minor rules where not to touch but overall it was good. Damage was very reasonable at 30 roses.

  7. #13889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lexi

    💎Lexi 💕 Sexy, cute, & fun!! 💋128139; $40 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL car 👑128081; - Orlando escorts - backpage.com http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-car/17570811.

    One of our favorite girls Lexi is now doing car dates as well on Paradise Trail. I dreamed with her over the weekend and she was cool enough to let me do a video of our fuck session. Excellent session as always and FYI, we both played safe while doing the fuck video. I had a lot of fun. VIP Senior Members are more than welcome to link.

  8. #13888

    The Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her out lately any digits to call.
    http://backpage.com.orlando.listcraw...30/bella/saint

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #13887

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Bro your stripper girlfriend is absolutely correct! It's about time you got your ass back here to Orlando! I'm tired of hearing from all my girls, "where is trailhunter".

    LOL.
    " I'm tired of hearing from all my girls, "where is trailhunter" . Yeah and I'll bet they say that because they miss my donations. LOL.

    TH.

  10. #13886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Update on Emily BJ Video.

    Emily has finally given me the ok to share her BJ Video with VIP Senior Members only boy's! Link has already been sent to a handful of you guy's. Emily is a master head specialist and swallows every last drop!! This video was so fun making and putting together! Life is good!

    Thanks Emily!!

  11. #13885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rachel on Paradise Trail

    Saturday night was a good for C5 out on Paradise Trail. Spotted my sexy friend Rachel in the old quadrant near 7 eleven. Rachel has lost a lot of weight lately and is really looking good. I scooped her up and took her to one of my many secret spots. Rachel was dressed in a all black sexy outfit with her HUGE tits popping out all over the place! I had to have those amazing tits! I got a bomb ass tit fuck from this sexy chick in my car! Those tits swallowed my dick up completely! I nutted in between them within 5 minutes! Rachel looked and smelled great. Of of the coolest chicks out their on Paradise Trail.

    I'm trying to convince Rachel to do a BJ video with me. LOL!! Don't know if she will do it but it was worth a try asking! Rachel gives excellent head!

  12. #13884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thanks Swags

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    The description and location sounds like a BSW that goes ny "V". She's a crack head which if it was her explains the crackie episode over Mario coins. Stay safe.

    Swags.
    Much appreciated sweetie.

  13. #13883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Variety Is the Spice of Life!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. As usual was hunting for a new girl because, as my stripper girlfriend told me, " variety is the spice of life " . And I found one that I never hooked up with at the New Quad Wawa and she got in. And she is a tall, thick, big ass, big tit, brown eyed, brown haired white girl named Diamond. She jerked my dick and I played with her pussy all the way to the spot and she made me hard. I asked her age because she looks very young and she said, " I'm 19 from Charleston, South Carolina " . We agreed to a BJ at the scene of the crime because I was in the mood for some good cock sucking. And man I wasn't disappointed because Diamond can suck a dick! She gave an outstanding effort at DT and gagged but kept trying to take it all. She allowed me to do whatever I wanted and giggled when I sucked her titties. She gave a killer BBBJCIM and made me bust in only about 10 minutes. And she swallowed the whole load like a champ. I'm very impressed with her killer head game because of her young age of 19 . Diamond was very pleasant, clean, smelled good, and was trustworthy and drama free. Safely dropped her off at the Ale House in the Old Quad, and I safely got home content and very satisfied. And I would definitely let Diamond suck my cock again because at only 19 she already ranks right up there with my ALL TIME GREATS.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
    Bro your stripper girlfriend is absolutely correct! It's about time you got your ass back here to Orlando! I'm tired of hearing from all my girls, "where is trailhunter".

    LOL.

  14. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    We have all had that experience when the bi#$h would not get out of the car. I had a tranny do the same thing to me at 17th and Nashville. When I wouldn't give her the 40 roses, he / she pulled a knife on me. When I got out of the car, she ransacked my car and stole my cell phone that I thought was hid well. She took it to a friends house to wanted a 40 rose finders fee. In this case, I took the loss but there has to be a better way to handle this situation.

    I would like to here from others who have had the same experience and how you handled it.

    You could do it public or private.
    I had a SW try to tell me that she was a cop back when I lived in Chicago she got in my car (not a cop move) and let me take her to a spot (Definatly not a cop move) we talked price I got Junior out and next thing she says is that she is a cop and I am under arrest! (I told her yeah ok lets roll play now suck my dick) She took out her phone and pretended it was a Walkie Talkie and called for backup I was laughing my ass off she already had my $25 so I told her to GTFO of my truck. She said if I give her $300 she won't arrest me I said ***** if you were a cop I would already be in the backseat of a squad car. She would not get out. So I started up my truck and told her I am going to take her to my friends house and remove her! I got about a block when I stopped at the stop sign she jumped out. I wonder if she ever got anyone to give her the $300? I have a ccw now but I am not sure if I would carry when I am mongering I keep a couple cans of pepper spray velcroed to the back of my passenger seat for situations like that. I have not been on the SW scene for a little bit because I moved to the middle of no where and there is no SWs here. But I will be visiting the area soon!

  15. #13881
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. As usual was hunting for a new girl because, as my stripper girlfriend told me, " variety is the spice of life " . And I found one that I never hooked up with at the New Quad Wawa and she got in. And she is a tall, thick, big ass, big tit, brown eyed, brown haired white girl named Diamond. She jerked my dick and I played with her pussy all the way to the spot and she made me hard. I asked her age because she looks very young and she said, " I'm 19 from Charleston, South Carolina " . We agreed to a BJ at the scene of the crime because I was in the mood for some good cock sucking. And man I wasn't disappointed because Diamond can suck a dick! She gave an outstanding effort at DT and gagged but kept trying to take it all. She allowed me to do whatever I wanted and giggled when I sucked her titties. She gave a killer BBBJCIM and made me bust in only about 10 minutes. And she swallowed the whole load like a champ. I'm very impressed with her killer head game because of her young age of 19 . Diamond was very pleasant, clean, smelled good, and was trustworthy and drama free. Safely dropped her off at the Ale House in the Old Quad, and I safely got home content and very satisfied. And I would definitely let Diamond suck my cock again because at only 19 she already ranks right up there with my ALL TIME GREATS.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
    Any digits and what was the damage 30 or more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape