Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 30759
-
10-24-16 22:09 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 384I concur with her. Oh so cute and great HJ. Maybe because she's a spinner and have small hands.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
10-24-16 22:05 #15068Senior Member

Posts: 5231Her HJ is one of the best IMHO. She does not rip you off, but if you are new she will make sure she does not get ripped off (something that has happened to a lot of girls), and ask for money first. She's a really pleasant girl.
Originally Posted by MankoHuntah
[View Original Post]
Many reports, but take the sensational ones with a grain of salt.
-
10-24-16 20:47 #15067Senior Member

Posts: 42Emma
Saw Emma today. Fantastic massage skills and she's as advertised for looks. Skillful finish but was insistent I keep my hands to myself. All in all worth it hf + . 6.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 20:33 #15066Senior Member

Posts: 118Is this strictly vlwgit only or. ?
I been told the unit at CC where Sandy works and always legit only. No extras just tease. Good quality massage though. Seen Lea there many times. Let me know. PM okay too.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 20:06 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 611 Aya from Japan Avoid
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
-
10-24-16 19:59 #15064Senior Member

Posts: 461508 Thai Angel
You went to just get HE and no massage right? Thats another place to avoid. All Chinese workers and they want 60 hf upfront and. 60 more upfront for HE.
Originally Posted by MankoHuntah
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 16:16 #15063Senior Member

Posts: 2534Manko
Bro your post goes against what I have read on the Chinese connection. The link you put in your post she is well reviewed. Search Rina and you will get your answers!
Originally Posted by MankoHuntah
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-16 11:45 #15062Senior Member

Posts: 440Rina
That is Rina who is a charter member in the Chinese Network at CC. She is YMMV with some bait and switch but if you get her, pretty sure you will get the HE but not much more.
Originally Posted by MankoHuntah
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
10-24-16 04:43 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 384Checked out YUKI again CC
Just as good as the last time. Nice body, great tits, nice pussy almost shaven. Got some BBBJ before CFS. Read that some mongers are not getting the BBBJ. Maybe I'm lucky but her BJ is pretty good. YMMV I guess.
Any position is allowed. Nice service, no rush. Maybe I'll offer her and Yumi a tag team. LOL.
Flesh.
-
10-24-16 04:34 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 849To each his own, but I don't think she has a strong smoker odor. Plus she doesn't DFK. Great BBBJ and service, independent, no rush out trumps that to me.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
10-24-16 03:28 #15059Regular Member

Posts: 5Any experience with this one?
Aloha mongers, I am new to this forum, and would like to do two things in my first post: share an experience I had a couple weeks ago, and to inquire about my next stop.
1) I got off work around 930 p on a Monday in Chinatown, looking for a massage (extras are nice but not my first priority when looking for a provider), and scanned the BP massage / body rubs for some one massaging that late. I came across what I now know to be the controversial CC 1508 ANGEL THAI MASSAGE, and made an immediate appointment. I was feeling pretty good from my pau hana drink already (6 oz pour of a nice scotch) so my judgement wasn't at its best. I showered, laid on the table, and asked for a medium massage. The massage was pretty good and went on for about 45 minutes. On the flip, she asked me to guide her hand where I wanted her to focus so of course I led her to Jr. Another 20 minutes of stroking, and I blasted on her shirt (she was aiming so I didn't feel bad). Got cleaned up, my parking validated, and handed her $1. I felt it was high, but the advice I got from scanning this forum led me to tip a little extra on your first visit. I think the provider was Thai and in her 40's, don't recall the name though. Just wanted to share my exp.
2) Has anyone gone to this MT in CC?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...9-0066/2717459
Does she play? Any info would be appreciated!
Mahalo,
MH.
-
10-23-16 23:31 #15058Senior Member

Posts: 1897Is that her real photo at the bottm of the ad? I noticed that it the only real looking one. The other shots. Look like Internet outtakes.
Originally Posted by Armstrong24
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 22:26 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 81Is that her in the pics?
Originally Posted by Armstrong24
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 22:14 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 25Sandy
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5841516440.html
Sandy is back. She is a real cutie and gives a good massage.
-
10-23-16 11:55 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 28I liked it
She is a Thai girl short and yes big boobies not fat but curvy pretty good massage but she does a good BBBJ and can get FS or HJ or BJ.
Originally Posted by CynicalJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





