Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,706 to 15,720 of 30759
-
10-23-16 10:21 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 286Never tried
Her but others have reported a smoker so I have no interest.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 06:11 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 849This is Angie on Amana st. She is a MILF hottie with a sweet tight nani. Nice tits too, and very slim and well kept. She is busy and right now takes customers mostly days only. Keep calling, she's worth it.
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
Monger on.
Rus.
-
10-22-16 22:40 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 493Amana st Korean MILF
Ulan,
Originally Posted by UlanFan
[View Original Post]
I have had multiple encounters with this provider and although she is 45+ 115 she has a tight Nani and can take a pounding. Don't expect prs she is all business. I've been able to schedule with only 5 minutes notice. No Dfk, msog, or hf. 1. 5 for BBFS. I use her as kind of a last resort, but have always left pleased.
Mongerholic.
-
10-22-16 19:22 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 78Box still full
It's still saying your box is full.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 18:38 #15050Regular Member

Posts: 91Any Info?
I've call twice and left a message both times but no return call? Is she very busy, or very selective, or both? Thanks for any help.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5841517166.html
-
10-22-16 17:53 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 544It's cleared
Cleared now!
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-16 15:23 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 60Numbers only
All of my numbers posted above do have a business but I did not list their business names which I thought would be ok.
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
You might note that I didn't throw a flag.
A2
-
10-22-16 12:42 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 5231Part of the "Chinese Network" as the guys say. The soft big boobies had already left inexplicably, so there was only a single run of the mill 40+ there with no free big soft boobies to play with.
Originally Posted by CynicalJ
[View Original Post]
Disappointing but not surprising.
-
10-22-16 04:03 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 78Box is full
Ernestm, your box is full bro.
-
10-22-16 01:41 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 141Any reviews on this I couldn't find any
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
Been out of the game for so long any info with me helpful thanks again guys.
-
10-21-16 23:04 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 78Exchange gems
To anybody willing to exchange gems hmu. I keep seeing the same girls brought up there's no new flow.
-
10-21-16 20:59 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 264Damn!
I didn't know she was that savage.
Originally Posted by ItsNotButter
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 17:48 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 611 Aya from Japan
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
-
10-21-16 15:18 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 60Sorry about that A2
I thought I was not breaking any rules by listing the entire number because they are a business and I didn't list the business names?
Originally Posted by GrumpyKong
[View Original Post]
The rule is pretty clear hoss, no phone numbers at any time. The only exception to that is if they have an ad that also has their number in it.
There are lots of seniors that post numbers when they shouldn't, when I see them I redact them like this nut most of them are unmoderated.
The problem is there are lots of dbags that will do this but the numbers are old girlfriends phones.
A2
-
10-21-16 15:02 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 46Yup same one. Hard to tell if she's Chinese or japanese with her heavy eye liner makeup. She said she's from the Tokyo area (I lived in Meguro for 7 years) but I didn't ask which ward specifically. Friendly girl. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




