Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 40016
-
10-25-16 19:14 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 100River North AMP
I know of one which is Green Spa off of Halsted. I personally haven't been there, but many reports from Rubmaps says it's good to go!
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-loop/37473445
Check it out and brag about it! Stay safe.
-
10-25-16 13:32 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 313River North
Hey everyone,
I work in River North and I am wondering if there are any close places to stop at on my way home. I've looked at don't see anything parlor wise. A parlor or individuals would work. Thanks in advance! Hope you gents are well and stay safe! James.
-
10-24-16 21:11 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 1255Agree. Quality Matters
I agree. One unhappy customer is far more expensive than the cost of oil / lotion. I never dreamed six months ago I would be researching massage oils and lotions. We get both the lotions and oils from professional distributors. Both are odorless and easy to wash away with water. Cost is about $35 per gallon, which is minor compared to the price of the massage. The Biotin was $62 per gallon, but it's definitely something to consider.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 17:16 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 114Help need info please
Help a visiting Cubs fan out please.
Originally Posted by WhChris
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 16:32 #15967Senior Member

Posts: 793Good lotion is good for both clients and threapists
I think a professional grade lotion or oil is something a legit massage spa should be investing. Clients and therapists could have allergies to different oils or lotions. Aroma therapy is not for every guy. The better product can be washed off or even wiped off easily. Or at least clients will feel greasy.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
Bottom line: do NOT buy (and leave) a gallon of Kirkland extra virgin olive oil and leave the bottle in the room, hallway, or work area for people to see. I remembered seeing that from one of my AMP session almost three years ago, can't remember it's the spa on Halsted around Randolph or the one on Diversity near Mini Cooper dealership or the one on Clyburn near the six corner of Fullerton. It was a good massage, but I can't help feeling being grilled and it's so difficult to wash it off.
-
10-24-16 15:40 #15966Banned Member

Posts: 4190Bob, if you buy a bit more expensive (hopefully better) lotion, it may be good to use rather than the crap a lot of places use. I like the Biotin idea.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 13:24 #15965Senior Member

Posts: 1255Biotin
Yeah I just took a look. That stuff is pretty expensive. Twice as expensive as ordinary lotion and 4 x as expensive as oil. I like the Bon Vitale Massage Lotion, as it is unscented and water dispersible. Still, I usually take a shower afterwards.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 01:54 #15964Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: Lotion
I don't like lotion and especially oil.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
I usually ask for baby powder and some have it and some do not.
-
10-24-16 01:03 #15963Senior Member

Posts: 1255Lotion
Any place that is serious about massage should have both. But you might need to ask for it.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 00:43 #15962Regular Member

Posts: 4Which place on Diversey?
Originally Posted by Jcon51
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 23:22 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 341Lotion
I hear you.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
A place I like is Magic 88 on Irving, partly because they use a non-oily cream and they also have a really nice shower.
And more.
-
10-23-16 23:20 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 114Visiting town this weekend
Hey guys will be in town this weekend for the series, looking for good Asian AMP.
Near O'Hare airport or even a trusted provider. Inbox me please, any info appreciated!
Go Cubbies!
-
10-23-16 20:04 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 1164Dry massage?
I've found on more than one instance that if I asked for it, I could get a dry massage. That way my body isn't covered with oil or anything that might have a scent, and the only place I usually end up getting anything on me is when she puts oil / lotion on her hand for the 'hand shake'. They'll usually offer you a hot towel to clean up afterwards anyway, and there's not a lot of oil / lotion to clean off. Besides, I like to feel their hands on me, not sliding all over me covered in something slick.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 18:55 #15958Senior Member

Posts: 936Lotion vs Oil
How many places have lotion available these days? I honestly hate oil massages. I hate having to drive home feeling oily. That stuff gets everywhere too. And even table showers don't get it off and besides I, like most here, prefer the ts beforehand. Biotin lotion, on the other hand, does the job just as well, is good for your skin, and comes completely off with a hot towel. A lot of times you don't even really need the towel. But you will rarely find it available and AMP's never have it.
-
10-23-16 11:34 #15957Senior Member

Posts: 28Diversey
Michelle on Diversey continues to be a good bet. Tip well and a nice, slow road to happiness is yours.











Reply With Quote





