Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 17675
-
10-26-16 10:51 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 218I'm into BBW. She looks yummy. Anyone seen her before??
http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/42870455
-
10-26-16 09:15 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 2087Thanks for dropping that review
I had her on my list as well. Ms. Casper definitely knows how to win a guy over with her no ad self.
Originally Posted by Merlin42
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 01:53 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 189No Info
Has anyone seen her?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...areas/32487483
Can't find anything under that number. Booking so easy I scared this is LE.
-
10-25-16 22:38 #12497Banned Member

Posts: 332I've seen her twice, both times QV's. She friendly and easy going, likes to chat, body is pretty nice as well as the tits. Lots of tats. She said BBBJ was an extra. 2 so I passed. She seems to work hard to make your investment worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Psswrd212
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 21:25 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 163That's you're hw. See if she's worth a trip.
Originally Posted by GetHot17
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 21:09 #12495Banned Member

Posts: 246Just Okay
Okay guys I was over in the Conyers area so I thought I'll give this one a try. Give her a call decided on. 5 for a QV. She gave me the address. Okay notel in the Conyers area get there call she says give her 5 minutes to finish getting ready. I drive around the hotel twice just to check things out. Didn't see anything that would set off alarms. She text me the room number I come up. She is the girl in the pictures just add 5 or 6 years. Place the donation on the dresser. She asked me to grab her kitty just to check. Start to get undressed as does she not a bad little body ass a little bit flattered then I thought. We had agreed to BBBJ and she did start Her skills were so so maybe 5/10. After Stanley wakes up put the cover on I just want to hit it and quit it K9 is the only position I go. Six or seven minutes of pumping away I will say she can take a pounding. Drop a few days of baby batter in the covert cleanup hit the road would I repeat only if I'm right there.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen
-
10-25-16 20:41 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 83I've spoken with her as well and she said that BBFS is on the menu but for double the ticket.
Originally Posted by GetHot17
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 16:24 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 512I hate to ask
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-fun/38961785
After RTFF and searching the interwebz, have not found any info on this brickhouse amazon. Any fair warnings before TOFTT?
-
10-25-16 14:31 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 354Destini
Has anyone seen this birdie? I may TOFTT. Thanks!
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-free/42794149
-
10-25-16 13:27 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 411Thanks for that. I think ill visit.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 12:32 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 354Destini
Any info on this one? Thinking about TOFTT.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/42908624
-
10-25-16 12:32 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 55I've confirmed BBBJ over text with her and I'm just waiting to see a review on her before I pull the trigger since I stay in canton.
Originally Posted by FlowBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 12:00 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 270Escort review
Have you been able to hook up with her? If yes how was the service?
Originally Posted by Psswrd212
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 10:41 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 83I've seen her post as well and wondered how her sessions are. Please share!
Originally Posted by Psswrd212
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 10:21 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 395Providing accurate information
Syncere was always on my bucket list, but never got around to seeing her until last Saturday. I saw she was posting and hit her up. She was surprisingly talkative so we went back and forth for about 30 minutes. I was kind of busy working, but I wanted to at least check her out. I offered her Waffle House and she accepted. Got the Waffle House and took it to her, chopped it up with her for about 20 minutes. I never seen Syncere in her hay day, her current description would be thick in my opinion. Her weight gain has made her ass stupid phat. She answered the door in just a shirt, ass and Coochie all out. I didn't know she was as tatted up as she was, ass had a full tatt on it. She is definitely 420 friendly. She doesn't live in ga anymore, which is why you don't see her posting as much. She has been living in fl and la. She still comes to ga a lot to see friends and regulars. She doesn't have a pimp, doubt if she has kids. Didn't ask about the kids though. Like I said we talked for a good 20 minutes, she is cool as hell. I'd definitely see her again for a session.
Originally Posted by KidCisco
[View Original Post]
The pics are definitely old, but you won't be disappointed with her current weight gain. I could only imagine her when she was slimmer- I would see what the hype was all about. She had a cute chubby face. But like I said, I never saw her in her hayday, I can't compare her then and now.
















