Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15054

    Never tried

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    This is Angie on Amana st. She is a MILF hottie with a sweet tight nani. Nice tits too, and very slim and well kept. She is busy and right now takes customers mostly days only. Keep calling, she's worth it.

    Monger on.

    Rus.
    Her but others have reported a smoker so I have no interest.

  2. #15053
    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    I've call twice and left a message both times but no return call? Is she very busy, or very selective, or both? Thanks for any help.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5841517166.html
    This is Angie on Amana st. She is a MILF hottie with a sweet tight nani. Nice tits too, and very slim and well kept. She is busy and right now takes customers mostly days only. Keep calling, she's worth it.

    Monger on.

    Rus.

  3. #15052

    Amana st Korean MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    I've call twice and left a message both times but no return call? Is she very busy, or very selective, or both? Thanks for any help.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5841517166.html
    Ulan,

    I have had multiple encounters with this provider and although she is 45+ 115 she has a tight Nani and can take a pounding. Don't expect prs she is all business. I've been able to schedule with only 5 minutes notice. No Dfk, msog, or hf. 1. 5 for BBFS. I use her as kind of a last resort, but have always left pleased.

    Mongerholic.

  4. #15051

    Box still full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Cleared now!
    It's still saying your box is full.

  5. #15050

    Any Info?

    I've call twice and left a message both times but no return call? Is she very busy, or very selective, or both? Thanks for any help.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5841517166.html

  6. #15049

    It's cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Ernestm, your box is full bro.
    Cleared now!

  7. #15048

    Numbers only

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was not breaking any rules by listing the entire number because they are a business and I didn't list the business names?

    The rule is pretty clear hoss, no phone numbers at any time. The only exception to that is if they have an ad that also has their number in it.

    There are lots of seniors that post numbers when they shouldn't, when I see them I redact them like this nut most of them are unmoderated.

    The problem is there are lots of dbags that will do this but the numbers are old girlfriends phones.

    A2
    All of my numbers posted above do have a business but I did not list their business names which I thought would be ok.

    You might note that I didn't throw a flag.

    A2

  8. #15047
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicalJ  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

    Been out of the game for so long any info with me helpful thanks again guys.
    Part of the "Chinese Network" as the guys say. The soft big boobies had already left inexplicably, so there was only a single run of the mill 40+ there with no free big soft boobies to play with.

    Disappointing but not surprising.

  9. #15046

    Box is full

    Ernestm, your box is full bro.

  10. #15045

    Any reviews on this I couldn't find any

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

    Been out of the game for so long any info with me helpful thanks again guys.

  11. #15044

    Exchange gems

    To anybody willing to exchange gems hmu. I keep seeing the same girls brought up there's no new flow.

  12. #15043

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
    I didn't know she was that savage.

  13. #15042

    CC 611 Aya from Japan

    Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!

  14. #15041

    Sorry about that A2

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    Here's a list of numbers that I have compiled for you to stay away from in CC. All are Chinese owned and HE is their specialty. No massage skills.

    XXX-8939.

    XXX-5126.

    XXX-8639.

    XXX-4877.

    XXX-6318.

    XXX-1838.

    XXX-2982.

    XXX-8739 and XXX-9697 is the same person that goes by Apple.

    You need to read the posting guidelines, if I have to redact a bunch of numbers like that again I'll just delete the whole post hoss.

    A2
    I thought I was not breaking any rules by listing the entire number because they are a business and I didn't list the business names?

    The rule is pretty clear hoss, no phone numbers at any time. The only exception to that is if they have an ad that also has their number in it.

    There are lots of seniors that post numbers when they shouldn't, when I see them I redact them like this nut most of them are unmoderated.

    The problem is there are lots of dbags that will do this but the numbers are old girlfriends phones.

    A2

  15. #15040
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yuki on the 7th floor? Not sure if she is Japanese, but can speak a little. Maybe she lived (worked) in Japan for a little while.
    Yup same one. Hard to tell if she's Chinese or japanese with her heavy eye liner makeup. She said she's from the Tokyo area (I lived in Meguro for 7 years) but I didn't ask which ward specifically. Friendly girl. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape