Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not up to your standards, Popeye!!

    In fact for that price bracket there is a lot better looking and more GFE available.
    I still need a date with Sam. I swear this girl is do difficult to set up with. What is She nationality? Maybe I should try her instead. Cassidy is still my favorite but she being MIA for couple weeks now.

  2. #3209

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same zoey? Looks like she put on a few pounds.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sions/17254052
    I don't know for sure since I haven't met this other Zoey, but my instinct is that they are different.

  3. #3208

    Chloe

    Saw this cutie about two weeks ago and she was perfect. She was super skinny if that is what you are into. I don't mind skinny, but I do prefer my girls with a little more on them. She was dressed impeccably and smelled amazing. She was very cute and had an amazing personality. Slightly a little hyper, maybe it was just nerves but who knows. I was only interested in a BJ with cim followed by swallow and attention on my balls. She fit the bill perfectly. She was up for anything I asked. Very accomodating. I would recommend.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/14440996

  4. #3207

    Lily

    Saw Lily about a week ago and she is very giving and really into whatever it is you want. All I was interested in was a BJ with CIM and swallow. She had no hesitation. She came to me and was to me quickly. She walked in, didn't even look at the money, dropped to her knees and began to work on a pretty good BJ. I don't take long at all, so after about 5 minutes, I unleashed and she swallowed every drop and kept it in her mouth til I was clean like a champ. All I can say about her, is her clothes looked dirty and she smelled heavily of smoke. She is pretty heavy too. Very out of shape. She says she is 26, but there is just something about me that thinks she might be closer to 36. I don't know. She is very sweet and polite. Nice personality. I would repeat. I think.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-very/17249223

  5. #3206

    Raine

    Saw Raine a few weeks ago. She is a very nice girl. I got to know her on a personal level over a few weeks period and she is a really sweet girl. But make no mistake about it, it's all about the money.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-fire/11416495

    Very into whatever it is that you want (no anal, no swallow. But will let you cum in her mouth and she spits). Sweet, shy, very tall. Only negatives I saw. Bad teeth and smelled completely like smoke.

  6. #3205

    Zoey

    Is this the same zoey? Looks like she put on a few pounds.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...sions/17254052

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Zoey? She's back in town. I'm on the fence about seeing her. $300 for 1 hour.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    She also has an SA profile. Just search for Zoey in Madison, you'll find her.

  7. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not up to your standards, Popeye!!

    In fact for that price bracket there is a lot better looking and more GFE available.
    That's kind of you, I appreciate it. It's silly, right. I have at least two superlative women to choose from who know me, will see me anytime I want, do pretty much anything I want, I think they're hot, and the service is phenomenal. And yet I still hunt.

  8. #3203

    Zoey

    Does anyone remember Zoey? She's back in town. I'm on the fence about seeing her. $300 for 1 hour.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-zoey/12755714

    She also has an SA profile. Just search for Zoey in Madison, you'll find her.

  9. #3202

    Not for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Great review. I'm not a bargain hunter, but my curiosity was piqued given her pics and the rate ($60). But a 4? I believe the rating and assume it's slightly generous.

    No one dreams about seeing a 4.
    She's definitely not up to your standards, Popeye!!

    In fact for that price bracket there is a lot better looking and more GFE available.

  10. #3201

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-soon/17254253

    I saw this girl today. Easy to setup and she's friendly and polite. Her mouth work was decent but all was covered. I prefer uncovered for that type of service so I will not repeat.

    As far as looks-- I do think her photos are real and her body seemed pretty nice, although she was fully dressed other than me pulling down her pants. Regarding her face / dental work I would say Nemesi's 4/10 rating was dead on. If I could go back and do it over I would have trusted Nemesis 's advice and passed.

    But overall she did her best to please and she's a nice person. If you're on a budget and are into CBJ then she might work for you.

    Good luck!
    Great review. I'm not a bargain hunter, but my curiosity was piqued given her pics and the rate ($60). But a 4? I believe the rating and assume it's slightly generous.

    No one dreams about seeing a 4.

  11. #3200

    Nyla review

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-soon/17254253

    I saw this girl today. Easy to setup and she's friendly and polite. Her mouth work was decent but all was covered. I prefer uncovered for that type of service so I will not repeat.

    As far as looks-- I do think her photos are real and her body seemed pretty nice, although she was fully dressed other than me pulling down her pants. Regarding her face / dental work I would say Nemesi's 4/10 rating was dead on. If I could go back and do it over I would have trusted Nemesis 's advice and passed.

    But overall she did her best to please and she's a nice person. If you're on a budget and are into CBJ then she might work for you.

    Good luck!

  12. #3199

    Gabby in Sun Prairie

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...no-bs/14688165

    Don't go for the Full package that is advertised. It is only a massage and CBJ. Luckily I was a repeat and asked when we were going to get to it. She said that is not the packackage. But she wanted me satisfied. Then took her doggy. She has lost some weight. I actually preferred her when she had the little extra on her. Great mature body. Smooth skin and. Been with her a dozen times at least. Only date once. Lots of rules and no kissing. Will only do doggy. But she did reverse cowgirl me once.

  13. #3198

    Thanks and sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Did you search the forum for "Emilee"? There are 52 hits in this thread alone. She's been reviewed 33 times on TER. There's plenty of information about her.

    I've never seen her, but the abundance of the reviews are consistent on a few things:

    * She's somewhat attractive (this is usually a relative thing).

    * She talks incessantly.

    * She's definitely not full service.

    * She doesn't even provide BJ.

    * No kissing, no DATY.

    In sum, you'll get a mediocre massage and a handjob.

    I like to refer to this experience as a "glorified handjob. ".

    No one raves about Emilee. Most people who see her don't repeat.
    Sorry, I am new here. Will do my homework before my next post. Like a kid in candy store.

  14. #3197

    Emilee

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    I'm not finding much on here about Emilee. Want to know if I should pull the trigger.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0120/13270612
    Did you search the forum for "Emilee"? There are 52 hits in this thread alone. She's been reviewed 33 times on TER. There's plenty of information about her.

    I've never seen her, but the abundance of the reviews are consistent on a few things:

    * She's somewhat attractive (this is usually a relative thing).

    * She talks incessantly.

    * She's definitely not full service.

    * She doesn't even provide BJ.

    * No kissing, no DATY.

    In sum, you'll get a mediocre massage and a handjob.

    I like to refer to this experience as a "glorified handjob. ".

    No one raves about Emilee. Most people who see her don't repeat.

  15. #3196

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    I'm not finding much on here about Emilee. Want to know if I should pull the trigger.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-0120/13270612
    Save your funds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape