Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 959 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6859

    Jessica

    Red headed mprsw between cic and kos on fif.

    Damage was. 40 for BJ.

    She was a 6, got the job done.

    Before, during, and after, she ask for a tip. Quite irritating.

    No digits.

  2. #6858

    Dry

    Cruised around fif between kos and cic, then saw a red headed SW. This was around 2 early morning. Don't see the usual crowd around.

    Be safe.

  3. #6857

    Re: Twin Peaks In Wheeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    What good can come out of these meetings?
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.
    I have no problems with Twin Peaks of Wheeling. I was just inquisitive of the location because of there being so many nice locations in Chicago and near north.

    Twin Peaks has nice food and nice atmosphere and nice looking girls. I will try to make the next meeting if my schedule permits.

  4. #6856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Threads - Member Meetings

    For what it's worth, you can create a user threads anywhere. If you want a "Chicago User Thread" Go the the Chicago forum and click "Post New Thread". Give it a name, etc. (Such as "Member Meetings" vs naming a specific location). Whoever posts the tread becomes the moderator. I vote for Ron to do this. Haha. I would enjoy meeting folks as well and an generally available weekdays around lunchtime. I need advance notice and permission from "L" however, since she cooks lunch for me every day. We are about ten minutes from TP.

    Update: OK, I just created a thread called Member Meetings, as a User Blog under the Chicago Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.

  5. #6855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Twin Peaks In Wheeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    We would be observed as just a bunch of guys getting together for a sandwich or a drink and love being served by great looking ladies. My pub tran union brothers spoke very highly of the place. I had frequented tilted downtown, however the talent level really dropped. I also think there was some issues w / a manager and sexual harassment if I recall, but it's been years. Have known some hooter's girls and like most spots I would think it all depends on location. Agree though in that the northern burb guys can get there easily and it's not that bad for the north or northwest side chi guys. Again, I'm semi-retired and I have nothing but time on my hands so I am open 2 wherever is agreed upon.
    And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.

  6. #6854

    Also a safe zone

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Probably because it's a central place for the suburban guys and Chicago guys to meet. Besides the girls are better looking than the girls at Hooter's and Tilted Kilts.
    We would be observed as just a bunch of guys getting together for a sandwich or a drink and love being served by great looking ladies. My pub tran union brothers spoke very highly of the place. I had frequented tilted downtown, however the talent level really dropped. I also think there was some issues w / a manager and sexual harassment if I recall, but it's been years. Have known some hooter's girls and like most spots I would think it all depends on location. Agree though in that the northern burb guys can get there easily and it's not that bad for the north or northwest side chi guys. Again, I'm semi-retired and I have nothing but time on my hands so I am open 2 wherever is agreed upon.

  7. #6853

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    One: To attach user names to faces.

    Two: To plan and organize Monger meetings and get togethers.

    Three: Other activities and agendas will be discussed and / or organized at the meetings.
    Of course every 1 here has their opinion and they are welcome to 1! As an old union man I believe "where there's unity there's strength!" why not bond together? It can only benefit imo. Plus it might just be a fun time! There are a few people on here that have been extremely gracious 2 me with info and it would be nice 2 share a drink and convo w / them. Just my. 02 worth!

  8. #6852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Monger Meetings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    What good can come out of these meetings?
    Why do Harley Davidson guys get together?

    Why do Classic Car guys get together?

    Why do Star Warz Collectors get together?

    See what I'm saying?

  9. #6851

    Re: D. L. Meetings need separate thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    What good can come out of these meetings?
    One: To attach user names to faces.

    Two: To plan and organize Monger meetings and get togethers.

    Three: Other activities and agendas will be discussed and / or organized at the meetings.

  10. #6850

    D. L. Meetings need separate thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

    Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

    Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.
    What good can come out of these meetings?

  11. #6849

    How about on mannheim

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

    Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

    Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.
    Twin peeks works 4 me, however if we schedule something on mannheim at 1 of the usual places I would go given an advanced time frame. Tx. BTW- I a speaking of a meet up place on mannheim 2 discuss our situations and not 2 bring a group tour into a place in hopes of getting action! Just 2 be clear.

  12. #6848

    Would skip forest preserves in general

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRon  [View Original Post]
    LOL I was mulling over the same question, where does these falks go.

    Was thinking may be some forest preserve or some deserted parking lot.

    Senior input would be appreciated.
    I ride my bicycle (for exercise) or motor scooter into the following 2 preserves- cumberland / irving park road and devon / milwaukee ave and can tell you that there are a lot of forest preserve police, county preserve workers and even some cpd in these preserves. Also the preserves have started a citizen watch program (w / cellphones distributed directly to LEO) and they also advertise w / signs for people that want to get involved. I know along the lake there are lots of reports of gay hookups and I also heard through a supervisor when I was working a pub tran job that when a guy was backed into a parking spot in a forest preserve he was looking for gay activity. I never asked him how he knew!! Ha! Anyway I would personally avoid those spots for taking a provider to only in that from my understanding and observations way too many eyes involved.

  13. #6847

    Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Princess was at Kostner and 5th.
    I periodically check fif and cic and get some traffic that way in the early am, but never on fif and kos.

  14. #6846

    Yes, I read that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    If you did read anything, you would know.

    LEO can't get in your car, so she was not a cop.
    Thank you for clarifing that, I was a bit confused but I got a feeling I was going to get into a lot of trouble with that lady. I didn't tell her "get the fuck out of my car", I told her that I was giving her a ride and that I needed to go, which is pretry much gtfo my car lmfao LOL.

    Be safe guys.

    TheCode.

  15. #6845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Twin Peaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

    Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

    Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.
    Probably because it's a central place for the suburban guys and Chicago guys to meet. Besides the girls are better looking than the girls at Hooter's and Tilted Kilts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape