Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12485

    Ariel Lee in canton

    Has anyone seen her before? Noticed that she said she's in Canton since there's where I am anyway. Hehehehe.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42501027

    Updates: NM. I found a review on her.

  2. #12484
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    I say about 10 to 20 pounds bigger that her original pics but still worth the trip.
    I'd say she's at least 20 pounds maybe more than the pics imo she almost a small bbw. I agree she's worth the trip for some head at least tho, she got a mouth on her.

  3. #12483
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    How big? I've had her on the list for a while. I haven't seen any providers in a long time but I'd definitely want to hit her up.
    I say about 10 to 20 pounds bigger that her original pics but still worth the trip.

  4. #12482

    Kara

    Pass on this one. I tried to hook up with her 3 separate days. Summary: She wastes your time and lives with her pimp (and several other gang members).

    She had me driver across town one night and then cancelled on me when I was about one block away. Another day, she promised to show up at my place and never showed. She kept making excuses and then went silent. Finally I met her and she wanted me to go into her apartment. But I had just watched 3 other guys enter before me. She said that's "her man" and his brother and friend. I wasn't about to go in there (with her 3 pimps?

    A few other prostitutes and street walkers live with her to and use the same phone number.

  5. #12481
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Been low key for a while due to the shitty quality on all the site for providers and divided to hit this one up again.

    http://independent.com.atlanta.escor...950908/Sabrina#.

    I think this is my trip #7 visit but no complaints each one. This time it's my last she starting to gain weight and she is the biggest ill every plow. But hit her she gave me directions to her place made it in chatted and touch and feel then some real good BBBJ from her she stayed on the tip so much I as jumping in and out of her mouth. Once she noticed that she went out her way to make my eye water by licking the head. She moaned about how I was in a good mood while blowing I was like she never disappoint me. I look at the video she was playing and the chick on jugs was getting plowed. I told let's try that and she got on the edge of the bed still playing with my pipe then bounced her oiled melons on my wood I was not lasting long after about 2. Minute I exploded all over her chin and melons. She moan and was surprised she was saying that my wood tooo big to skeet like that I told I was backed up. She then looked at my wood and asked if I'm up for some round two I'm like you sure and waiting for a $$$ to be the subject but lucky me she wanted the wood she told me that she has fun with me when I visit and wanted it so she got to sucking again and got up reverse Cg then finished k9 I was quoted. 8 fro half but was ther about a hour but that's it for me really enjoyed the melon pumping.
    How big? I've had her on the list for a while. I haven't seen any providers in a long time but I'd definitely want to hit her up.

  6. #12480

    Secret groups

    Quote Originally Posted by Pj2323  [View Original Post]
    How do we find these groups?
    I visited a provider a few years ago in Alabama who said she was in a secret group of providers and she would add me if I friended her. I keep my fb life separate from my monger life so I declined. You may ask some providers.

    Check a group called friends with benefits, there are some local girls on there although the page isn't very active.

  7. #12479

    Any info

    Any body visit this one and are the pics accurate I sure she is all body but face not all that but k9 and jugs is what I want.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-chocolate-beauty-on-duty-available-now/42236842

  8. #12478

    Lucky two round special for me

    Been low key for a while due to the shitty quality on all the site for providers and divided to hit this one up again.

    http://independent.com.atlanta.escor...950908/Sabrina#.

    I think this is my trip #7 visit but no complaints each one. This time it's my last she starting to gain weight and she is the biggest ill every plow. But hit her she gave me directions to her place made it in chatted and touch and feel then some real good BBBJ from her she stayed on the tip so much I as jumping in and out of her mouth. Once she noticed that she went out her way to make my eye water by licking the head. She moaned about how I was in a good mood while blowing I was like she never disappoint me. I look at the video she was playing and the chick on jugs was getting plowed. I told let's try that and she got on the edge of the bed still playing with my pipe then bounced her oiled melons on my wood I was not lasting long after about 2. Minute I exploded all over her chin and melons. She moan and was surprised she was saying that my wood tooo big to skeet like that I told I was backed up. She then looked at my wood and asked if I'm up for some round two I'm like you sure and waiting for a $$$ to be the subject but lucky me she wanted the wood she told me that she has fun with me when I visit and wanted it so she got to sucking again and got up reverse Cg then finished k9 I was quoted. 8 fro half but was ther about a hour but that's it for me really enjoyed the melon pumping.

  9. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj2323  [View Original Post]
    How do we find these groups?
    No real way yo search a true freak group. Ones that post full on nekid pics. Groups are set as secret and can't be searched. You hsve to be added by an admin or current member. I was added to the two I'm in now by friends on my FB that are into swinging.

  10. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCisco  [View Original Post]
    I checked out some of her reviews online one is from Jan 2016 & Aug 2015 the guys said she gained weight and is NOW a BBW!! And she is using old pictures this chick been around since 2014 I am willing to bet she have had a kid or two since she been keeping a low profile or some Clown stopped supporting her or is in Jail or moved on now she back on the track. Many of these Chicks live off of fast food and don't ever see inside of a Gym.

    Kid Cisco.
    Trusted member said she is Black Cherry all over again. Ass shots has worn off just a big ass now. Okay titts. Phat in the wrong places. Old news.

  11. #12475
    Don't take the bait a bunch of girls use that same number something is wrong. I would stay away.

    Kid Cisco.

  12. #12474
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude504  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/39476711

    Haven't seen her in a while. Wonder if anyone seen her recently and if she fell off body wise.
    I checked out some of her reviews online one is from Jan 2016 & Aug 2015 the guys said she gained weight and is NOW a BBW!! And she is using old pictures this chick been around since 2014 I am willing to bet she have had a kid or two since she been keeping a low profile or some Clown stopped supporting her or is in Jail or moved on now she back on the track. Many of these Chicks live off of fast food and don't ever see inside of a Gym.

    Kid Cisco.

  13. #12473

    Anyone see Syncere recently?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-you/39476711

    Haven't seen her in a while. Wonder if anyone seen her recently and if she fell off body wise.

  14. #12472
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj2323  [View Original Post]
    How do we find these groups?
    I was wondering the same thing, but I've got a feeling that groups of that type are going to be marked as secret, and require being added by someone who is already a member. That is usually how those work.

  15. #12471

    Anybody seen this chick. Looks tempting


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape