Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 30759
-
10-25-16 20:26 #15084Regular Member

Posts: 5Hows the actual play?
George,
Originally Posted by George111
[View Original Post]
Forgive my naivety but do you mean the towel never comes off or that shell use a cover for HJ? Does she play at all?
Respectfully,
MH.
-
10-25-16 20:22 #15083Senior Member

Posts: 5231Sounds like she is loosening up. Good work, doctor.
Originally Posted by MankoHuntah
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 18:21 #15082Senior Member

Posts: 516Cc 2701
I've been there before-both times HE-there seems to be a lot of girls there with aliases.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
For me (Erica) who I can identify by photo if available & Sisi, (whom I don't have a face "rememberance" of) -but I know its not one of the 2 Angie's.
So, your Tina? -- bottom photo in your sample ad don't look like same girl.
Angie (1) "Me na" -"Apple" - photo in ads.
Angie (2) Some were questioning her gender -Photo in ads.
-
10-25-16 18:18 #15081Senior Member

Posts: 44Haha why not. Only one way to find out right. What if she did put out you wouldn't be laughing. Haha oh wells. I'm just helping people from wasting money.
Originally Posted by Blade82
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 16:56 #15080Senior Member

Posts: 324Trouble maker
He / she don't like owner due to cerebral problems.
Originally Posted by Comis
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 16:16 #15079Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone Try?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/4499387
Ad looks TGTBT. Anyone take the plunge and care to share?
-
10-25-16 12:53 #15078Senior Member

Posts: 1139Hahaha you actually tried to get play at a acupuncture place? I wish I could have seen the look on her face.
Originally Posted by Sakana420
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 09:39 #15077Senior Member

Posts: 340Yuki
Flesh,
I recent saw Yukon as well with similar reviews as many others. BBBJ was a menu option but didn't last very long but was decent, sounded like Japanese porno. I most definitely would not even close to shaven, lots of fuzz on top but nani it clean and tasted pretty well. Average body and face with all natural C's, a little soft in the rear and midsection for me. Massage was not good at all in my opinion and very short, maybe 15 minutes. Not s horrible experience, but Not to my liking, will not repeat.
-
10-25-16 07:07 #15076Regular Member

Posts: 5Actually.
GrumpyKong,
Originally Posted by GrumpyKong
[View Original Post]
I actually did go in looking for a massage with HE. At the time, I was not aware of the many warnings from my fellow mongers on the forum. However, my personal experience was nothing up front, a decent 40-45 minute massage, after which she still did not ask for anything up front, and I dropped $. The lady could have been Thai or Chinese, but IMHO I don't feel I was ripped off. Not trying to argue, nor am I saying it doesn't happen. Just sharing my personal experience.
Respectfully,
MH.
-
10-25-16 04:10 #15075Regular Member

Posts: 5Decent Massage Quality
Aloha Magnod,
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
Sir Fleshlight I apologizing for butting into a thread directed at you. But I would like to throw my 2 in by saying her massage is actually pretty decent, especially for a girl her size. She began with a dry massage through the towel, then moved on to an oiled Swedish massage. The pressure was pretty good for medium. Granted, she had to hop up on the table and straddle my back for half the massage. If I had asked for a deep massage, I feel like she would have to do a handstand and use all 50 lbs of her body weight LOL. But, I digress, she is a sweet girl, very pleasant, and she puts forth the effort into the actual massage portion of the program.
Mahalo,
MH.
Sorry again for butting in, Sir Fleshlight.
-
10-25-16 02:52 #15074Regular Member

Posts: 5Mahalo!
HMobius,
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info! I went down a little earlier. Massage was a decent one that lasted 45 minutes, and her HJ was pretty damn good but a little too much oil for me, not enough friction. I was allowed to roam and brush my fingertips over that wound that never heals but no FIV. I blasted and we both had a laugh about her 20 minute workout LOL. I gave her $. 2 and was on my way.
Regards,
MH.
-
10-25-16 02:21 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 287Tina
I made an appointment with Tina at Thai Style Massage, CC 2701. Nice older lady. The massage was good. Legit. There was a little brush. Anyone get anything extra from here?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...atment/6570549
-
10-25-16 01:47 #15072Senior Member

Posts: 44Chinese in manoa
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5844743339.html
I went here and just ended up getting a massage. No signs of any play. Tried to fill her up and she shoved my hand away. Anyone have any luck?
-
10-25-16 01:25 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 929How's the massage quality?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 00:19 #15070Senior Member

Posts: 5231She has excellent technique for both arousal and causing an eruption. Her smooth body helps too
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





