Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12500
    I'm into BBW. She looks yummy. Anyone seen her before??

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/42870455

  2. #12499

    Thanks for dropping that review

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin42  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys I was over in the Conyers area so I thought I'll give this one a try. Give her a call decided on. 5 for a QV. She gave me the address. Okay notel in the Conyers area get there call she says give her 5 minutes to finish getting ready. I drive around the hotel twice just to check things out. Didn't see anything that would set off alarms. She text me the room number I come up. She is the girl in the pictures just add 5 or 6 years. Place the donation on the dresser. She asked me to grab her kitty just to check. Start to get undressed as does she not a bad little body ass a little bit flattered then I thought. We had agreed to BBBJ and she did start Her skills were so so maybe 5/10. After Stanley wakes up put the cover on I just want to hit it and quit it K9 is the only position I go. Six or seven minutes of pumping away I will say she can take a pounding. Drop a few days of baby batter in the covert cleanup hit the road would I repeat only if I'm right there.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen
    I had her on my list as well. Ms. Casper definitely knows how to win a guy over with her no ad self.

  3. #12498

    No Info

    Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...areas/32487483

    Can't find anything under that number. Booking so easy I scared this is LE.

  4. #12497
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Noticed that she said she's in Canton since there's where I am anyway. Hehehehe.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42501027

    Updates: NM. I found a review on her.
    I've seen her twice, both times QV's. She friendly and easy going, likes to chat, body is pretty nice as well as the tits. Lots of tats. She said BBBJ was an extra. 2 so I passed. She seems to work hard to make your investment worthwhile.

  5. #12496
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHot17  [View Original Post]
    I've confirmed BBBJ over text with her and I'm just waiting to see a review on her before I pull the trigger since I stay in canton.
    That's you're hw. See if she's worth a trip.

  6. #12495

    Just Okay

    Okay guys I was over in the Conyers area so I thought I'll give this one a try. Give her a call decided on. 5 for a QV. She gave me the address. Okay notel in the Conyers area get there call she says give her 5 minutes to finish getting ready. I drive around the hotel twice just to check things out. Didn't see anything that would set off alarms. She text me the room number I come up. She is the girl in the pictures just add 5 or 6 years. Place the donation on the dresser. She asked me to grab her kitty just to check. Start to get undressed as does she not a bad little body ass a little bit flattered then I thought. We had agreed to BBBJ and she did start Her skills were so so maybe 5/10. After Stanley wakes up put the cover on I just want to hit it and quit it K9 is the only position I go. Six or seven minutes of pumping away I will say she can take a pounding. Drop a few days of baby batter in the covert cleanup hit the road would I repeat only if I'm right there.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

  7. #12494
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHot17  [View Original Post]
    I've confirmed BBBJ over text with her and I'm just waiting to see a review on her before I pull the trigger since I stay in canton.
    I've spoken with her as well and she said that BBFS is on the menu but for double the ticket.

  8. #12493

    I hate to ask

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/38961785

    After RTFF and searching the interwebz, have not found any info on this brickhouse amazon. Any fair warnings before TOFTT?

  9. #12492

    Destini

    Has anyone seen this birdie? I may TOFTT. Thanks!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-free/42794149

  10. #12491
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan  [View Original Post]
    Syncere was always on my bucket list, but never got around to seeing her until last Saturday. I saw she was posting and hit her up. She was surprisingly talkative so we went back and forth for about 30 minutes. I was kind of busy working, but I wanted to at least check her out. I offered her Waffle House and she accepted. Got the Waffle House and took it to her, chopped it up with her for about 20 minutes. I never seen Syncere in her hay day, her current description would be thick in my opinion. Her weight gain has made her ass stupid phat. She answered the door in just a shirt, ass and Coochie all out. I didn't know she was as tatted up as she was, ass had a full tatt on it. She is definitely 420 friendly. She doesn't live in ga anymore, which is why you don't see her posting as much. She has been living in fl and la. She still comes to ga a lot to see friends and regulars. She doesn't have a pimp, doubt if she has kids. Didn't ask about the kids though. Like I said we talked for a good 20 minutes, she is cool as hell. I'd definitely see her again for a session.

    The pics are definitely old, but you won't be disappointed with her current weight gain. I could only imagine her when she was slimmer- I would see what the hype was all about. She had a cute chubby face. But like I said, I never saw her in her hayday, I can't compare her then and now.
    Thanks for that. I think ill visit.

  11. #12490

    Destini

    Any info on this one? Thinking about TOFTT.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42908624

  12. #12489
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowBB  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post as well and wondered how her sessions are. Please share!
    I've confirmed BBBJ over text with her and I'm just waiting to see a review on her before I pull the trigger since I stay in canton.

  13. #12488

    Escort review

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Noticed that she said she's in Canton since there's where I am anyway. Hehehehe.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42501027

    Updates: NM. I found a review on her.
    Have you been able to hook up with her? If yes how was the service?

  14. #12487
    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Noticed that she said she's in Canton since there's where I am anyway. Hehehehe.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42501027

    Updates: NM. I found a review on her.
    I've seen her post as well and wondered how her sessions are. Please share!

  15. #12486

    Providing accurate information

    Quote Originally Posted by KidCisco  [View Original Post]
    I checked out some of her reviews online one is from Jan 2016 & Aug 2015 the guys said she gained weight and is NOW a BBW!! And she is using old pictures this chick been around since 2014 I am willing to bet she have had a kid or two since she been keeping a low profile or some Clown stopped supporting her or is in Jail or moved on now she back on the track. Many of these Chicks live off of fast food and don't ever see inside of a Gym.

    Kid Cisco.
    Syncere was always on my bucket list, but never got around to seeing her until last Saturday. I saw she was posting and hit her up. She was surprisingly talkative so we went back and forth for about 30 minutes. I was kind of busy working, but I wanted to at least check her out. I offered her Waffle House and she accepted. Got the Waffle House and took it to her, chopped it up with her for about 20 minutes. I never seen Syncere in her hay day, her current description would be thick in my opinion. Her weight gain has made her ass stupid phat. She answered the door in just a shirt, ass and Coochie all out. I didn't know she was as tatted up as she was, ass had a full tatt on it. She is definitely 420 friendly. She doesn't live in ga anymore, which is why you don't see her posting as much. She has been living in fl and la. She still comes to ga a lot to see friends and regulars. She doesn't have a pimp, doubt if she has kids. Didn't ask about the kids though. Like I said we talked for a good 20 minutes, she is cool as hell. I'd definitely see her again for a session.

    The pics are definitely old, but you won't be disappointed with her current weight gain. I could only imagine her when she was slimmer- I would see what the hype was all about. She had a cute chubby face. But like I said, I never saw her in her hayday, I can't compare her then and now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape