Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 14374
-
10-27-16 04:10 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 91Jessica
Red headed mprsw between cic and kos on fif.
Damage was. 40 for BJ.
She was a 6, got the job done.
Before, during, and after, she ask for a tip. Quite irritating.
No digits.
-
10-27-16 03:06 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 91Dry
Cruised around fif between kos and cic, then saw a red headed SW. This was around 2 early morning. Don't see the usual crowd around.
Be safe.
-
10-27-16 00:20 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: Twin Peaks In Wheeling
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
I have no problems with Twin Peaks of Wheeling. I was just inquisitive of the location because of there being so many nice locations in Chicago and near north.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Twin Peaks has nice food and nice atmosphere and nice looking girls. I will try to make the next meeting if my schedule permits.
-
10-26-16 23:38 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 1255Threads - Member Meetings
For what it's worth, you can create a user threads anywhere. If you want a "Chicago User Thread" Go the the Chicago forum and click "Post New Thread". Give it a name, etc. (Such as "Member Meetings" vs naming a specific location). Whoever posts the tread becomes the moderator. I vote for Ron to do this. Haha. I would enjoy meeting folks as well and an generally available weekdays around lunchtime. I need advance notice and permission from "L" however, since she cooks lunch for me every day. We are about ten minutes from TP.
Update: OK, I just created a thread called Member Meetings, as a User Blog under the Chicago Forum.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 22:25 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 3480Twin Peaks In Wheeling.
And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 22:18 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 1620Also a safe zone
We would be observed as just a bunch of guys getting together for a sandwich or a drink and love being served by great looking ladies. My pub tran union brothers spoke very highly of the place. I had frequented tilted downtown, however the talent level really dropped. I also think there was some issues w / a manager and sexual harassment if I recall, but it's been years. Have known some hooter's girls and like most spots I would think it all depends on location. Agree though in that the northern burb guys can get there easily and it's not that bad for the north or northwest side chi guys. Again, I'm semi-retired and I have nothing but time on my hands so I am open 2 wherever is agreed upon.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 22:05 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 1620Totally agree
Of course every 1 here has their opinion and they are welcome to 1! As an old union man I believe "where there's unity there's strength!" why not bond together? It can only benefit imo. Plus it might just be a fun time! There are a few people on here that have been extremely gracious 2 me with info and it would be nice 2 share a drink and convo w / them. Just my. 02 worth!
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 21:20 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 3480Monger Meetings.
Why do Harley Davidson guys get together?
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
Why do Classic Car guys get together?
Why do Star Warz Collectors get together?
See what I'm saying?
-
10-26-16 19:43 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: D. L. Meetings need separate thread.
One: To attach user names to faces.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
Two: To plan and organize Monger meetings and get togethers.
Three: Other activities and agendas will be discussed and / or organized at the meetings.
-
10-26-16 17:25 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 452D. L. Meetings need separate thread.
What good can come out of these meetings?
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 13:14 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 1620How about on mannheim
Twin peeks works 4 me, however if we schedule something on mannheim at 1 of the usual places I would go given an advanced time frame. Tx. BTW- I a speaking of a meet up place on mannheim 2 discuss our situations and not 2 bring a group tour into a place in hopes of getting action! Just 2 be clear.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 13:09 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 1620Would skip forest preserves in general
I ride my bicycle (for exercise) or motor scooter into the following 2 preserves- cumberland / irving park road and devon / milwaukee ave and can tell you that there are a lot of forest preserve police, county preserve workers and even some cpd in these preserves. Also the preserves have started a citizen watch program (w / cellphones distributed directly to LEO) and they also advertise w / signs for people that want to get involved. I know along the lake there are lots of reports of gay hookups and I also heard through a supervisor when I was working a pub tran job that when a guy was backed into a parking spot in a forest preserve he was looking for gay activity. I never asked him how he knew!! Ha! Anyway I would personally avoid those spots for taking a provider to only in that from my understanding and observations way too many eyes involved.
Originally Posted by LazyRon
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 11:01 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 91Time?
I periodically check fif and cic and get some traffic that way in the early am, but never on fif and kos.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 10:56 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 183Yes, I read that.
Thank you for clarifing that, I was a bit confused but I got a feeling I was going to get into a lot of trouble with that lady. I didn't tell her "get the fuck out of my car", I told her that I was giving her a ride and that I needed to go, which is pretry much gtfo my car lmfao LOL.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys.
TheCode.
-
10-26-16 10:51 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 3480Twin Peaks.
Probably because it's a central place for the suburban guys and Chicago guys to meet. Besides the girls are better looking than the girls at Hooter's and Tilted Kilts.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





